Chapter 1: RUN!

More Than Unexpected

      It's late, but here I am... LOST.

      There are still lots of people in the street. Although, I can ask them for directions, the only problem is, I forgot the venue and I'm already tired for walking for what I believe is half an hour already. I sit at the benches in the roadside from time to time, but I'm not really in the mood right now to get stared or pictured at. I really should have checked. Next time, I will.

      I think I know this place, but it seems like my brain is too tired from all the stress to function well. I don't have my phone and my wallet with me. I left them.

      I didn't plan to make my going outside for peace to getting lost! The place was too crowded from all the people to at least get some space, so I took the chance to go outside. I sure wish they would notice that the Golden Maknae is missing, but who am I kidding? It's the first Company Party arranged since my trainee days, so they probably haven't. 

      I continued on walking, until I crossed-path with a bunch of foreigners. They're all girls. 8 of them. I accidently bumped into one of them, so I immediately apologized and bowed, "Sorry."

      I expected her to tell me that it's alright, but she did the opposite.

 

      "OH MY GOD! IT'S JUNGKOOK!" They all looked at me wide-eyed, while she grabbed me by the shoulder and started shaking me. 

      They screamed the second after and started to soffucate me, so I sorta pushed one of them and started to run, while they were chasing after me.

      Adrenaline rush kicked in and my tired-self instantly transformed from a zombie into a cheetah. I didn't really went inside some building, since I might disturb people. Instead, I ran to a dark place, discovered a garden and hid behind a very tall tree, but I didn't know someone was there.

 

      "Ouch! Can't you see I'm here?" She yelled at me and rubbed the spot on her forehead that I bumped at. She doesn't seem to be bad and interested in me.

      I can smell something familiar and looked over her to see at least 10 bottles of alcohol empty. This girl is insane! O.O Plus, she has a picture of Suga hyung and a burnt one of what I think is of Luhan sunbaenim from Exo. What are the chances?

      Still, I can't help it, but see an innocent side from her. Though she's just unpredictable.

      "Can you be my teddy bear, mister?" She hugged, which made me freeze in my position. She's drunk.

      When I felt the presence of the ones chasing me, I quickly hid my face on this girl's hair and hugged her back. I'm sure they would get me mistaken for anyone since it's dark, I don't have a girlfriend, and I wouldn't normally hug some stranger, unless a fan. 

      "Oops!" I heard someone say behind me, then the sound of dried leaves being stepped on. They're leaving. 

      I stopped hugging this girl, but suddenly, she tightened her hug, which made me tense up even more.

      "I always knew I can't have him for myself. What was I thinking?" Then she paused, "Good thing Suga jagiya's autographed picture is here with me, but what the! I also can't reach him~ I'm just in this level~ Looking at him." Then she sobbed and sobbed.

      I can't help, but laugh at her. By my guess, she's Luhan sunbaenim's rumored EX-girlfriend and Suga hyung's fan.

      She placed a hand harshly on the lower part of my face, covering my mouth and chin, while still shoving her face by my right shoulder and her other hand still hugging me.

      Then she hushed me loudly, "Shhhh!"

      Aigoo~ This girl. -_-

      Now I'm gently pushing her away from me. But darn, she's strong. Then, I heard a hunk of a car, a noise of a car door closing loudly and a girl murmuring, "Aish... She better be here."

      After hearing the murmur, I'm supposing she's this girl's friend. Then, she started shouting, "Krystal! Krystal Unnie!"

      When the girl got here, she was facing Krystal's back.

      Seeing her friend hugging me, she immediately let out a shocked expression. Then she pulled Krystal by the waist, almost tripping on the bottles of alcohol. I think she can't recognize me. Well, that's good. :)

      "Unnie, let's go home. You shouldn't be here. Hugging a guy you... you... just pulled off the street." Says Krystal's friend.

      "He broke up with me." Answers Krystal absent-mindedly. Then she starts to sob again. GIRLS. -_-

      I can't say anything. So I'll just stay quiet here.

      "Well, we can talk about that at your condo, but take a rest first. Don't do this just because of a guy." The girl tries to stand up, while her friend assists her to walking slowly so they both won't trip.

      Then that Krystal girl stopped and reached out a hand for me, "But teddy bear~"

      Her friend's face changed into a poker face by the second, and I could have swear, I know she did a face palm mentally. It seems to me that this girl's heavy. Though, there's something about her. She's interesting.

      "Well, I could use some help. Help me please?" I stood up and help her friend assist Krystal to her car.

      When we got her inside, I took the chance to ask her if she has her phone with her, "Excuse me, but do you have your phone with you? I'm kinda lost and there's a company party going on." 

      "I'm really sorry about my friend's behaviour." She paused then pulled out something from her pocket, and handed me her phone, "Here. Take your time" Then she smiled at me. She's nice.

      Who seems calm in BTS? Hmmm... Possibly, V, Rap Mon and Jin hyung. But who must I call? V probably is 4D-ing around the hyungs. Rap Mon would probably be talking to someone. AHA! Jin Hyung! He's always taking pictures of himself!

      It's a good thing I memorized his number and he answered directly.

      "Hello? Who is this?" I recognize his voice.

      "Hyung! This is Jungkook! Where is the venue held again? I've been lost, like, for an hour already." I answered him.

      He laughed at me before answering, but he did fill in my question, "We thought you were somewhere having fun. Come here quick though, PDnim's looking for you."

      I hanged up and took a deep breath. I handed her back her phone.

      "I'm Miles by the way, I prefer getting called Hye Min. Thank you for not losing patience for my friend, Krystal. We'll get going now." Hye Min said and smiled after. Then she walked her way to the her car.

      I'm feeling shy.

      I my lower lip and took my chance.

 

      "Can I get a ride?" I blurted out before she gets in the driver's seat.

      "'Right. Get in." She eye-contacted with me, moved her head to the side and got in the car.

      I told her where to drop me and we talked while we were in the car. She's very talkative. I asked her age because she seems to be a minor driving to me, but she told me that she believes that Krystal and her are my noona. I thought she doesn't know me, turns out, she's Hobi hyung's fan.

      When we got to where I wanted to be, I asked her if I could get her number from Jin hyung. She could be a good friend. She told me she's fine with it.

      I got out of the car and bid a thank you and a goodbye. But she shouted something before I could get in the building.

      "I'm positive we'll meet again." She paused to giggle, "Fighting, Jungkookie! I know you're already tired."

      After saying those words, she drove away. Then, I got inside. The members met with me at the entrance, but instead of worries, they just laughed at me.

 

      So, Kystal's her name, huh? 

 



A/N: So, the Hye Min girl is just an extra. I'll be making a fan fiction about her after this one. :)

Here's her pictures:

 

 

And yes, she's Park Hye Min, an Ulzzang known as Pony. (I kinda think she looks a bit like Luhan from Exo. D___O)

Let's pretend she was born in February 29, 1995 and not married, aight? :D