I love you

I love you

happy end version XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in the middle of a date with your cute boyfriend, Jung Jinyoung. He loved you a lot that he would die for you. But the problem is you didn't love him like you used to do.

 

Hand in hand you walked with him around the park near han river. It was a place where you met him for the first time.

 

“Baby, are you okay? You seem quiet.” He asked you with eyes full of concern.

“I..Im okay.” You replied.

 

“Oppa.” You called him as you two sat down on a bench watching sunset. Your head was resting on his chest as he your head softly and holding your palm with his other hand.

 

“Yes baby?” He turned his head to you.

You looked up and change your position.

“We should break up.”

“What?” His eyes grew bigger.

 

You couldn't tell him the truth that your parents didn't like him because he wasn't from a wealthy family. And you were engaged to another guy who soon to be your husband.

 

“I don't love you. Im sorry.” You said.

It was silent for a moment as he hugged you tight.

Tears fell down on your cheeks because you hated it when you hurt him.

 

“You can't leave me baby. I love you. I need you.” He said with trembling voice. You could see his teary eyes very clearly as he held your shoulder and shake it.

 

“You promised we'll be together forever right?” He searched your eyes. Now his eyes full of water which ready to burst out.

 

You remembered exactly what promise he meant. You promised him you'll be together with him no matter what on his birthday, and the same day you two shared a first kiss. At that moment you love him so much until you met L, your fiancé.

L was a bad guy, a badass kingka in his school. He had a bad temper, cold eyes, cold heart, no one dared to talk him or even to meet eyes with him. But, that was made you fall in love with him. He was mysterious.

Unlike L, Jinyoung is the opposite. He's kind, calm, sweet, pure, innocent and he is a top student in your school. Many girls might die just to hear Jinyoung call their name. Unfortunately, Jinyoung's eyes only set to yours. He didn't care with any other girls at all. All he knew that he love you ever since he met you.

 

“Im sorry oppa.” You said as you gritted your teeth to hold your tears back. You didn't want him to see you cry.

“You don't meant what you say right? You're joking now. I know it.” He let out an awkward laugh.

You shook your head.

 

“Baby no. Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?” He asked holding your hand.

No. You never. I did.

 

