White Night

The Princess, My Girlfriend

The full moon was shining brightly that night. Not even a piece of cloud to block its white light from reaching the Harajuku City.

Without the help of torchlight, Ayano could stil watch her steps, fast and careful. Her long wavy brown hair swayed to her sides, following her movements. Her lips were slightly parted, inhaling and exhaling the air rapidly. Her hazel orbs kept on scanning the area she was passing.

"Oi you little thief!" Ayano shouted as she was running after guy who was caught stealing some stuffs from the shop she was working. Why did she even agreed on replacing her friend's f tonight, anyways? The thief was really had a perfect timing on dragging her into the boss' rage hole.

Really, really perfect. Thanks thief, whoever you are.

Ayano ran as fast as she could to chase after thag culprit. Blame her innocent short legs for being ......short. She had lost him.

She slowed down her pace, feling exhausted, and cold, somewhat. She was only wearing her white dress shirt and short skirt and white shoes.She as still un hr school uniform.

 

Ayano Komatsu was an orphan living alone in her small apartment since her beloved mother's death. Her mother died of brain cancer 3 years ago, when she was only 15.

Ayano had no one. She was left alone on such a young age. To sustain life, she attended school during the day and took part time jobs at night. The salary was enough for her studies and daily fees.

 

Ayano was frustrated that she could not find that guy. She looked around and found herself in an alley. A quiet alley. It wasnt really dark, thanks to the moon tonight.

She was about to return back to the shop when suddenly the guy that she chased earlier leapt to the front of her, blocking her way.

ischievou sts grin appeared on his not so handsome face.

"Looking for me?"

Ayano gasped. "You! You little thief, Im going to bring you to the police!"

The guy faked a panicked expression.

"Oh what should I do?"

But then thd mischievous grin reappeared on his face.

Ayano sensed something was wrong.

 

And guess what?

She was right!

Another guy appeared from behind the dark.

She knew him.

Tatsuya from class 3D!

"Senpai!" she exclaimed, obviously shocked to the unexpected appearence. "Whats happening here?"

"Ayano-chan." Tatsuya's voice was dark. Without warning, he caught both Ayano's wrists and slammed her against the wall. He held her hands above her head, locking her movement.

"Tatsuya senpai!" Ayano cried in panick.

Tatsuya lowered down his head so that their faces were at the same level. "I asked Yamada to pretend to be thief and brought you here. You've fallen to my trap. Easily."

Ayano struggled to free herself but to no avail.

"Senpai, dont!" Ayano resisted everytime Tatsuya attempted to kiss her lips.

Ayano