1/3

The Forest Demon

{>} Claire De Lune - Claude Debussy 


Fire…

Smoke…

Ashes…

Everything around him was a mess. The house was burned by fire. It every part of the house, leaving nothing but the ashes and some pieces of half burned woods. There were dry bloods on those woods which he assumed from the people who previously lived in here.

Jongin scanned the room. His eyes landed on something. He crouched down when he saw a white mask and grabbed it. The fire also the half part of the mask’s face, its edges falling as it turned into ashes.

Jongin kept it and held it into his chest, sadness and regret creeping into his heart.

He started crying. He remembered the angry face of the love of his life, with his eyes red and puffy from crying while his mouth spilled angry daggers that dug Jongin’s heart painfully.

It’s their entire fault, my love. I’m so sorry. I should’ve saved them.

Jongin continued crying, his pale skin glistening through the moonlight, his left eye turning red.

I’m sorry Kyungsoo.

“Come on Kyungsoo! Let’s play here!”

“But…Jongdae, I think it’s dangerous there.” The ten year old Kyungsoo said while scanning the scary and tall trees around them.

Jongdae frowned at him. “You’re such a coward Kyung.” He said while his hands are on his hips. Kyungsoo frowned at this. “I’m not a coward Jongdae, safety comes first to me.”

Jongdae rolled his eyes at this and approached Kyungsoo who’s arms are crossed on his chest, looking afraid. 

“Come on now Kyungsoo, it will be fun.” He said and grabbed the other’s wrist. Kyungsoo let out a yelp when Jongdae started dragging him through the forest. “You need a little adventure once in your life Kyung.” He said.

Kyungsoo tried so hard to keep up with Jongdae. He tried hard not to trip and fall from the roots of the tall and scary looking trees. “Jongdae, slow down! I might trip on these huge roots!” Kyungsoo screamed.

“Slow poke.” Jongdae chuckled and slowed down a little but it was too late, Kyungsoo already tripped on one of the roots. Kyungsoo let out an ‘oof’ as he fell into the crunchy brown leaves. Jongdae turned around and saw the helpless situation of his friend.

Jongdae started laughing.

“You’re so clumsy Kyungsoo!” he said to his friend whose face was buried at the brown crunchy leaves. Kyungsoo looked up, dirt all over his face while his eyes were closed. Jongdae laughed at this.

“This is the reason why I hate going out.” Kyungsoo said, standing up. He wiped the dirt from his face and the leaves from his clothes. “It’s either I’ll get dirty, or I’ll get hurt.” He said, now fixing his hair.

Jongdae let out an amused chuckle. “You need to get out sometimes Kyungsoo.”

“No. If this will happen to me again the next time I go with you, I’d rather read books all day.” Kyungsoo said while glaring at Jongdae. Jongdae rolled his eyes and grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist again. “No, you’re coming with me whether you like it or not. We’ll have some fun!”

“But it’s dangerous here in the forest!”

“No buts Do Kyungsoo! My friends are waiting!” Jongdae happily said while dragging Kyungsoo again.

They ran towards the middle of the forest.

Kyungsoo felt uncomfortable in each passing time. It’s really dangerous in the forest.

“Jongdae, it’s really—“

“There they are!” Jongdae said and ran faster.

“Who?” Kyungsoo asked from behind, panting. “My friends!” Jongdae answered.

After a few seconds, they arrived at the middle of forest. There’s a river that you have to cross to get to the other side. Kyungsoo saw three kids playing and taking a bath at the river, all of them half . One of the kids noticed them and waved at Jongdae. He has a pale skin that complements well from the reflection of the sun’s ray in the water. Jongdae waved back.

Kyungsoo never saw anything more beautiful than this.

The leaves of the trees are filtering the sun’s rays. Those rays reflect on the water that makes the water look so beautiful. The water was crystal clear and it flows gently with the wind. Kyungsoo can hear the rush of the river water and he never heard a more beautiful music than this. The birds sang with the river, their chirps making a beautiful melody.

The trees doesn’t look that scary anymore unlike the other trees they saw earlier.

Kyungsoo doesn’t feel tired anymore. This beautiful scenery wiped it all.

There were beautiful flowers hanging on the vines that were wrapped on the huge trunks of the trees. They’re so beautiful, making the ambiance of the forest look magical with its different colors.