“Im sorry.” You walked away and left him alone.

~~~~

 

Finally it was your wedding day.

You were sitting alone in your dressing room, getting ready for ceremony.

You opened your phone and browsed pictures of you and Jinyoung.

You paused at a picture which was taken when the two of you went on your first date. He held your shoulder tight and smiled happily. You could tell that he was so happy that time.

One by one you looked at the picture and remembered those precious and full of love days you've spent with him.

 

“Can I come in?”

It was L. He looked so handsome in his white tuxedo.

You nodded and wiped your tears so he couldn't see that you were crying.

“Honey, Im so nervous.” He said as he placing his hand on your palm and squeezed it.

You looked at him.

“Me too.” You smiled.

 

That was when he noticed your red eyes.

“Are you okay? Were you crying?” He asked. You shook your head.

“No. I couldn't sleep last night, and I feel little sleepy.” It was true you didn't sleep at all.

“We'll make it quick, so you can sleep after our wedding, okay?” He said.

You nodded at him.

 

“Honey, this is for you, someone just came and told me to give it to you. I don't know who is he, but I guess he's one of your friends.” He gave you a small box.

“Thanks L. Can you leave now? I want to fix my make up.”

“Okay.” He kissed the tip of your nose then left.

 

You opened the box. There was a note and a smaller box. You read the note first.

 

Dear my lovely ____

 

Hi baby.. My dazzling treasure..

My princess..

My sweetheart..

My love..

Your husband probably get mad when he read this note. lol. You chuckled when you read that part.

 

I think my time is finished.

Right now it's his time to love and protect you. I just want you to know that our time is so special.

I'll never forget those days we shared together..

 

You are the best thing that have ever happen to me.

I love you.

 

- Jinyoung

 

You cried painfully after read his words. It felt like a knife stabbed your heart and rip it into pieces.

What have I done?

 

You held up the smaller box and opened it.

It was a ring.

There was a note in it as well.

Im sorry baby, I supposed to give this to you that day.

 

Your thoughts began to spin around your mind.

The day you told him to break up with you was your and his 1st anniversary. Then you remembered why he didn't have much time for you lately. He always said that he had part time job. He worked to bought you this ring. But you didn't understand him instead you cheated and lied to him.

 

What did I do??

Your tears fell down even harder now. You couldn't stop crying. You didn't care with your make up anymore.

All you could think was that you love Jinyoung too. That you never stopped loving him. And you regretted leaving him.

Little did you know, L saw the whole scene.

You must be change your mind.. He thought.

 

“Miss ___, it's time.” You wiped your tears and left the room.

 

You met your dad, he asked you why your eyes were wet.

“Nothing dad.” You said.

 

The wedding ceremony began. A wedding song played as you slowly walked closer to the altar.

L caught your hand and smiled at you. You couldn't meet his eyes. He noticed something wrong, but before he could ask, the priest already spoke.

 

“Do you Kim Myungsoo take Shin ___ as your lawful wife and promise to love her in health or sickness, for better or worse until death do you part?”

“Yes I do.”

“Do you Shin ____ take Kim Myungsoo as your lawful husband and promise to love him in health or sickness, for better or worse until death do you part?”

It was silent for 5 minutes. The crowd began to talk and whispered each other.

 

“Honey.” You turned your head to him

“Sorry.” You whispered.

“Im sorry L.”

 

He hugged you.

“Go.”

“Let's go now.” He said.

“If we hurry, you may go to see him.”

“What?”

 

He dragged you to his car. You could see your parents ran after you and the guest's face who seem confuse about the scene.

 

L told you how Jinyoung met him and gave the box.

“He's leaving.” L said.

“No.”

“He can't leave me..” You covered your mouth.

 

“Im sorry ____-ah.” L rubbed your back.

 

You and L arrived at subway station which crowded with people. You didn't care with many people who stared strangely at you cause you still wore your wedding dress.

 

“Where is he?”

You couldn't see him with so many people around you.

“Find him that way. I'll go look for him this way.” L said pointing at right direction.

 

You ran and shouted as loud as you could.

“Jinyoung oppa!!!”

“Jung Jinyoung..!!!” You called him so many times but he didn't appear.

 

You were about to give up and turned back when all of sudden a pair of arm hugged you from behind. He rested his chin on your shoulder.

 

It was him. You knew his warm hug. You knew the person who own this slender yet strong arm.

 

“Jinyoung oppa.” You whispered.

“Yes baby..” He said.

You looked at him.

“How could you? You want to leave me??” You yelled at him.

“Im sorry baby. Sorry..” He lowered his head.

 

“You're so silly.” You said as you punched his arm then hugged him.

“I love you.. I love you Jinyoung..”

He looked up to see your crying face, his hand reached out and softly wiped your tears away.

“Don't look. Im ugly.” You said covering your messy face.

“To me, you always beautiful.” Jinyoung's words made you blushed.

 

His eyes shifted down to your lips. He pressed his lips against yours and kissed you gently.

He gave you a long yet sweet kiss.

 

You pulled back for a breath of air and met eyes with him.

 

“Im sorry I messed up. Im sorry I made you go through all this. Im sorry I hurt you. Im sorry I..”

“Ssh.” He interupted.

“It's no one's fault.” He said as he cupped your face with both of his hand and wiped your tears away.

 

“Ehm.” Someone cleared his throat.

“L.”

“Now you two are together again. So I guess my duty is done.” L bitterly said. You could feel the pain in his voice. It was his wedding day, but he saw his fiancée with another guy. It must be hard for him.

“L..”

“Hyung, promise me please you'll take care of ____. I won't forgive you if you ever hurt her.” He said.

 

Jinyoung nodded and smiled at L.

“Thank you.” Jinyoung said.

“No problem.”

“Remember this hyung, if you make her hurt or even leave her, I'll go take her back.” L threatened.

 

“Im sorry, but Im sure it won't happen.” Jinyoung said. You softened at Jinyoung's words.

 

“Well..I guess Im leaving now.” L said.

You smiled and thanked him.

“You're welcome honey.” He kissed your cheeks then left.

 

“So, where were we?” You asked Jinyoung.

He tenderly smiled and and bent down to kiss you again.

“I love you.” He mumbled between the kiss.

“I love you too.” You said wrapping your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

 

You're the light which lightened up my life.

The meeting between you and I was destiny.

Jung Jinyoung,,

I love you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: please leave ur comment if you like.. :) thanks