Pink or Blue?

Couch fight

 

“Urgh…move it, will ya??”

“HEY, THAT”S MY THIGH YOU’RE SITTING ON!!”

“OUCH! THAT HURTS STUPID!!”

“DON’T SHOUT AT ME!!”

5 minutes of shouting and pillow throwing, Doojoon finally snapped.

“SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone stopped what they were doing. Yoseob was clearly about to hit Kikwang with the baseball bat (where he managed to get it from still remains as a mystery) and Dongwoon’s cheek was getting redder and redder by the minute due to Junhyung’s pinching (Junhyung won’t dare to pinch Yoseob or else he’ll have to face an angry, moping, grouchy Yoseob later that night).

Once all eyes were on Doojoon, a sigh escaped his mouth and he muttered, “We need a new couch”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, we are really gonna get a new couch?” asked Kikwang while jumping in their van.

“Yep”

“YIPPEE!! So, we are getting a bigger couch?” exclaimed Yoseob.

“Yep”

“Great. Can we get a softer couch?” asked Junhyung.

“Yep”

“I want a couch where we can stretch our legs! Can we hyung?” screamed an overly excited magnae.

“For goodness sake, YES!” shouted Doojoon.

And with that, everyone remained silent throughout the whole journey to the furniture shop. Smoke was seen coming out from Doojoon’s nose and he pouted even more when he noticed Hyunseung staring at him. All Hyunseung could do was giving him a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“OMO! This one is gorgeous!”

“Nope. This one. It’s fluffy and bouncy and wide!”

“Ewww…I hate that color. This one is better. It’s long and it feels good.”

“I said I want this one!”

And there we go again. Kikwang, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Junhyung were arguing over which couch they should get. All the while, Hyunseung was just looking around the whole furniture shop. His eyes growing bigger everytime he saw something that caught his attention.

Doojoon at the mean time was seen massaging his temple and trying his best to control his band mates to keep it down.

They were starting to punch each other again when suddenly Hyunseung said, “ I want this one”

Pin-drop silence.

Everybody turned to look at Hyunseung and they saw how huge his eyes were when he was looking at a …

Pink couch.

The silence was followed by a whole lot of curses and angry remarks (and a whining Dongwoon and also a grinning Kikwang)

“Not pink please!” Junhyung was begging.

“I love it Hyunseung!! I second it!” Kikwang was practically jumping on the couch right now.

“But I want this green one. It’s longggggggggg” whined Dongwoon again.

“Doojonieeeee~~” Yoseob started purring at Doojoon (much to Junhyung’s distaste)

Everyone looked over at Doojoon again and Doojoon felt like they were all staring at him way too much that day.

Clearing his throat, he pointed at a blue couch and said, “I agree with them (except for Kikwang) that we should get another couch with a darker color, like this one. (Yoseob was nodding his head vigorously and Junhyung couldn’t agree more). We all like the color blue. Moreover, it‘s the same color as BEAST official color. Wouldn’t it be better for us to get one of the same color?”

 With that said, Hyunseung’s eyes began to twitch and he looked back at Doojoon.

Opps.

"So you are saying that pink is not a right color for our dorm."

"I'm not implying anything. I just mean that this couch will suit our living hall better."

"And the pink one doesn't?"

"It's too bright for our living hall!" Doojoon began to raise his voice.

"And blue is too dull for our dorm!" Hyunseung raised his voice in par with Doojoon's.

"Why do want pink anyways? The color is so not beastly at all and it's sissy!" Doojoon said the last word without thinking.

Double opps.

Silence again.

Doojoon heard someone gasped and before he knew it Dongwoon quickly grabbed hold of Kikwang's arm and hauled him away. (Kikwang : But I’m not a sissy *pouts* Dongwoon : Shhhh)

“Erm, hyung. I still wanna live another day (Yoseob : Yea, me too. I’m too young to die) and wanna at least meet and have a duet with Son Dambi Nuna so you’re on your own buddy” Junhyung’s turn to grab hold of Yoseob and quickly walk away.

Doojoon might be looking calm on the outside but he’s as panic as hell in the inside. Rush of emotions were flooding through him at that moment. Panic, fear, anxiety and the thought of having a furious Hyunseung is..well..not good. At al.

“Listen Hyunseung, I didn’t…”

“You meant what you said”

“……………..”

“Fine. Get what you want. I don’t care since you don’t really bother about my opinion anyways”Hyunseung said and was making his way to the exit when Doojoon quickly held on to Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Please babe. I really, seriously didn’t mean it. It just came out from nowhere! I swear to you!”Doojoon explained.