Kyungsoo’s mouth was still opened wide, amazement can see from his eyes as he scanned the beauty of nature. He looked up, mouth still open.

Everything’s so bright and cheerful, unlike what his father explained to him about the forest.

“The forest is scary son. It’s not a place to play to. There are many unknown creatures in the middle part of the forest so you should stay away from there. That place is dark and dangerous, do you understand?”

Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Hey Kyungsoo! Stop daydreaming and join us!” Kyungsoo’s head turned to Jongdae’s direction. He was now playing in the water along with his friends. They look so happy. Kyungsoo can’t help but smile.

“I’m coming!” he shouted cheerfully, a grin spreading on his face.

He jumped into the water. The water splashed, earning a giggle from the kids. He swam up and shook his head. He opened his eyes and saw Jongdae with his friends smiling at him.

He never felt so happy and light before.

“Let me introduce my friends to you.” Jongdae said while swimming to Kyungsoo’s direction. The other three kids followed him. Jongdae went to Kyungsoo’s side and wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo.

“That is Joonmyeon, the one that waved at me earlier.” Jongdae pointed at the pale boy with an angelic face. The said boy waved and smiled at him. Kyungsoo politely returned the smile.

“That is Baekhyun.” Jongdae pointed at the cheerful looking boy. The said boy smiled and Kyungsoo can’t help but think how cute his eyesmile is.

“And lastly, that is Luhan!” Jongdae said. The said boy smiled and waved too. Kyungsoo smiled back at the girl faced kid.

“And guys, this is Kyungsoo, my cousin!” Jongdae said while patting Kyungsoo’s head. The latter blushed while the three kids waved and said, “Hi Kyungsoo!”

“Now you know them, let’s play! I told you it’s not that dangerous here.” Jongdae said, lightly punching Kyungsoo in the arm. Kyungsoo smiled. “I never thought that this part of this forest is breathtakingly beautiful. My father told me the opposite.”

“What did your father told you?” the kid with the pretty eye smile named Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo looked at him. “He said that I shouldn’t go here in the middle of the forest because there are unknown creatures here that might hurt me.” He explained.

The three kids nodded. “Well, there are really unknown creatures here in the middle of the forest but I think they’re nice!” the girl faced kid, Luhan, said.

“Yeah. My mother said they’re the one that guards and protects the forest. They are the angels.” Joonmyeon said, smiling.

“Really? There are angels in the forest?” Kyungsoo asked, his eyes widening in amazement. Joonmyeon nodded. “Yeah, my mother told me that. They’re protecting us from the demons that are located at the deeper part of the forest.” Joonmyeon said and pointed at the other side of the forest.

They all looked at it.

All they saw was darkness…and creepy trees.

“Then maybe we should just stay here to avoid danger.” Kyungsoo said, breaking his gaze from the place.

“Yeah! And let’s have some fun!” Jongdae said as he splashed water at Kyungsoo’s face. The three other kids laughed with Jongdae and they started swimming away from Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo grinned and swam after them.

“Oooh you’re going to get it Jongdae!” he shouted that earned a giggle from Jongdae.

The four of them laughed and played at the river, splashing water at each other. Kyungsoo never felt so happy and alive. All he ever did on his life was read books and help his mother in the house. He never got the chance to have friends –except for his cousin Jongdae, well, if that counts—nor enjoy the life outside. His father always prohibits him to stay outside for too long or go into the forest.

And he’s thankful that Jongdae insisted him to come with him.

Kyungsoo continued to have fun with his new friends, ignoring the thought that his father might hurt him later that day.

Kyungsoo was known for having sharp senses. As a child of his father, he was taught that he should always be ready for any danger around. He should not let his guard down but today, he was having too much fun that he became oblivious of the danger that was already watching them from the dark.

A blonde kid was happily watching the kids play from behind a tree, his eyes never leaving the new kid they brought.

The new kid looks cute. I’m glad that Jongdae brought him.

He watched as he play and splash water against the other kids, only to laugh after. Those kids were now familiar to him. They also come to this part of the forest and play in the river while he watches them behind a tree.

A dark haired boy suddenly appeared from the blonde ones behind.

 “What are you watching?” the dark haired boy said. The other guy hushed him and whispered him to be quiet. The dark haired boy pouted and tried to look from his younger brother’s tall back only to smirk after.

