I love you

I love you

sad end version.. T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in the middle of a date with your cute boyfriend, Jung Jinyoung. He loved you a lot that he would die for you. But the problem is you didn't love him like you used to do.

 

Hand in hand you walked with him around the park near han river. It was a place where you met him for the first time.

 

“Baby, are you okay? You seem quiet.” He asked you with eyes full of concern.

“I..Im okay.” You replied.

 

“Oppa.” You called him as you two sat down on a bench watching sunset. Your head was resting on his chest as he your head softly and holding your palm with his other hand.

 

“Yes baby?” He turned his head to you.

You looked up and change your position.

“We should break up.”

“What?” His eyes grew bigger.

 

You couldn't tell him the truth that your parents didn't like him because he wasn't from a wealthy family. And you were engaged to another guy who soon to be your husband.

 

“I don't love you. Im sorry.” You said.

It was silent for a moment as he hugged you tight.

Tears fell down on your cheeks because you hated it when you hurt him.

 

“You can't leave me baby. I love you. I need you.” He said with trembling voice. You could see his teary eyes very clearly as he held your shoulder and shake it.

 

“You promised we'll be together forever right?” He searched your eyes. Now his eyes full of water which ready to burst out.

 

You remembered exactly what promise he meant. You promised him you'll be together with him no matter what on his birthday, and the same day you two shared a first kiss. At that moment you love him so much until you met L, your fiancé.

L was a bad guy, a badass kingka in his school. He had a bad temper, cold eyes, cold heart, no one dared to talk him or even to meet eyes with him. But, that was made you fall in love with him. He was mysterious.

Unlike L, Jinyoung is the opposite. He's kind, calm, sweet, pure, innocent and he is a top student in your school. Many girls might die just to hear Jinyoung call their name. Unfortunately, Jinyoung's eyes only set to yours. He didn't care with any other girls at all. All he knew that he love you ever since he met you.

 

“Im sorry oppa.” You said as you gritted your teeth to hold your tears back. You didn't want him to see you cry.

“You don't meant what you say right? You're joking now. I know it.” He let out an awkward laugh.

You shook your head.

 

“Baby no. Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?” He asked holding your hand.

No. You never. I did.

 

“Im sorry.” You walked away and left him alone.

 

~~~

 

That night, L called you and asked you to meet up with him.

“____-ah? Are you free tonight?” He asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“I want to meet you so badly, could you go to my place? I'll text you the address.”

“Hm. Okay.”

“I love you. I can't wait to see you.” He said.

“I love you too.” You hung up. Just then he gave you a message about the address.

 

You were ready to go. You took a glance in your mirror once again and make sure that you're wearing a perfect dress.

Yeah! That's because you knew L love a girl with make up and y dress. You never wear anything like that while you were with Jinyoung. Jinyoung always told you that you look perfect in everything you wear.

 

You fixed your hair and took a cab and headed to an exclusive night club in Seoul.

 

“Honey, you came?!” You spotted him in a corner room with his friends called 'infinite' around him. L approached you with a big smile on his face which his friends rarely see.

 

He kissed you on the lips and brought you to meet up his friends.

“Hi.. You're ___ right? L hyung's fiancée? Im Lee Sungjong.” You nodded.

“Nice to meet you.”

One by one L's friends introduced themselves to you.

You sat down on couch with L beside you, while the other were having fun with their girlfriends.

 

You gazed around, there were many people in the dance floor. Loud music made you feel dizzy. This wasn't your world. You never went to a place like this. L noticed your worried eyes.

 

“Have some..” L offered you a glass of wine.

“No thanks.” You said. There's no way I would drink this. You thought.

He shrugged and finished drinking his wine in one go.

You glared at him.

“I didn't know you drink.”

“Well, now you know.” He winked and leaned closer. He kissed you passionately. That was another reason why you fall in love with L, his kiss made you addicted.

 

You broke the kiss to catch some air.

“I need to go to the restroom.” You said.

 

You fixed your hair and make up before came out. You bumped into someone on your way back to L.

“Sorry.” You walked away but a pair of hand stopped you. You looked up and met eyes with a pink haired guy.

“You're y.” He smirked.

“T..thanks. I should go.” You left.

 

“L, I wanna go home.”

“Why babe?” He asked. He seemed a bit drunk.

“Im tired.” You lied. The truth is you felt uncomfortable here.

I don't belong here. You thought. Then you remembered Jinyoung. At a time like this he would call you and told you to sleep early. You felt a slight of pain in your heart when you thought about him.

 

“Okay.” He slung his arm around your waist and led you the way.

 

L was about to open his car when suddenly someone hit his head and made him passed out. You screamed. But someone covered your mouth and your eyes.

 

~~~

 

You opened your eyes and saw an unfamiliar place. You looked around and saw L laying unconsciously far away from you. You stood up and realize that your hand was tied to the wall.

