Jungkook/V; Santa isn't real.

A Collection of One-Shots

V (Taehyung)

"Y..Yah," Taehyung said with a confused look on his face "why are you crying right now?" 

He looked into the teary eyes of his six year old daughter until she replied with a shaky breath, “A kid at school told me that Santa Claus wasn’t real!”

Taehyung let out a deep sigh and kneeled next to his shrieking daughter. He pulled her into a tight hug, hoping to comfort her enough to get her to listen to him. When she finally calmed down enough for him to say something, he softly whispered into her ear, “Who said that? Do you want me to beat them up for you?”

Taehyung’s worried expression dropped when he heard his little girl let out a soft chuckle. He replied by grinning and gently rubbing her back to continue comforting her.

"So Santa is real, right appa?" she asked, her voice still a bit shaky.

Taehyung quickly nodded his head and pulled away to look at his daughter “He’s definitely real, and since you worried so much about him, I’m sure he’ll give you a ton of presents this year.”

Jungkook 

Jungkook’s eyes widened at the sound of a loud screech escaping his daughter’s mouth. The sound caused him to freeze and he was just staring at her as if she had grown a third arm.

"Santa isn’t real?" she yelled out inbetween loud sobs. 

Jungkook continued looking at her with wide eyes but made the effort to wrap her up with his arms. Despite her sobs being right next to his ear, he got her to calm down enough to make his voice audible. 

"Santa is real. Who do you think brings you presents? Omma and I don’t have enough money to buy all that." A small smile hinted on his lips, but he kept a serious tone. 

When he pulled away to look at her, she was rubbing her eyes and nodding her head. 

"I guess you’re right then appa. I won’t doubt Santa again." she gave Jungkook a big hug before going on her way.