“What are you even doing here?” the blonde kid whispered. They’re now behind a tree, hiding from the kids. The dark haired boy was about walk from the tree only to be pulled harshly by the young blonde.

“Hey! That hurts!”

“Be careful Taemin hyung! They might see us!” the blonde kid said. He glared at his older brother before turning around to watch the kids again. He can’t help but smile. The kids are having so much fun that he wants to join them.

But of course, he can’t.

“I’ll scare them.” The older brother said. He was about to walk away again but the blonde one harshly pulled him again. Taemin let out an ‘oof’ when his back hit the grass.

“No, hyung! Don’t reveal yourself. They might get scared.”

Taemin turned to look up and glare at his younger brother. “Are you an idiot Jongin? Of course that’s my purpose and besides,” he swiftly jumped and landed on his feet, “I’m hungry.”

Jongin’s eyes widened. “No hyung, you’re not going to scare them!”

Taemin smirked. “Oh yes I am.” He said and started walking away again. Jongin pulled Taemin again and the latter’s yelp made the kids turned their heads on the source of the noise. Thankfully, Taemin was finally hidden behind the huge tree with Jongin’s hand clasped on his mouth.

“Did you hear something?” Joonmyeon (Jongin assumed), said.

“I think it’s just an animal.” Jongdae answered and continued to play with the little fishes that happened to come in the river.

“What if it’s a bear? A huge bear? I think we should go.” Jongin recognized that voice as Kyungsoo.

“No Kyungsoo. Stop being so paranoid. If it’s a bear then it should’ve attacked us now, okay?” Jongdae explained.

“What if it’s just waiting for the right time to attack us?” Jongin heard Kyungsoo’s panicking voice said.

Jongdae looked at him weirdly. “I think bears don’t use their brains. They just attack people anytime. Stop panicking Kyungsoo and let yourself enjoy.”

“O-Okay…” Kyungsoo’s soft voice said.

“Come on guys, ignore that and let’s enjoy again!” Jongin assumed that was Baekhyun.

Taemin tried to escape from his brother’s grip and he was successful. He turned around and glared at Jongin. “What do you think you’re doing?” he asked in a harsh whisper.

Jongin looked down. “Please hyung, don’t scare them.”

Taemin sighed and his expression softened. He can’t help but feel pity over his younger brother. He knows how much Jongin wants to play with them but he can’t.

They are monsters. And people fear them.

Taemin cupped his younger brother’s face that caused him to look up. He softly smiled at him.

“Okay Jongin, I won’t. But don’t reveal yourself, okay? You’re too kind and it might danger you. Understand?” he said that caused a grin at the younger’s lips. Taemin can’t help but grin back.

“I’ll allow you to watch them, and I won’t tell father. Just be careful, okay?” he said. Jongin nodded cheerfully and turned around to watch the playing kids again.

Taemin smiled at his younger brother before looking at the kids.

They were so happy. They can freely play in the water and in the forest under the sun with their friends.

A thing that they can never do.

Taemin sighed before leaving his brother.

The only thing they can do was to watch them play and get happy. They can only hide behind the trees in the darkness because if they will reveal themselves, people will fear them and that fear will be their food.

Jongin always feel regretful after eating because that means he scared them.

“Oh be careful Kyungsoo!” Jongdae shouted.

Jongin saw this and was about to run and help but then he remembered that he wasn’t supposed to reveal himself. He found himself standing away from the tree, his arm reaching out.

Kyungsoo slipped off from the slippery grass and fell on the river. He quickly swam back up with the help of Jongdae. Instead of crying, he laughed.

The other four kids started laughing also.

“Kyungsoo, you’re so clumsy.” Jongdae said that made him grin. He scratched the back of his head and accidentally looked at the dark side of the forest. His eyes widened when he saw a kid standing there, eyes wide like his while his right arm was stretched out. He can see the right side of his face because of the light that coming from the sun’s rays while the other half was hidden but he can see its left eye glowing red.

Kyungsoo panicked and started pointing at the kid.

“Who are you?!” he shouted.

Jongin’s wide eyes widened even more. He quickly ran and disappeared through the dark part forest.

The other four kids turned their heads towards the direction where Kyungsoo was pointing at.

They saw nothing.

“What is that Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked him.

“T-There was a kid there! His left eye was color red!” Kyungsoo said with wide eyes. The four turned their heads towards the dark part of the forest again but they saw nothing.