“L? Wake up.” You called him. He opened his eyes and got up.

“Honey?”

“Yes.” Your tears started to come out after find out what kind of situation you were in.

“You okay?” He asked. You nodded.

“Your head..is that okay?”

 

“Well..well. Look at the lovey dovey scene.” A voice said. You turned your head and saw a guy walked over you. He was the pink haired guy you saw a while ago.

 

“L.joe.” L sat up.

“Don't move..Or I'll break this pretty head of your precious girl or should I say your future wife..” L.joe winked at you and leaned closer.

You looked away.

 

“Don't touch her. You bastard!!” L shouted angrily.

“No if you do as I say.” L.joe smirked.

 

“Guys..!!” L.joe motioned his friends to came out. You could see five guys in black outfit, each of them holding a bat. Something in your mind told you that this is bad.

 

“Let them beat you in front of your pretty fiancée.” L.joe said.

 

“NO!!!” You screamed out loud, when you saw one of them hit L.

“Please stop.” You begged L.joe.

 

“I'll make him stop if you want to be mine.” L.joe leaned in and blew your skin. It sent shiver down to your spine.

 

“No.” L yelled.

“I said don't touch her!!!”

“Shut up.” One of them kicked L and made him fell down on the floor.

 

“Why did you do this?” You asked L.joe.

“Cause your lovely fiancé and his gang broke my arms.” He replied annoyingly.

 

“Please stop them. I'll do whatever you want.” You begged him once again.

“Hear that L? Your girlfriend said she want to do whatever I want.”

“____-ah you can't.” You shook your head and signed that you'll be okay.

 

L.joe untied you and was about to kiss you when someone slammed the door open.

“Stop right there!!” A familiar voice yelled.

It was Jinyoung. He was following you all the time.

 

“Oppa...” You looked at him in disbelief.

“Don't lay a finger on her!!” He threatened L.joe.

“Oh, who are you?” L.joe walked over him and examined him from head to toe.

“I see, well L, poor you!! Looks like your fiancée isn't innocent as you thought.”

 

Jinyoung stiffened. He saw L laying with blood covered his body.

So this is her fiancé. Jinyoung thought then looked at you. He softened and gave you his soft and sincere smile.

 

“Well what do you want, intruder?” L.joe asked.

“Let them go.” He said with serious look on his face.

 

“Im afraid I can't.” L.joe smirked. Unexpectedly Jinyoung grabbed his collar.

“LET .THEM. GO!!” He shouted. L.joe pushed him.

 

“How dare you to touch me!!! Guys..” His friends started to beat Jinyoung.

“NO!! Don't hit him!” You cried. You ran to them to stop them beating Jinyoung.

 

L got up and smacked L.joe down.

“I told you not to touch her.” L hit him. L.joe took out a gun from his pocket and pointed at you.

“Stop it. Or I'll kill her.” L became silent for a moment but then kicked L.joe.

A fatal gun shot cracked in cold air.

 

“NOOO..!!!” You screamed as you saw Jinyoung's body fell down.

“Oh . Let's go.” L.joe told his friends then left.

 

“Jinyoung oppa.”

“____-ah. Are you okay?” He asked you.

You nodded. Even when he was dying you still his priority. You felt guilty.

He laced his finger on your skin and lightly rubbed it. You held his palm.

“Oppa. Hold on okay? Ambulance will come soon.” You said with teary eyes.

 

Jinyoung shook his head. He motioned L to come closer.

“Hey you're her fiancé right? Could you please take care of her? I might not be able to watch her anymore.” Jinyoung said. L just nodded quietly with his red eyes. Jinyoung’s words made you cry even more.

 

“No oppa. Don't say that. You still can take care of me. You won't leave me right?” You sobbed.

 

“Im sorry ____-ah that Im the one who can't keep our promise.” Jinyoung said.

“No oppa. You can't say that.” Tears rolled down on your cheeks so hard. You couldn't stop crying. L rubbed your back and you could hear he was crying as well.

 

“Baby please.. don't.. cry.” Jinyoung said. His breath became heavy. 

“Don't leave me oppa.” You begged him.

“Im..sorry..____-ah. I don't.. have much time..”

“No....oppa..” You shook your head.

 

“___-ah....baby..” He gave you his affectionate smile.

Jinyoung leaned closer and gently pressed his lips against yours. You could feel his love through his soft touch. He broke the kiss and stared at you.

“I.. love.. you.” That was his three last words before he closed his eyes forever.

 

I sat there watching your lifeless body lay next to me

Jinyoung oppa.. You had no idea how much you being in my life means to me

Why couldn't I have done everything to make you stay

Now it's too late cause you already left

 

Im sorry for causing you pain

I mess up

I never meant to hurt you

Deep inside, my heart tell me that I love you..