Chapter 2: 1st Fan meeting

More Than Unexpected

      I'm nervous. I always show myself to the ARMYs, but I'm more nervous than ever now. I don't know why, but I think it's because of the incident days ago.

      I'm not the type who shows off really.

      What if that insane noona's there in the crowd? How should I react?

      I keep on practicing my singing parts while make-up is being applied on my face. As soon as it was done, I'd go practice with the dance steps over and over again.

 

      When we were called out to stage for the performance by someone, Jimin pulled me by his side,"Are you okay?"

      "Of course." I said, trying to leave no trace of worries. He nodded while smiling showing a sign of satisfaction.

      Whatever happens tonight, there's no taking back. The show must go on. 

 

OOn Stage

 

       I see her. She's in front, with Hyemin noona, raising a picture. Too bad it's not my photo.

       I'm starting to take deep breaths. I can't back down already. Not now, for the ARMYs! Fighting! >.<

       If it means to show-off, so be it.

 

      It's almost done. I'm tired, but I know I can make it!

      Finally! It's done. :)

      We head out to the backstage and everyone was congratulating each other, for it was successful. I'm happy we did it, I'm happy I didn't run.

      After a couple of minutes later, we decided to go to our dorm already, but I'm thirsty. I wandered around to find an unopened bottle or at least a staff who knows where to find some, but I wonder where they all disappeared? My hyungs asked me if I could join them walk to the parking lot, but I guess I'll just have to follow them later and wave the offer.

      Just as I was about to give up, I saw a staff on the way.

      "Excuse me, do you know where to find a bottle of water?" I asked.

      "You can have mine. It's unopened, and your co-members are looking for you already, anyway." She answered me with a smile. Oh good, something I really needed! I bid her a thank you and jog my way to a long hall leading to the parking lot.

      On the way, my jog slowly stopped to a slow walk. I can see someone familiar talking to PDnim.

 

      Hyemin noona beside the insane noona.

      My bored face turned into a startled one, but then I let out a grin afterwards. Krystal noona looked at me. I gave her a genuine smile, but I can see how her color slowly drained while her eyes seemed to be very shocked. Who does she expect to see here? The president of South Korea?

      As I was about to approach them, Hyemin noona saw me and waved while giving me a closed mouth smile. She could seriously be an ulzzang with her looks. I was going to wave back at her, but the insane noona dragged her away through the halls. PDnim watch them exit and stared at me, then muttered, "I think you scared her." He then laughed.

      I couldn't believe what that girl just did. She just ran away, while I, in the other hand, am left dumbfounded here with furrowed eye brows while looking past the hall leading to the parking lot.

      PDnim suddenly patted my shoulder. I looked at him with a startled look, but smiled eventually. He smiled back and muttered, "You should go to the parking lot. They're waiting for you."

      I started to jog again, aware of how my hyungs can be sometimes impatient when tired. They might be like that, but really, none of them gets angry easily and can all be fun to be with and noisy. I'm glad I chose Big Hit. :)

      I saw a van coming towards me as I was jogging. A black van to be precise. I can recognize it. Usually when it's a black van, everyone thinks of it as a kidnap, but no, not really.

      I stopped jogging when the van stopped in front of me. Namjoon hyung, who is suspiciously wearing sunglasses at this time of the night, rolled his window down. I stared at him while he did the same. He raised me an eyebrow afterwards and used a playful but low tone of voice on me,"Yah, what are you waiting for, Kookie? Get in."

      I was about to get in the van, but they debated on where to let me sit, started by the short ugly member. This is why I don't call him hyung. XD This only happens when we just performed that they shoo me off of my position in the van.

      They wanted me to sit at the back. Namjun hyung complained about the air condition getting wasted, since the door was wide opened. I stared at them like I always do, they sometimes get scared that way. So eventually, someone would volunteer to sit at the back. Sorry, Hobi hyung~

      Finally, after thousands of years, they let me sit between Jin hyung and Jiminnie.

      I feel tired. I slept, not caring if I put my head on anyone's shoulder. I just want to rest.

 



Sorry, it's short. Been busy lately.