“I think you’re hallucinating Kyungsoo.” Jongdae said. “You care about our safety too much.” He continued while patting his head.

“But…it’s true.”

Joonmyeon approached Kyungsoo and wrapped an arm around him. “Don’t worry too much Kyungsoo, okay? Just have some fun!” he said and pulled Kyungsoo with him. Kyungsoo forced a smile, his eyes never leaving the dark part of the forest.

Jongin ran as fast as he can while tears started forming on his eyes.

He got scared of me. He got scared of me. I felt it. I ate his fear. I scared him.

He turned to wipe the tears that started to fall on his cheeks. He stopped running and leaned on a huge tree while catching his breath. He turned around and saw a pond near him. He walked towards there and looked at his reflection.

Indeed, he’s really a monster.

His face was pale, complementing his light blonde hair. The right half of his face was normal, like those kids, with a dark eye and a pale skin. The left half of his face was the monster. The pale skin on this side has cracks—like the cracks you see on the wall or on the road after an earthquake. It branches from his neck up to his cheek and eye. Darkness peeks through these cracks…dark just like his soul. The area of his eye where it was supposed to be white was black and the color of his iris was yellow.

It only turns into red when he scared someone.

Jongin hung his head low.

I don’t like being me. I want to be normal.

He sighed, staring at his reflection.

He slowly sat beside the pond before bringing his knees up to his chest.

I wonder what it feels like to have friends.

He looked up and saw nothing but darkness…and creepy looking trees. These trees are huge and their leaves are not allowing the sun’s rays to go through this part of the forest.

I wonder what it feels like to live in a bright place.

Jongin sighed, burying his face on his knees. Of course, he knows that he can’t be normal. He knows it too well that it hurts so much.

“Jongin…” a deep voice called.

Jongin looked up and saw a tall and dark shadow hovering over him. The shadow stretched out its arm.

“Do you want to eat, my son? Me and your brother are—“

“I already ate, father. Thank you.” He said before standing up. He saw that his father was taken aback.

“Really? By yourself? You scared someone?”

“Accidentally, father.” Jongin said, looking at his feet. He can feel his father smile.

“That’s a good improvement Jongin. I’m proud.” The deep voice said. Jongin looked up.

Unlike him and his brother, Taemin, their father was a full demon. Its whole body was dark like a shadow and it has two yellow eyes that turns into red when he’s angry or when someone feared him. Because unlike his father…him and Taemin were half humans.

His father is an incubus. Heck, he can be anything that is evil. He lured women—Taemin and his mother—and got them pregnant and dead. Jongin often think what will happen if he didn’t kill their mothers. Will they live normal? Will he able to play like the other kids in the village?

Jongin felt the shadow pat his head.

It was their habit. They go through the other parts of the forest and search for hunters or any other humans that they can scare. Those people will fear them, and those fears are the ones that keep them alive. Jongin never dared to scare people alone. He doesn’t want to so he always goes with his father and brother to eat.

Even though he doesn’t want to, he needs this in order to survive.

“We’ll go now.” His father’s deep voice said. Jongin bowed.

When the shadow was out of Jongin’s sight, his brother Taemin, stepped out.

He looks like him…except for the hair and the height. He also has the cracks on the left side of his face and the yellow colored eye.

“I’m going now. Take care.” Taemin said that made Jongin scoff.

“It’s not like someone will harm me. They will fear me first.” Jongin said. Taemin can feel the hurt from his younger brother’s voice. He patted him on the shoulder and gave him a small smile before disappearing.

Jongin pities his brother just like how Taemin pities him because they both know that…this is not the life they want.

Jongin was disappointed the next day.

The kids were not on the forest.

He sighed before slowly sitting behind the tree.

“Kyungsoo! Do you want to come with us in the forest?” Baekhyun said when he and Luhan happened to pass by at Kyungsoo’s house.

Kyungsoo was looking at their window at that time, staring at the busy people.

“I-I can’t. My father hit me last night when he found out that I went there yesterday.” He said in a whisper.

“Oh, that’s pity then. Let’s go their next time?” Baekhyun said cheerfully while Luhan nodded. Kyungsoo grinned and nodded excitedly.

“Okay. “ He said.

“We’ll go now.” Baekhyun said and left.

