Panda Pass

나비소녀 (Don't Go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~May 01, 2010~

 

When they arrived in Mr. Wu’s class they saw a message on the board ~ “Hi class! Today we’re going to have a fun day! We are going to have a scavenger hunt; all the things you’ll need to find however are in English. Whoever gathers the most items that match its English name will win a prize at the end of class! Ali Liang you must sit out and Huang Zitao the choice is yours on if you play or not; if yes join another pair in the class room.”

“Ugh! This is really unfair of Mr. Wu!” “How can he just separate us like this?” Tao complained as he sat next to Ali.

“But Ge… You’re not playing; you’re sitting next to me watching dramas.” Ali pointed to Tao’s phone.

“It’s an AD! “I hate ads the most, it was getting really good!” Tao said annoyed.

Just as Ali was about to interject about Tao and the drama on his phone the Principal called her into his office.

“OH MY GOD I’M BEST FRIENDS WITH A TROUBLE MAKER!” Tao exclaimed.

“Shut up Zitao, I’m not the trouble maker you are!” Ali said as she began to leave her seat.

“Yah! I’m older than you don’t be so rude!” Tao yelled at her.

“Zitao you’re older than me by two days!” Ali yelled as she left the room.

“And 4 hours!” Tao yelled as Ali left the room.

As Ali walked nervously into the principal’s office the principle welcomed her in and motioned for her to sit.

“Ms. Liang?” The principle Mrs. Lin questioned with a smile.

“Yes, Hello Mrs. Lin.”

“You seem nervous; don’t be you should be very excited!” Mrs. Lin said cheerfully. “I’ve chosen you to be the class valedictorian!” she continued.

“OH MY GOSH! REALLY?!” Ali half shouted as she bounced up in down in her seat.

“Yes Ms. Liang, you have the highest scores on the national tests and you have the best grades in the class! Congratulations!” Mrs. Lin said as she stood up to shake Ali’s hand, but Ali was so excited she hugged the principle and then bowed out of embarrassment, with one more bow she left the office and skipped back to Mr. Wu’s class.

“Oh look the trouble maker is back!” Tao said as Ali sat next to him.

“Ge guess what!” Ali said as she bounced up and down not being able to contain her excitement.

“What?” Tao asked wondering what his best friend found in the hall in make her act so weird.

“I’M VALEDICTORIAN!” Ali shouted while jumping out of her seat, getting the classes attention.

“REALLY?!” Tao shouted as he jumped up in down with his best friend. “Congratz!”

~May 2, 2010~

It was 11:59p.m on May 1st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter