|| ~ Two ~ ||

" Erase You. "

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Author's POV.

The Second Day of high school was a bit easier. Even though most of the freshies already knew where their classes where located at , the crowded hallway was a problem. Some students would run to their next class and some would hang by their locker with their friends till' their class starts. I guess this is how Shin Hye and the rest of the freshman's are going to start to live their lifes like. Wish them good luck .. !

Hye Sun's POV.

' Is it really 7:20 already ? ' I asked myself. ' I guess I better get up and tell my Appa to warm up the car. ' I stood up from my bed and walked into my closet. I changed into a blue hollister zip up sweater , jeans, and a pair of my favorite black converse. It was a bit chilly outside, so I took a white tribal beanie and wore it on my head. It felt so soft. I took a last look in front of my bed room mirror before I walked out. I found my dad in the Kitchen cooking eggs and rice . My nose went bonkers when I smelled the rice because it wasn't just rice, it was fried rice. ' Yes ! My favorite ! ' My dad glanced at me and smirked. " Appa, why did you just smirk at me ? " I asked. " Your face .. It's so cute ! Haha ! " Dad replied. " Eh ? What do you mean ? I look like I haven't eaten for days ! " I yelled. " Go eat breakfast then , your dad is a good chef huh . " I smiled sheepishly to dad and told him to just warm up the car. " Why ? Isn't it early ? " He asked. " Aniyo , Appa. " I mumbled. " Hm ? Okay then .. If you say so. But next time, go eat okay ? " I nodded. 

Shin Hye's POV

' Second day of school huh , heh . I barely remember anything from yesterday except looking for cute guys. It ended up as Ji Hyo's cousin though, but I kind of forgot what he looks like. Oh well , I hope I survive today .. ' I stretched my body and got up . The sun was shining above my head this time , but it was cold outside. The grass were frosty and they were kind of wet. I guess the frost are starting to melt . As usual, I did my daily routine and finished before 7:30 . * Ding ! * My phone vibrated , and I checked who messaged me. It was Ji Hyo . Her message said : " Shin , what time are you coming to school ? And did you bring your gym clothes today ? I heard we are starting the semester today by running with the sophomores . " My face automatically lit up a smile out of nowhere when I read the last sentece Ji Hyo sent me.  " Thanks for reminding me Ji Hyo ! And I'm coming right now. See ya there ! " After I sent my message to Ji Hyo, I immediately told my grandpa to drive me to school. 

Ji Hyo's POV

" DAD ! Come on , be faster please ! I'll be late because of you and Yoona ! " I yelled at the top of my lungs. It's already 7:45 and my little sister Yoona is still in the bathroom trying to fix her hair . My dad on the other side was doing the same thing as my little sister. ' If I'm late on the second day, I'm really going to explode ! ' Another minute has passed and I could finally hear foot steps. Thud thud thud .. ' Finally ! ' I said in my head. " Dad, drive fast. There's only about 15 minutes left before school starts! And I have gym dad, gym ! " I explained while doing hand motions. "Ji Hyo , it's okay. They'll understand your situation. Besides, it's only the second day of school ! " My dad replied. " Dad, you think they would believe me if I said ' My dad and my little sister was fixing their hair for 45 minutes' ? " I asked with a pissed tone. " Alright, you win. " My dad replied . " Thank you . " I said.

Author's POV

Everyone arrived at the campus on time, even Ji Hyo. When the bell rang at exactly 8:00 a.m. , Shin Hye made her way through her locker and turned in all the stuff she didn't need for gym class. She had five minutes left before the first class actually started, so she took her time and walked to her first class. There were about 15 girls from the Juniors and about 20 in the Sophomores. Everyone was changing awkwardly , especially the juniors. I mean getting half in front of others that you don't know as much is awkward. A minute left of class was left, so Shin and her other friends got out in a group and got inside the gym. They all seperated since they were all in assigned seats in different colored teams. Shin was in the purple, Krystal was in the blue, Ji Hyo was in the green, and her other friends were on other class periods. " Okay class! Today we are supposed to go to the weight room . I'm supposed to show you how to do certain machines. Unfortunately , the weight room's floor just cracked when the Janitor pulled my cart over. So today, we'll be running for 20 minutes with the Sophomores ! " Their gym teacher grinned at them . 

Woo Bin's POV

" Today, we'll be running with the Juniors for 20 minutes. No complaining, no critisicing . They are new to this, so just play along with their . " Great, we're running with those junior kids. And I, will end getting beaten by my cousin. I mean, it's one of the classes where I see a lot of a girl's ! Not to mention, their curves. Thank you Ji Hyo for ruining my life. " Running with the Juniors huh. Can this day get any worse ? " I asked my self. " Mr. Lim, when do we start running with them? " I asked. " When Ms. Chai gives us a sign of go. " My class waited for about 2 minutes until Mr. Lim and Ms. Chai finally had an eye contact . They gave each other a thumbs up, so everyone started running. I admit, some of these juniors are good at running. Some just like my cousin are slow though.

Shin Hye's POV

Who's he again? I forgot his name, but he looks like a person I know. It's underneath my tongue, what is it?! He's pretty cute though. His height is just so adorable ! Not to mention, his face looks so smooth and silky. " Do you want to run faster, Ji Hyo ? " I asked. " Are you crazy ? I didn't bring my inhaler with me bro ! How do you expect me to run faster with this condition ? " Ji Hyo sounded mad, like she was about to explode. " Okay then .. " I mumbled. While running, I could hear really heavy foot steps at the back of me. I turned around and found . . .

-----------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating for so long ! But hey, I wrote it for you guys (:

I can't wait to share more! Anyways, hoped you guys liked it!

Silent readers, comment maybe ? It helps me see if I should add more of something

or do less. Or if I have problems on grammar , spelling , etc.

Thank you once again !

-------------

© chloeyo.