Taeyeon & Taemin

Opposites Attract

"Taemin..." I whispered as we saw the movie. He looked over at me and smiled. "Hhh?" He mumbled. "Im scared" I said. He looked at me weirdly. "But...were watching a Comedy movie?" He said confused. "Why cant you get it? I wanna snuggle!" I said giggling. He chuckled abit and snuggled with me. The movie ended and we got out. Since the walk to the car was long my legs were tired. "Minie, im tired" I said giving him aeygo. "Here, ill carry you!" He said smiling. He lifted me up Bridal style. "MINIE!" I yelped in suprise. He just laughed. I avoided all the stares, and whispers. When we reached the car Taemin set me down and we got in the car. "Minnie!" I said as i hit his arm. "Mwo?" He said. I glared at him and he chuckled. "Minie? Where we going?" I asked as i didnt know the road. "Suprise" He said as he was driving. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Suprise?" I whispered to myself. I thought for a long time till Taemin said "WERE HERE". He got out of the car and went to get mine. I walked out and saw Han River. "Minie..." I said unable to speak. The sight was beautiful. Just like when we were kids. I looked at him and hugged him. "Minie...you didnt ha-" Taemin didnt let me. He kissed my lips. I kissed back. I opened my eyes before the kiss was even over. I pulled away. Somehow i wasnt really feeling...like i like him. "What?" Taemin asked shocked. "Uhh, nothing" I said as i rubbed my lips when he looked away. what am i doing? Taemin looked down upset as he sat on the floor. "Minnie..." I said softly as i sat down next to him. "I didnt mean to..i was suprised!" I said lying. He kept looking down. "Thanks for runining a great night.." He said as he got in the car and drove off. "MINIE!!!!!!" I yelped as i stood up. He ignored me. I dropped to the floor and started crying.

***FLASHBACK***

"Taeminnie" I said with Aeygo. He looked at me. "I promise, whenever i pull away from a kiss, i wont love you anymore...and that wont happen" I said blinking my eyes. He nodded and put out his pinky. "Promise?" He said. I shook his pinky and nodded. "Promise" I said as i smiled.

***End Of Flashback***

"He still remembers?"