Ramyun

Hunger

WARNING : this fic contains fluff and nonsense and delusional imagination and lameness ;~;


 

It was only another tiring day after the daily routine of the boys. After that bunch of interviews and variety show filming, they still had to practice at least for three until four hours before they got what they usually called rest. Not a proper rest actually, because they preferred to just resting their body but their eyes seemed not want to be closed. And here they were now, plopping themselves on the couch in the living room, lazing around and whined about how tired they were. There were only four of them though; the other two were still on their way to the convenience store buying some soda and milk for the youngest. They were quiet because of their exhaustion, until they heard something growled rather loud.

“I’m hungry…”

Daehyun was always like that; every time and everywhere. He pouted and rubbed his stomach while lying on the couch. Yongguk could only chuckle of the cute habit of the younger when he was hungry.

“Is ramyun okay, hyung?” Jongup asked from the kitchen that nobody knew when he left the living room and walked there. “I can’t find other food here.”

“Anything is fine, as long as it’s edible!” Daehyun immediately sat up and grinned like a kitten. “Thanks, Jongupie!”

“I want it too, hyung!” Junhong waved his hands in the air so that Jongup could see the signal and prepared another cup for the younger.

“Well then, I’m gonna take a shower. Don’t make a mess or Himchan would be mad.” Yongguk stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Jongup brought the tray of three cups of ramyun to the living room and put it on the coffee table before sat down beside the youngest. Daehyun’s stomach was growling again but he knew he should wait until the meal could be properly eaten, maybe three or four minutes. Junhong was still busy with his gadget so he didn’t pay much attention to the others there. Sure, he was hungry too, but not that urgent like what Daehyun felt now.

Waiting for few minutes in front of the almost cooked meal while the stomach was too impatient to do that, was like a torture for Daehyun. He couldn’t bring himself to not stare at the cup of ramyun before him and sighed desperately when it wasn’t the time to eat it yet. Seeing that pitiful expression of his hyung, Jongup took a glance at the clock and smiled.

“Let’s eat!”

His cheerful voice echoed the silent room as he leaned forward and took his cup into his hands. Daehyun’s eyes widened and he quickly reached for the meal before opened the cover. The smell of ramyun filled the air and Junhong felt the urge to dump his gadget and grabbed the tempting meal. Soon they were eating and let out satisfaction sigh involuntarily. Jongup and Junhong still bothered to blow the hot ramyun first before shoved it into their mouth, but it seemed like the older didn’t have time to do that.

“Hyung, you better eat it slowly, or at least blow it first, doesn’t it too hot?” Jongup shook his head at his hyung who looked so starving and just shoved the meal.

“I’m so hungry, Jongupie.” Daehyun’s voice muffled because his mouth was full of ramyun that he hadn’t swallowed it yet.

“Just be careful and don’t be choked, hyung.” Junhong said that without looking away from his own cup, gulping down the soup.

“I won’t- AAARGHHH!!”

Daehyun was screaming and Jongup almost choked on his ramyun while Junhong spitted out the soup back to the cup. (Eww okay that was disgusting)

“What happens?” The two were asking in unison, looking at their hyung.

Daehyun managed to swallow down the thing and shut his eyes at the attempt. “I think I just bit my lip…” He slowly pulled his bottom lip and tried to see it but he failed.

“Oh my God, Daehyun hyung, you’re bleeding!” Junhong abruptly stood up and got panic.

Jongup’s eyes widened and his body was shaking. “B-Blood…”

That was the last word from Jongup before he dropped his ramyun on the floor and collapsed on the couch.

“It’s bleeding?!” Daehyun’s voice rose up. “No! My precious lips!” He shivered and didn’t dare to move from his spot.

Junhong could only run here and there without realizing that he was still holding his cup of ramyun and it spilled out everywhere. “Hyung, what should we do?”

“Give me some tissues!”

“No, hyung, that’s not sterilized! You’ll get infected!”

“Get me some water!”

“There are no clean cups!”

“Ice cubs?”

“Himchan hyung used it all when he made juice this afternoon!”

“Call him then! Ask him what we should do!”

“Would you be okay if he scolded you for being careless?”

“…No…”

“Just it, hyung!”

“I’m not a vampire! I don’t drink blood!”

“Why are you guys shouting?”

Yongguk walked out of the bathroom with eyebrows furrowed and his ears covered by the towel, feeling a bit annoyed of the scene before him.

“Daehyunie hyung is bleeding! We don’t know what we should do, hyung! We’re scared!” Junhong sobbed and he really looked like a baby.

“Ssshh… Calm down, Junhongie,” Yongguk squeezed the younger’s shoulder and made him composed.

“Hyung, don’t mind me! Just help Daehyun hyung! I don’t want him to die because of losing blood!”

Yongguk nodded and turned to the said male who was still sitting down unmoved with his hand pulled out his bottom lip. He sighed before approached the younger. “So, this is why you guys are so noisy?”

Daehyun was so scared until he didn’t dare to move. Junhong was also the same but he was over reacted with running around the living room. Meanwhile Jongup was lying unconsciously because he had a fear of blood.

“Let me see.”

Yongguk saw blood dripped from Daehyun’s lip and he thought that it was quite serious. He touched Daehyun’s chin and he winced because of the sudden act from the older. Yongguk examined it closer and found the long cut there, and maybe it was deep.

“Don’t move, Daehyun.”

Before Daehyun could give any respond, the older already leaned in and pressed their lips together. Daehyun’s eyes widened in surprised and he froze in place, hearing his heart beat racing up. Yongguk moved to Daehyun’s bottom lip, gave it gently nibble and it before pulling it away slowly. He smiled when he saw Daehyun was breathing heavily and his lips parted while blinking few times to digest what just happened.

“Your blood tastes like ramyun,” Yongguk chuckled when he saw the younger’s cheek reddened. “Okay, problem solved! Time to sleep, guys!”

Yongguk walked to the bedroom leaving Daehyun who was still confused and Junhong who eye witnessed it wasn’t in better condition.

“Daehyunie hyung… Did Yongguk hyung…”

“…just kissed me..?”

 

/o\

 

“Who the heck did this?! I’m going to kick your !” Himchan shouted angrily when he arrived at the dorm and saw ramyun spilled on the floor. “Moon Jongup! You lazy ! Wake up and clean the mess!”


 

uh.. i hope i don't disappoint you guys because omg i really didn't expect any subscribers or comments or even upvotes because it's just my first attempt and i really thankful for your love! ((for loving BANGDAE, of course, not me, i know))

i want to make it some series of drabbles.. maybe only 3-4 chapters..? is it a good thing for you? ;~; but please let me know your responds first before i decide to do anything with it.. so.. i do hope you don't mind to drop your thoughts below! ^^

/throws hearts/ <333