Kyungsoo sighed and turned around. He scanned his little room. The walls of his bedroom were covered with book cases filled with different genre of books. Kyungsoo had already read them all.

He never thought that his life was that boring and lonely.

Ever since Jongdae brought him to the forest and played with the other kids, he started thinking how boring his life was.

He has no friends. No fun. None at all. Just a pile of books and a bitter cup of coffee on his table.

He has to thank Jongdae for letting him experience that. It was the very first time he broke his father’s rule and it was fun. It was the first time his father hit him after that but it was worth it.

Kyungsoo is willing to try again.

He sighed.

He’s definitely going back to the forest when he’s not grounded anymore.

“Why do you look so disappointed, brother?” Taemin looked at Jongin who’s now picking up the brown leaves and throwing them mindlessly. He was now sitting at the ground and it looks like a girl had just dumped him.

Taemin crouched down and sat beside his brother.

“This day was boring. There were no kids.”

“You can’t expect them to always play here in the forest. They have life, and they have parents. I heard they are prohibiting their children to play here in the forest because of us.”

“I’m not going to harm them.”

“Well you don’t, but the others will.”

Jongin sighed.

“I want to be like them too, brother. I want to be normal.” Jongin said, looking up and staring at his brother’s eyes. Taemin softened.

“I want to. But…you know we can’t.”

“Father said we’re half humans! We can be a human too if we like.”

“Well…”Taemin pointed at Jongin’s face.”…not with that face.”

“Aish.” Jongin muttered. “I hate this.”

Taemin smiled sadly and looked up.

“Me too.”

Jongin’s face brightened when he saw the kids approaching the river.

Jongdae, Baekhyun, Luhan, Joonmyeon and… Kyungsoo.

Jongin smiled at the name.

“Come on let’s play now!” Jongdae said before taking off his shirt and jumping into the water.

The other kids went with him in the water too.

“What about you, Kyungsoo? Does your back still hurt from the beating you got from your father?” Joonmyeon asked.

Beating? Kyungsoo’s father had hurt him?

Kyungsoo smiled. “I’m okay now. It’s not that painful anymore.” He said.

“Then come on with us!” Joonmyeon smiled. Kyungsoo smiled back before taking off his shirt and jumping into the water.

They played and splashed water against each other while Jongin hid behind a tree, watching them.

He couldn’t help but smile and be happy too…his eyes never leaving the new kid.

It became a habit.

Kyungsoo and his friends (and cousin) always come to the Forest River and play.

And of course, Jongin was always behind a tree to watch them.

It makes Jongin’s heart feel happy whenever he sees them. He feels like he’s a normal kid playing with them too.

It was never enough…but it’s okay.

Years passed and nothing changed. Kyungsoo and his friends always come in the forest to take a bath in the river and sometimes play.

They’re already 18 years old now and they are still kids at heart.

Sometimes, Jongin sees them running in the forest.

Sometimes, they play hide and seek.

Sometimes, they come in the forest and hunt with their fathers.

And Jongin was always there. Watching and protecting them from the other Forest Demons.

The darker part of the forest has more animals more than the other side. All the hunters always take the risk in going in this part of the forest just to hunt bigger and wilder animals.

Of course, for food and fame.

Kyungsoo’s father taught Kyungsoo to hunt when he turned 16. As the greatest hunter of their village, he has to teach his son his skills. At first, he was only allowed to hunt at the other side of the forest but as he got taller and older, his father allowed him in the deeper part.

Jongin was there when Kyungsoo caught his first animal.

Jongin will always remember the smile that Kyungsoo had when he saw that he had hit something during his practice. Jongin felt how Kyungsoo was happy at that time even though it was just a small bunny.

He can’t help but be happy too.

He was always there, watching Kyungsoo behind a forest tree, from the darker side of the forest. Jongin wants to thank his sharp vision; he can always see Kyungsoo from the other side whenever he hunts at the safer side of the forest.

Whenever he watches Kyungsoo, he always feels something weird in his chest.

It’s something he had never encountered before.

All he ever know that he started feeling it when Kyungsoo accidentally looked at the darker part of the forest and smiled as if he saw something.

Jongin felt like he was smiling at him at that time.

His heart started beating fast and he can’t think anything else except how beautiful that smile was.

How beautiful Kyungsoo’s laugh was.

