White Night 2

The Princess, My Girlfriend

stupid stupid ipad it was supposed to be a long chapter! Im sorry everyone!

 

 

 

Ayano struggled for a quite time untul she started to get tired and weakening.

Tatsuya smiled in victory while Yamada laughed at them while munching on the snacks he stole earlier.

Tatsuya leaned closer to Ayano's neck to leave a mark there. But before he could bite that milky white neck, he felt someone tugged his collar from behind harshly. Half a second later he felt a punch on his face and he fell onto the ground. Yamada was experiencing the same thing too. 

They looked up and found two men in black suits standing before them. 

One of the men grabbed onto Tatsuya's shirt, forcing him to stand on his feet again.

"Who do you think you are daring to lay your filthy hands on our princess!" the man growled. Rage was obvious in his voice.

Soon the men in black started to beat up the two morons mercilessly.

Ayano who couldnt  comprehend anything felf even weaker. Slowly she sunk onto her knees and wept silently. Then she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder. She tilted her head and found a pretty woman dressing in black was hugging her.

"Im not filthy likd them so I can touch you." she said with a smile. "You okay, princess?"

Ayano threw her a judging look. Princess? Cant this people get more cheesier?

SheNot long after, both Tatsuya and Yamada scattered away with their injured body.

"They look pretty bad injured." the female said as the two males approached them. "You guys were so hard on them." she said again as she helped Ayano to stand up again. 

"Well you wont let an insect buzzing to your ears leaving alive. Dont you?" the taller male replied. There was no expression showed on his face.

The other male was slightly shorter only shrugged and smiled. His eyes almost go invisible as he did so.

The female only sighed.

"Thanks for saving me." she said slowly. "I owe you guys my life."

The female smiled sheepishly. "Dont mention that. Its our duty anyways. We are here to protect you. Im Sungjong by the way. Here is Woohyun, " she pointed at the smiley guy. "and thats L."

 The L guy only nodded in a greeting way. He was the one who beat Tatsuya up till the guy turned jelly.

"Oh, you guys are the cops here?" Ayano asked, completely oblivious to the current situation. "But the uniform is kinda dark, though."

"No, we are totally not cops." Woohyun replied. "We are your protectors."

Ayano felt dizzy. "Okay enough with the whatever game you are playing. Im out of here." She turned around and started to walk away. However, Sungjong grabbed onto her shoulder, stopping her from leaving.                                                                                                                            

"Miss Ayano, please listen us first. This is a serious matter." She said.

Ayano turned around, eyes filled with curiousity. "How do you--"

"Told you. We are your protectors." the Woohyun guy interrupted.

Ayano made a face. "...know my name." she continued lowly. Then she looked up to face them. Did I mention that she was as short as SNSD's Sunny? 

Well now you know.

"Okay Im open. Tell Me something I dont know." She said, arms crossing the chest right after she wiped clean her remaining tears on the cheeks.

"Miss Ayano yourlife is in danger right now. You have to follow us to go back to South Korea." Sungjong tried to explain.

"But I have no enemy!" Ayano protested. Why would she follow them to South Korea anyways. Maybe that was their trick. Who knew when they arrived at South Korea they might kill her and take her kidneys away and sell it with a high price.

Oh. My. God.

Ayano's eyes unconsciously grew wide.

"You totally cant take my kidneys!"