Missing Piece

Still Love You

Not easy being parents, especially for the first time. It happens to Minhee and Yixing. The baby has taken over their time, and they gave their best efforts. Yixing has just come from work when he saw Minhee in the kitchen

“Minhee, what are you doing?”, walking toward Minhee in the kitchen

“Oh Oppa, you’re home, I’ve washed dishes”, wiping her hand with towel

“You should rest”, stand beside Minhee who shook her head

“I have to finish this one and the house is a mess. Ah, I will make you a cup of coffee”, Yixing sighed and pulled on Minhee hand, making her look at him.

“It’s ok to be tired, you had a baby a few weeks ago. I can finish this and clean up, I want you to rest," he said softly and smile. He lends towards the bedroom. Minhee laying down on her bed still look at Yixing. “Just sleep, I don't wanna my wife and Hunnie’s mother get sick”, pulled blanket covering Minhee body. "I’ll be-," Yixing was cut off by a loud cry. Minhee quickly sat up, but Yixing pushed gently and tucked a piece of hair behind Minhee ear. "I’ll get him, you stay in here," he said before left toward Sehun crib

Minhee smiled and sighed happily. "Oppa, thank you...”

 

"Hey Hunnie, it’s alright Papa is here," he whispered and rocked his gently. He stayed calmed and whispered soft words to his son, his cries becoming whimpers. "That’s better Hunnie," he pulled Sehun’s blanket around his little body and hummed as his whimpers begun to disappear. "How about we have a cuddle? Let Mama have a nap," he smiled at the now content baby, "she has been working pretty hard lately looking after you, I think she deserves a rest, don’t you?"

He quietly cooed few sweet words to his son, fingers brushing over his soft, chubby cheeks. Yixing couldn’t help but smile when he saw the little one catching hold on his pinky finger using his entire hand to hold it. His eyes became, just as his breathing, heavier, head turning around and burring deeper in soft fabric of his father’s shirt as he fell asleep feeling sheltered. A wide smile stretched over Yixing’s lips as he left a kiss on his forehead, watching his child sleep was the sweetest thing he’s ever seen.

 

Luhan

I saw Minhee wave her hand at me, I smiled and waved back at her. But she not alone, Chen was there too... I am not happy for that.

“Minhee, I’m sorry I come a late”, I said, pulled seat in front of her, because Chen already took his seat beside her. Minhee is the nickname I gave to her, sound cute.

“No, I don't mind. Chen accompany me, so I don't feel bored. You know, he really funny...”, Minhee smiling to Chen. Ugh I hate.

“Ahaha, you too much. We can often talk, if you want”, laughed proudly after hearing Minhee praise. I will kill Chen if he dares do that

“Really?”, excited. “Chen, I’m going to lunch with Luhan, do you wanna join us?

I immediately sent death glare to Chen before he could answer and eventually refuse Minhee invitation. Thanks, God, I knew Chen still want have a long life.

 

We were walking together side by side. Sometimes I have stolen glance to her just to admiring how beautiful she is. Suddenly I stopped my step, she was doing the same. Look confused to me. Our eyes met.

I couldn't breathe, couldn't speak, couldn't even complete a sentence except for one simple thought that ran through my mind. I'm in love with you, Minhee.

"Beautiful," I whispered breathlessly, the word escaping my lips before I could even comprehend what I'd just said.

Her cheeks became a deep red as she laughed nervously. I thought of Snow White, but this princess was much more beautiful. Not because of her looks, but because of that pull she had on me. It wasn't something you could just see, it was a feeling in your gut that was so strong it took your breath away.

She was what beauty really was.

It was when I began to speak that I really didn't know what to say. This was a bad idea to come here and I knew it, but it wasn't like I wanted to leave. I wanted to talk to her, but what would I say?

I began to feel the tension when I was aware of how long I'd been staring at her. She was no longer laughing awkwardly, but instead blushing furiously and trying to avoid eye contact, her brown eyes moving around, looking everywhere but not at me.

Minhee was the first to speak, "Stop staring me like that..."

I glanced down at her lips when she spoke, when I looked back up at her eyes I caught her looking at me, and this time, she didn't look away.

"I love you Minhee. Do you love me?" I said, making an effort to show no emotions on my face. She stammered, opening and closing.

I was getting off on this, to put it obscenely. Watching her this nervous and flustered make me want to shut her up by kissing her. But then again, I liked hearing her stammer like this. Did I really make her this nervous? So nervous she couldn't even think properly?

Minhee was so young and naive, and something about her vulnerability made me want to do things to her that I couldn't speak of. But despite that, it made me want to protect her. Made me want to show her off to every human being I knew, and tell them that she was my lover. That every inch of her was mine, and the thought of someone else protecting her and taking her away from me made me feel defensive and so angry.

But she wasn't even mine. She was Yixing Hyung's fiancee, and I had to remind myself to keep it that way. But when she was standing here in front of me with her hair in a braid and cheeks still tinted a little pink, I realized that it was going to be a lot harder to stay away than I thought. Because I knew the moment we locked eyes I would fall in love with her, and sure enough, I knew I was in love with her. I'd been in love with her since the day I saw her.

I am waiting for her answer

“Luhan, I....love.....you...too," she answered on soft voice. Her eyes grew wide at what she'd said.

“What?”, not believe what I’ve already heard

"I say I love you”, shyly repeat and I took her body into my embrace before kissing her lips for the first time.

 

 

I woke up, a smile plastered on my face. I missed those days, back before I leave her because my foolishly...

“Ready to go?”, Kris enters to my room. I turned my head.

“No”, I said tonelessly.

“Oh come on, you will be alright”, sat on bench look straight on me, I just nodded

“OK, I would take a bath first”, stood walking to my bathroom. “Hey Kris, lately I can hear weird sound”,

“Huh?”, blankly face. “Do you mean?”, looking around

“No..no like that. I think I hear baby voice”,

“What? I think you skip your medicine again?”, pointed on my table which full of bottle and medicine. You thought I’m going crazy, huh?

“or maybe I no need medicine anymore”, I laughed and closed my bathroom door before Kris start nagged to me again.