|| ~ One ~ ||

" Erase You. "

Shin Hye's POV.

 

" Shin Hye-yah, get up ! It's your first day of high school today and you're going to be late !! " My Harabeoji yelled. 

 

' First day of school ? What is he talking about? ' I said to my self. My body was sore and exhausted since me and my whole family just got home yesterday from Haenam. The sun was up already, and it was shining brightly right at my face. To me, it looked liked it was signaling me to get up and get ready, and so I stood up and did my daily routine rapidly .

 

First year in High School, I wonder what events would happen .. I wonder if some of my friends are in the same classes as me. I walked outside of my room and went to the kitchen. I found my Harabeoji watching the news so early in the morning and drinking coffee.  It was 7:50 , and I only have 10 minutes before my first class starts. ' Why must it start at 8 ? ' I thought.

 

" Harabeoji , can you take me to school now ? " I asked politely. " Yeah, wait . Let me finish my coffee . " He replied. We got to school around 7:55 and I went to the office to pick up a paper that had all my classes in a list, and what time they all started. My first class was gym, then it was science. After science is math, then Language Arts, Music, and the last is Social Studies. I was looking forward to seeing who my classmates would be in all of my classes.

 

Let's be honest, no one wants to be that one student who's always alone and no one to talk to in class, right ? I started walking up to my first period which was all the way at the end of the hallway. I turned left to enter the gym , and everyone was already there. The right side were the freshman's side, and the left side was the juniors side. I walked straight to the freshman's side and thank goodness that I knew most of the people in there. My best friend Krystal,  was in my first period and my main friends were too. First day of high school, I wonder what would happen..

 

Authors POV.

Everyone gathered their things and took the safety contract from their Gym teacher. In four minutes, all the students would need to come to their second period. The grade levels are all divided, except for some classes. Shin Hye was walking towards the exit door of the gym, when her eyes met the most gorgeous person ever. She stared at him for about 5 seconds, but was startled when one of her friends, Song Ji Hyo tapped her shoulder.

 

" Ya, you ok? You've been staring at the Junior's side for a 5 long seconds. " Ji Hyo said.

 

" H-huh ? Yeah, I'm ok. Don't you think that guy back there looks kind of cute? " Shin Hye said. 

 

" Who ? " Ji Hyo asked. " I'll show you later, if I see him again. " Shin Hye replied. Ji Hyo nodded.

 

Both Ji Hyo and Shin Hye started to walk out of the gym. " What class do you have next, Eunnie ? " Shin Hye asked. " Don't call me Eunnie , Shin Hye-ah . I'm just a couple of months older than you , so it's okay ! " Ji Hyo smiled, and Shin Hye nodded. " I have sciene next , how about you ? " Shin Hye said. " I have second period with you too !? Daebak !! " Both of the girls giggled and hugged each other .

 

They walked up the stairs when the Junior's class ended, and were heading out to their second class. " Ya , Ji Hyo-ah ! Him, him ! He's kind of cute right ? I call dibs ok !? " Shin Hye pointed out. " H-him !?!? " Ji Hyo yelled. " Waeyo ? Do you know him ? Are you close to him ? Are you two dating already !? " Shin Hye asked. They were at the door of their second period when Ji Hyo replied. " A-ani Shin Hye-ah .. It's just that he's ... He's my cousin .. " Ji Hyo said, scratching her nape. " H-he's your .. cousin ? " 

 

Woo Bin's POV.

" Bro, my cousin goes to high school now. I'ma get beat up if she see's me touch a girls ! " I said to Yong Hwa.

 

Today was the day that I couldn't do whatever I want. My cousin Ji Hyo would beat me up if we get home. She would even yell at me just because of that ! The only thing I like about Ji Hyo is that even though she see's me do all these bad things, she never tells on my mom or my dad. Oh how strict my mom is. " So what if she's in high school now ? It's not like she's going to be in any of your classes . She won't be able to see what you're doing Woo Bin! " Yong Hwa said.

 

' Not in any of my classes ? She's in my first class ! The only class I see a lot of girls wear tight pants. Where I get to glance at their butts .. ' I thought.

 

Me and Yong walked to our second period which was Social Studies. Our teacher, Ms. Hye Rim were greeting each students. I met up with my twin, Jong Dae and we looked at every girl we saw. Some were very ugly, and most were just fine.

 

' What am I thinking ? I don't like the girls here, and so does Jong Dae. We both have the same mind. We only want to have fun , and have some booty on our hands. ' I walked through the hallways and stopped .

 

 ' There she is, Song Ji Hyo. Aish ! Oh ? Who is she with ? She's kind of cute . '  I walked inside second period , and re-thinked of what I just said about Ji Hyo's freshman friend. ' Don't even think about it Woo Bin. You only saw her face , not her body figure. '

 

Author's POV.

 

Hours passed by , and the first day of high school was through. It was already time to go home. Woo Bin and his twin Jong Dae went to the bus stop as usual and waited for their bus to arrive . Shin Hye , Ji Hyo , Krystal, and Shin Hye's other friends were at the side walk , walking home. It was the month of September , and it was hot & sunny in Seoul. Everyone's seemed to be so happy coming back and seeing their friends. But for Shin Hye, it was meeting Woo Bin. For Woo Bin, it was just the looks. I wonder what happens tomorrow? (:

______________

So that's a quick summary of how we - I meant Shin Hye and Woo Bin met!

I'm looking forward to updating this tomorrow ! :)

Hope you guys liked it , even though it's short, and it's quite boring .

( I'll make it longer tomorrow ! )

And yes, there will be some bad words. I'm sure you all have heard them anyways.

______________

© chloeyo.