All he could ever think was how beautiful the forest was whenever Kyungsoo is here.

How beautiful Kyungsoo is.

He doesn’t know what feeling is this, but all he knows is that it makes him happy and alive.

Kyungsoo makes him happy and alive.

Jongin became more manly and handsome as he grew up.

He became taller and his muscles developed. He’s now taller than his older brother, Taemin.

Other women demons tried to seduce him when he started growing older but all he did was brush them off, unlike his brother did. He entertained them and flirted with them.

Jongin never did that because he already has a person in mind that he wants to spend forever with.

And that is Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was still the same as he got older except that he grew taller. He still has those round eyes and heart shaped lips. He still has those rosy cheeks that Jongin thought of kissing.

Kyungsoo was still the same for Jongin. His smile, his laughs, his dark hair and his cute nose.

And of course, his feelings towards Kyungsoo.

He was always there, behind a forest tree watching Kyungsoo from afar.

It was never enough, but it was okay.

Jongin can’t wipe the smile on his face after watching Kyungsoo hunt in the forest the whole day. Today, he was with his friends at the darker part of the forest. It gave Jongin a chance to look at Kyungsoo nearer.

He was walking around the forest when he saw his brother.

“I don’t think we should do that.”

“Taemin, you shouldn’t disobey my rules. “A deep voice said.

Jongin knows that voice. He knows his father’s voice too well.

“Taemin!” Jongin called out as he ran towards his brother. Taemin turned around and Jongin saw something unreadable at his expression. He looks like he’s angry and sad at the same time. Jongin frowned at this.

But when Taemin saw his brother, he immediately smiled.

“Father…” Jongin bowed his head at the tall shadow figure in front of them.

“Jongin, where have you been?” His father’s deep voice said. Jongin’s eyes widened. It’s the first time his father asked him like that ever since he started watching the kids (Kyungsoo) since he was ten.

Their father never really cared about them.

“I-uh…I was just walking at the forest, father.” Jongin said, his head hung low.

Jongin felt Taemin wrap his arms around him. “You know how much Jongin loves to observe things in the forest, right brother?” Taemin said, smiling.

Jongin looked at him and nodded. “Uh-uh…oh yes father.” Jongin said, awkwardly smiling.

The shadow chuckled. “That’s good. I’m going to leave now. Taemin…” the shadow turned to look at Taemin and Jongin could see that his brother suddenly felt dense. “We’re going to do it tomorrow along with the other forest demons. No backing now.”

Taemin let out a sigh and gulped.

“Yes father.”

Then, the shadow disappeared.

Jongin frowned at this.

“What is he talking about brother?” Jongin asked.

Taemin turned to look at him and smiled. “Oh no, nothing brother. Don’t worry about it.” He said, sighing after.

“So…how’s your day?” Taemin asked, ruffling his younger brother’s hair.

Jongin immediately smiled at the thought of Kyungsoo.

“Good. I’m really happy today.” Jongin said, a grin plastered on his face. Taemin gave him a teasing smile. “So…is it Kyungsoo again? That kid you were always watching?”

Jongin opened his mouth to defend himself only to close it afterwards. Taemin chuckled.

“It’s not what you think brother! I always watch those kids ever since eight years ago.”

“Yeah, yeah, I bet you’re only looking at that Kyungsoo guy.”

“No I’m not!”

“Oh really? You’re lying.”

“No I’m not!”

“Then why are you so defensive?”

“No I’m not!”

Taemin laughed at his brother’s cuteness. This was the first time Jongin saw his brother like this. Even the women demons that were trying to seduce him can’t even make him turn into this.

“Aigoo my younger brother grew up really well.” Taemin said before ruffling Jongin’s hair. “I’m going to leave now. I have something to do, okay?” he continued and smiled.

“Okay brother.” Jongin said and smiled back.

Taemin turned around and the happy mask he put on disappeared.

He sighed, feeling a heavy weight on his chest.

I’m sorry Jongin. I can’t disobey father’s order.

A/N: If you can't understand anything...you can ask me. Hehe.

Please tell me what you think (*/\*). Is it okay? Is it bad? Should I stop this? Pleeeease...

Sorry for some mistakes. Please point them out, it will help me a lot! :D

Thank you! 

Part 2 will be posted next week? Hehe, I haven't written it yet.

Thank you again :D

-rhedvelvet