You just turned out to be one of my weaknesses

Someday

 

IRISH’S POV:

“Good morning, everyone!” I greeted as I entered the office. Everyone seemed surprised of my appearance. Even my boss. “Why are you here?” Sir asked. “To worked?” I asked politely. “I thought you’ll be on a date with Lee Hongki.” He asked.

Aish. How did he know? Did that hongpoop go here? “Good morning Irish!” a familiar voice shouted from my back. I looked around to see Hongki holding a cup of coffee in his hands. I want to flip some tables for real!!!!

“You ready now?” he asked me as if nobody’s looking. I turned to my boss and asked him “Sir, this guy is trespassing. I’ll just call the security.” “Irish, there’s no need to hide your relationship with him. He explained everything to me. He even gave me a concert ticket. My daughter will be happy about this!”

Excuse me? Did I just hear that properly? I was exchanged for a concert ticket? “Come on, now.” Hongki said as he held my hand. “Thanks, sir!” he continued and saluted at my boss. “Can you explain this to me?” I asked as he dragged me along the corridors.

“Which one? How I knew it’s this mall? Or how I managed to get a free ticket for our own concert?” he asked me. “All.” I answered. “We have a deal, right? Date for three days and a job afterwards.” He reminded me as strolled out of the mall.

“Where are we going?” I shouted and tried to pull my hand from his. “Practice.” He replied shortly. “P-practice? Practice what?” I asked not thinking of what I am saying. “Don’t think about y things. You are stuttering. Get in.” he said and pushed me into a van. “This is kidnapping!” I told him. “Not really.” He said and closed the door.

“Hyung!” a familiar blonde guy welcomed us in a studio. So what does ‘hyung’ means? He whispered some things to Hongki which, of course, I didn’t understand. “Hello.” He then turned to me. I just smiled at him not knowing what to answer.

 

HONGKI’S POV

“Hyung!” Jaejin rushed towards us. “Isn’t she the pizza girl?” he asked. I nodded. “Yeppeo~” Jonghoon cooed. “Hands off! She’s mine.” I told him. Well, not really but it will lead to that, right? “Hello!” Jaejin greeted Irish.

“Her name is Irish.” I told the others. “This is Jaejin, Seunghyun, Minhwan and Jonghoon.” I told her. “They are my bandmates.” I added. She just nodded awkwardly and whispered “I don’t care. Just bring me back home!”

I laughed and said a big ‘no’. Hell no. We’ve agreed already. No turning back. “Jagiya~” I called her. “Omo. You even call her ‘jagiya’, hyung? I didn’t know you are a sweetheart.” Minhwan teased me.  “My name is ‘Irish’” she said. “I know.” I told her and ruffled her smooth long hair.

She winced and glared at me. “Your glare just turns me on.” I joked. Her eyes widened more and my bandmates just laughed. But I was serious for real. Smiling or not, there’s something in her that makes my heart skip.

 

IRISH’S POV

“Sit down. We’ll give you a mini concert.” Hongki told me. Psh. I looked at every member of the band. I can’t help to notice that everyone is extremely handsome and has own charms. The drummer is like a cross between a cute child and a manly guy. The leader is really handsome and tall. Is he even a human? The bass guitarist is handsome too with that blonde hair of his. The rapper seemed to be really fun to talk to. He kept on saying ‘Bob’. Hahaha

I didn’t notice. I was already smiling and bobbing my head to their songs for hours already. It’s almost dark but I didn’t even felt lonely for a minute with them. “You seemed to be enjoying.” A guy approached me with a bag of popcorn in his hands. I just smiled awkwardly at him.

“I’m their manager.” He said. “Ah. Yeah. I remember your face.” I said to him. “Hongki seems to be really serious with you.” He said. “eh?” I asked and realized I sounded a bit rude. “Hahaha. Sorry. We are not in a relationship.” I told him. “But he seems serious.” He told me. I looked back at Hongki and watched him sing.

I didn’t understand a thing. But the way he sings it, it’s like I get it. He sings so passionately like he’s letting me feel a part of him. I don’t know but I feel more comfortable with him now than before and it just makes me go insane.

Whenever he looks at me while singing, it’s like he’s singing just for me. Like all those words and all of those songs were done for me to hear. He winks and that made my little heart jump like popping popcorns.

“Excuse me. Stop drooling.” I heard as fingers snap in front of me. I looked to my right and saw a smirking Lee Hongki. “I didn’t know you can sing like that.” Words escaped from my mouth without thinking of it twice. Oh God. He’ll think I like him now.

“Really? You liked it?” he asked delightedly. “Of course…” I smiled. “NOT.” I continued. Aaaaaaaah~ What is happening to me? I now feel so awkward with talking to him. Guys and their wonderful voice? Why is that my weakness? I hate it!!!

“You’re dazed, Irish? Are you alright?” Hongki asked. “Huh? Ah. Yes. Can I go home now?” I asked him and he took be back home like a gentleman. Lol no. Why am I calling him a gentleman?!

 

A/N: UNNI! sorry. i posted it late. i'm starting to be like  Minhwan. breaking promises. T_T i was spazzing last night because of Gayo Daejun so I forgot to post this. I'm really sorry. I love you still!