First Kiss

Someday

 

IRISH’S P.O.V.

“Irish, would you help me do these records?” dad asked me. Oh well. I don’t even think I that I can even say no. Here I am again in this water refilling station where my dad works. So I did the records as he said.

“Hello hello ijen goodbye goodbye~” Another KPOP song was played on the radio. WTH. I don’t get it. Why are people spazzing over these KPOP songs which they don’t really understand? “Irish, would you go buy some snacks for us?” dad asked. “Ne~” I lamely answered.

I brought my bag with me and went out of that working place. I just got my newest CD of a famous band from our country. I’m just a big fan of them. I took it out from my bag and admired it’s overly fabulous CD cover.

“Oppa!!!! Oppa!!!” I heard people screaming. WTH does oppa means? Then all of a sudden I was thrown out of the way and the CD crashed in front of me. MY CD CRASHED IN FRONT OF ME!!! OMG. A guy stepped on it as he ran away from the screaming girls spazzing over him.

Is he that handsome for girls to go wild over him? But my CD…. I immediately picked up the CD fragments. “Hey!!!! YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!!!” I shouted. Guess what? He didn’t stop. I don’t have any choice. He needs to pay for the damage he has done. I ran after him.

“Hey! Stop!” I pleaded. My legs are getting tired. Then he turned to the right. I followed him. “Oh. A dead end.” I told myself.  The where did he go? Is this some kind of a wizards’ world? Do I need to tap some stones so the secret passage will be revealed?

OTL. What should I do now? I need to find that guy. This CD is from my savings. “Mr. Runner!” I shouted. No reply. “Mr. CD Crasher!” I screamed. Still. No one answered. I give up. My CD. OMG. I was about to walk out of that dead end when someone pulled me.

I found myself behind an abandoned cabinet. I was in front of a familiar face. “Weren’t you the one running awhile ago?” I asked politely. I said it in English since he doesn’t look like he’s a citizen of our country. He was just inches from my face. And the thought of that gave my heart a sudden jump.

It was only now that I noticed his face. OTL. What if he’s a ? No. He’s too handsome to be a . But what if he is? Oh. What am I even saying? He nodded. I came back to my senses. “You! Bastard!” I said as I hit his arms over and over.

I don’t care if it’s hazing, abuse or whatever. But he needs to pay for my CD damage. “What are you doing?” he asked me. “You just stepped on my beloved CD! I saved money just to buy this and you’re gonna step on it! How dare you!?” I shouted at him. I don’t care who hears me anyway.

“Oppa!!” I heard those screams again. “Are they looking for you?” I asked him. He nodded again. “Yah! The person you’re looking for—“ I shouted hoping those girls would hear me. But what I was about to say was cut by his kiss. OMG. He kissed me. I was too scared/too shocked to even move a bit.

Then the ‘oppa shouts’ soon faded and he pulled himself back. I didn’t move a bit. “What were you saying again?” he casually asked as if nothing happened. “Huh?” I asked. I got out of my mind. “Ah. Was I your first?” he asked. I nodded.

“I’m great, right?” he asked. What should I reply? If I say yes, I might sound like a . If I say no, he might do it again. He laughed then looked at the CD fragments that I was holding. “Ah. That one. How much is it? I’ll just pay for it.” He said. But those didn’t register into my mind. I didn’t know it’s so hard to comprehend things after a kiss.

I didn’t reply. “Ah. You want me to go with you and buy the CD. Okay. Since I’m Mr. Runner-slash-Mr. CD crasher, I shall go and buy you a new one.” He said. “No. It’s fine. Just pay for it.” I told him. “I told you, I’ll go with you.” He said.

Then he took my hand and dragged me along the road. I looked like a robot. My heart kept on skipping. WTH. Am I getting a heart attack? “Let’s go here.” He said as he dragged me to a Korean restaurant. “That’s not the CD store.” I told him. “I’m hungry. Let’s eat first.” He said.

We entered the restaurant and ordered some food. With the accent that he made, I bet he’s a Korean. “What’s your name again?” he asked me. Shall I give my name? He’s a stranger, Irish! “Ah. You’re afraid of me, right?” he asked then he removed his sunglasses.

OTL. Why do I get this feeling I saw his face somewhere else before. “I’m Lee Hongki. FT Island’s vocalist.” He proudly presented himself. Lee Hongki. FT Island? WTH is that? “FT Island?” I asked him. “FT Island. You don’t know us?” he asked. I shook my head. Should I know him?

“Annyeongiran mal Hello Hello~” he suddenly sang then did a weird hand gesture as he said ‘hello hello.’ That song. Was that the song awhile ago? “So?” I asked again. “You really don’t know me?” he panicked. “Are you famous?” I asked him. Then the Korean restaurant suddenly played the song that he just sang.

“Listen!” he suddenly said. I listened to the song. “That’s us! That’s my voice!” he told me. I bit my lip. Should I believe him? Then our food came. He ate like there’s no tomorrow. “I’m Lee Hongki. What’s your name again?” he asked. “Irish.” I answered. “Oh~~ Irish, do you like KPOP.” He asked. “No.” I replied.

“Mwo?!” he suddenly said. I didn’t understand. I guess it’s Korean. “I mean what? Why not?” he asked. “I can’t understand, why would I like something I can’t understand?” I told him. “Aish.. That’s why you don’t know me.” he said. So he’s really famous? And that’s the reason why girls are running after him.

We went to the CD store. “See! That’s me!” he said as he pointed someone from a poster on the store’s door. The person in the poster really looked like him. “Oh. Hongki oppa!” the sales lady suddenly said as she approached us. “Hello.” I replied enthusiastically.

“Is there anything that you need?” the lady asked. “Yes. My friend here needs something.” He said. “Can you give me another copy of this CD?” I asked her as I showed my broken CD. OMG. Hongki really paid the CD. “Thanks.” I told him shortly.

Then my phone rang. “ Hello?” I answered. “Irish, where are you? Where’s the snacks? I’m home already. What took you so long?” OTL. THE SNACKS! MY DAD! I forgot. “Ah. Thanks for this. I need to go now.” I told Hongki then hurried to get a taxi. WTH. This will be a night full of sermons.

 

A/N: BTW, this will be a short fanfic. :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRISH UNNI!!!