Hyunseung turned over and looked at Doojoon straight into his eyes (Doojoon had to resist the urge to swallow his saliva. He can’t show that he’s afraid. He’s the leader of the group ok!)

“I have other pink stuff too. So you think I’m a sissy? Should I stop getting stuff with pink on it? Should I throw them away then if you are disgusted with them?”

“What? No..no…I don’t mind about…” Hyunseung cut him off again.

“Then do you regret going out with me? I’m not who you want right, a sissy?”

Doojoon flinched. He didn’t really expect Hyunseung to talk in that manner. It was his first time seeing Hyunseung so fuming mad. Hyunseung pushed Doojoon’s hand away from his shoulder and walked away, leaving Doojoong stoning in the furniture shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The journey back home was like a living hell. They came back empty handed and everyone was quiet. No one dared to speak up. (Yoseob : Dongwoon, do you wanna switch place with Junhyung tonight? I can’t let him sleep beside Hyunseung tonight. Dongwoon: Hey, then what about me??) Kikwang was unlucky enough to sit in between Doojoon and Hyunseung and he prayed hard that he would survive through till they reached their dorm. And survived he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, they all did. Things were back to normal although the tension between their leader and Hyunseung was building up to the extend that Doojoon was way crankier than normal. He was nagging way more than Junhyung. The rest of them tried to make Doojoon and Hyunseung get back together but Hyunseung was being stubborn and Doojoon’s pride  made it hard for him to give in to Hyunseung.

After what seemed like forever, they were given a day’s break. Yoseob, Junhyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon took the opportunity to get out (or run out) from the dorm, leaving the two eldest behind. Hyunseung was calmly reading his storybook when Doojoon came into his room.

“Hyunseung, can I have a word with you?”

Not even looking up, Hyunseung nodded.

“I know I can’t take back what I said. What has been said, has been said and I know you are mad at me but I really don’t think you are sissy or had any thought of it at all when I first saw you or get to know you.  I’m really sorry and I’ll do anything to make it up to you. So please look at me and forgive me. I don’t think I can even survive another day without you by my side and it’s driving me insane!”

Hyunseung looked up to see a breathless Doojoon (and slightly flushed). His heart melted (a little bit) at Doojoon’s words but he wanted to torture the leader justttttt a tiny bit.

“You will do anything?”

Doojoon nodded like crazy (Just like how Yoseob does)

“Then I want to have bibimbap”

That caught Doojoon by surprised and it showed on his face.

Hyunseung smirked and said,”You cook the best bibimbap and I’ve been craving for it for ages. Please?” Hyunseung added with a pout.

Doojoon couldn’t stop himself from laughing and rolled on the floor (Hyunseung did the same)

After their laughter died down, Doojoon took hold of Hyunseung’s hands and said sorry over and over again.

“Silly you. I’m not mad at you. Well, I wasn’t angry at you that long. I was just waiting for you to come forward.” Hyunseung said while placing a small kiss on Doojoon’s nose.

Doojoon blushed and quickly  stood up, surprising Hyunseung.

“Where you wanna go?”

“Making bibimbap for you of course.” And with that Doojoon left the room leaving Hyunseung all giggly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later….

*Ding dong*

“Who’s that? Are any of you expecting guest?” Dongwoon asked.

“Nope” Yoseob and Kikwang said. Junhyung just shook his head.

Dongwoon went to open the door and he was shocked to see a delivery guy from the furniture shop.

“Please sign here sir. We are here to deliver two couches.”

“What? Two??” Dongwoon asked in disbelieve.

“Yes, sir. Two, sir”

After signing off, Dongwoon quickly showed the deliver guy the way in. Two couches came into view. One blue and another…. Pink.

“YES! New couches!!” Kikwang was already excited.

“Ermm…why are there two and why is the pink one here too?” Junhyung asked.

“That ‘s because the blue one is for four of you. Whereas the pink one is for Hyunseung and I. I paid for it, so it’s mine and I can do what I want with it” Doojoon said as soon as he came out from his room with Hyunseung behind him.

The four of them just looked at Doojoon with their mouth wide open (Doojoon : you guys gotta stop staring at me)

Hyunseung was smiling from ear to ear and he hugged Doojoon from the back.

“You shouldn’t have”

“I want to and I’ll do anything for you” Doojoon said and pecked Hyunseung on his cheek.

That night the boys finally got to sit comfortably on their new couches and watched a whole movie without any bickering or throwing of pillows. (Kikwang: Can I sit at the pink couch Hyung? Doojoon: Nope. Kikwang : *pouts*)