Rap Monster Edition

A Collection of One-Shots

Rap Monster: Meeting his parents; mini scenario

Namjoon was squeezing your hand tighter than usual, probably because today was a special day for the both of you.

Both of you were heading to Namjoon’s parents house so you could finally be introduced to his parents. Of course they knew who you were, but they were never able to fully accept you because they never had the pleasure of meeting you, but today that would change.

Once you arrived, you stared at the house and gulped nervously. Before you weren’t afraid, but now you felt your breakfast making its way up again.

When you two finally arrived at his parent’s house, he stopped on the walkway up to the house and pulled you close. You were bewildered by his sudden motions and just kept your eyes on his as his hands ran down your back, sending shivers down your spine.

”_____, you’re not too nervous are you?” Namjoon asked with obvious concern in his voice. 

Before you even had a chance to answer, his lips found yours, and he gave you a small peck.

"Well, you don’t have anything to be nervous about," Namjoon stated with a small grin on his face "you’re perfect, so they’ll have to fall in love with you like I did." 

Your lips couldn’t help but curl into a smile at his words, and you grabbed his hand, returning the same amount of force he had done earlier. Both of you faced the house once again, walking towards it hand-in-hand.

 

Rap Monster: How he's act when he's jealous of another guy; mini scenario

Namjoon was standing right in front of you as soon as you hung up the phone. His arms were crossed and you could see the smallest pout on his face.

"Yah, were you talking to him again?” Namjoon asked, his voice getting colder as the sentence progressed.

Confused, you turned your head and furrowed our brows. When Namjoon saw your face, he plopped down on the couch beside you with his arms still crossed and his face facing the opposite direction.

"Mwo?" you asked simply, hoping for a simply answer, but all you got out of Namjoon was more weird behavior.

For a minute you sat in silence trying to remember what had happened over the past few hours that could make him act like this You drew a blank, the only thing you did was talk on the phone and then it hit you. He was jealous.

"Namjoon-ah," you said in an amused tone "are you jealous?"

You could see his eyes widen and he quickly shook his head. You tried to stifle a laugh as Namjoon’s lips seemed to jut out in a pout even more. The way he looked at you made you nudge him, but he just shook you off and slumped his shoulders.

"Aigo, I love you pabo," you shouted while wrapping your arms around him "stop being so jealous!"

 

Rap Monster: Adoptiong a puppy together; mini scenario

"Do you like this one oppa?" you yelled over to Namjoon who was on the other side while pointing at a cute black puppy.

Namjoon walked over towards you and kneeled down beside you to look into the cage as well. While Namjoon looked at the dog, you searched his face for any sign of denial, and when you couldn’t find any, you wrapped your arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"I take that you have no objections then?" you asked with a sly smile crossing your lips. 

"If you like it, then I don’t mind" he said a small smile on his lips.

You nodded your head before standing up straight again. Namjoon stood up beside you and entwined his fingers with yours, offering you an encouraging nod. 

While you two walked to the register, Namjoon whispered softly into your ear. “This will be a big milestone for us, even if it seems like no big deal.” He gave you a quick peck on the lips before proceeding.