Chocolate

Hunger

because you asked for update, so here it is the other chapter! ^^


 

When night came, due to the tiredness, all of the boys were doing whatever they wanted. Some would just play with their gadget, took a bath to relieve the stress, watched some movies, listened to the music; everything. They did those activities without letting many noises because they were extremely exhausted and they wanted something to do before finally headed to the bed and drifted to their sleep.

The shared bunk bedroom wasn’t bad enough. They used to have some talks while lying on their own mattress until they felt the urge to close their eyes and finally had sleep. Sometimes their manager would visit their dorm to check whether they were okay or not and when he found any members still awake he could just sighed and told them to get some rests because they needed it. After gave a little speech and nag, he would leave them while mentally praying that there would be no problem with them since their schedule was no joke.

Among those six guys there were three of them who often woke up in the dawn doing something.

Yongguk wouldn’t let sleep took over his precious time to write some lyrics for the new songs. Or when he didn’t feel like want to compose, he would distract himself with working out even though his body said no but he just went with it.

Himchan was a heavy sleeper but once he jolted up from his sleep either because of nightmare or felt the urge of going to the bathroom, he could never sleep again. Those stuffs made him wide awake and he would end up in front of TV, trying to find a good channel to watch until the time to get ready for their schedule of that day.

Daehyun couldn’t stay still from hunger. This guy had a serious problem with food. He would suddenly wake up when his stomach was grumbling and he couldn’t help but went to the kitchen and swapped the area to find a trace of food. And he was often sleepwalking.

Youngjae almost didn’t have any habit of waking up but he would instantly open his eyes when the electricity went out. His eyes were like those Venus lamps, they would automatically turn on when the area around them was getting dark.

Jongup and Junhong were almost same as Youngjae but they didn’t wake up, they were just sleep talking for some good minutes before back to snore.

That night, a day after the ramyun accident (that was Daehyun said about), five of them were sleeping with some sounds of snoring and fabric brushed against the skin. The leader was sitting in the living room, some papers on his lap and a pen on his right hand. He liked to work at this time, when the dorm was quiet and peaceful, when nobody could disturb his time to pour his feeling into the beautiful lyrics. He couldn’t bring himself to compose there because the members would be annoyed of the music and woke up and he had to deal with Himchan and Youngjae's constant nags or Daehyun and Junhong's sulky face or Jongup's unpredictable action and he didn’t need to think twice to cancel the idea. He got some vibes earlier that day (and the day before, after the kiss) so he quickly wrote what exactly was on his mind before arranged it into the suitable form for the lyrics. He smiled when he still remembered what he should write and stopped for a while when he felt dizzy. He was too serious, he thought, he needed to calm down. He put down the papers and pen beside him and pinched his bridge of nose slowly. Well, now he was sure he needed to drink. Groaning lowly, he got up on his feet and walked to the kitchen, scratching his head. He reached for the glass and poured some amount of water, he didn’t want to drink coffee at this time. He drank it a little before he decided to grab some snacks. Opening the fridge, he only found chocolate from the fans on Valentine’s Day and he frowned. It had been two months since the day and they still had a lot of it. He took one and saw the expired date. He was relieved when it was still edible and not gonna make him sick. So he closed the fridge and walked back to the living room with chocolate and a glass of water on each hand.

“I’m not so into midnight snack or sweets but I guess once a while is fine.”

He shrugged before sat down and put the things on the coffee table in front of him. He sipped on his drink and leaned his back on the couch, he was tired but he didn’t feel like want to sleep. He opened the chocolate wrap and took a little bit of it, munched it slowly and smiled of the taste. He continued to write while eating the sweet thing.

“Uh…”

The raspy voice shocked him and he instantly looked at the source of it.

“Hey, Daehyun, you’re awake?”

The younger male didn’t give any respond and just kept walking from the bedroom to the living room. Yongguk shrugged and back to the papers on his lap. He was still munching his chocolate when Daehyun slowly approached him.

“Hungry…”

“There’s no food except chocolate in the fridge.” Yongguk responded without facing the younger and took the last bite of his chocolate.

“Uh…”

When Yongguk felt the other’s presence beside him, he turned his head and everything happened so fast. All he could say was Daehyun leaned in and stole the last piece of chocolate from Yongguk’s mouth. The plump lips gently pressed against his lips and it already made him flustered. Well, it wasn’t the elder’s fault to have a big bite of the chocolate and a half of it was sticking outside his mouth so Daehyun could easily bite it. Yongguk stared in shock; confusion was all over his face. Suddenly he remembered about yesterday’s case and he thought that Daehyun made revenge. If only the room wasn’t dark enough he swore the other could see his cheeks had pink painting and he hated pink.

“D-Daehyun…”

Yongguk slowly but sure gained his composure when the younger pulled away and took the entire piece of the chocolate. Yongguk suddenly chuckled when he realized that Daehyun was munching the chocolate with eyes closed.

“Sleepwalking again, huh?”

Daehyun swallowed it before happy smile appeared on his face but still with closed eyes. ”Sweet chocolate is sweet…”

Then he yawned and rubbed his eyes before he turned his heels and walked back to the bedroom.

Yongguk smiled and shook his head. “I guess I should sleep now.”

 


 

/rubs neck/ i think this fic turns into somehow a compilation of BangDae's kisses.... don't blame me...

thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting this lame fic! i love you all like i love BangDae! <333