Sehun's Diary

Dear Diary...

                                                                                    March 23, 2014

Dear Diary,

 

It’s been a month…

It’s been a month since I last saw her in that café…

It’s been a month since I saw her beautiful smile…

It’s been a month since I saw her pretty face…

It’s been a month and I still can’t forget about that day…

It’s been a month and I still haven’t confessed to her my feelings…

Should I…?

 

What if she doesn’t feel the same way? What if she rejects me and make myself look like a fool? What if she’s in love with someone else?

 

What am I thinking, of course she is, and she’ll never like a guy like me. In her eyes, I’m just some another guy, a guy who’s not good enough for her. Yeah, I admit that I have a lot of flaws and I might not be the right one for her but I’m trying my best for her to notice me. Last month, when Jongin and I went to the café, I was surprised to see her there, out of the hundreds of cafés here in Seoul, we met at that small café and I think it was destiny. The hyungs will probably laugh at me if they knew that I believe in destiny because it just so cheesy but I don’t care, I think when you believe in destiny then that’s when you believe in true love. I started believing in destiny and true love when I met Minzy in an award show last year and yeah I’ve been in love with her for over a year now. Everything about her is just perfect, the way she dances, her angelic voice, her beautiful face, there’s a lot and I don’t think it will fit if I write everything here. Let’s just say those were some things about her that makes my heart raise.

 

We just finished filming our interview for MNET WIDE and there was a time when all the members showed drawings of us by our fans and when it was my turn, the MCs said that mine looked like the ideal type from 2NE1, we were all surprised and we didn’t know how to react. When the interview was done, the hyungs teased me and told me “Ya! What if it was Minzy?” my heart almost dropped and I just can’t help but grin until we came back to our dorm. When I was alone in my room, I opened my laptop and searched for “2NE1’s ideal type” and a video appeared, I clicked it and it was their interview in MNET WIDE, they drew each other’s ideal type and it turned out that Minzy’s drawing looks like mine. Could it be her? Could it be that I’m her ideal type?

 

My hyungs told me that I’ve fallen head over heels for Minzy and I think their right because every night before going to sleep I check her twitter, just to see if she updated something, I borrow manager hyungs phone to check her Instagram and check if she posted a new photo. I envy the people who get to talk to her on SNS but what I envy the most is the people that are able to talk and see her every day, I wish I was one of those people but no all I could do is just watch her from afar and bow every time I get to see her in music shows, I can’t even say “annyeonghasaeyo”, pabo Oh Sehun sighhhhhh.

 

I’ve been going to that café every day ever since I saw her there, hoping that I’ll meet her again and I’ll be able to talk to her and ask for her number but I guess luck isn’t on my side. All I need is to see her again so that I can introduce myself formally.

 

I should probably sleep since we have a schedule tomorrow and Suho hyung keeps on nagging about going to sleep early so that we’ll wake up early.

 

“Minzy-ah, I know you won’t be able to read this but I hope destiny will our paths cross again. I’ll see you soon.”

 

                                                                                                                                    Yehetttttt,

                                                                                                                                    Sehun


yay! so I decided to make it a two-shot only. thank you to all the people who read this fic. I'll try to make more fan fics. I hope you guys will anticipate it too.

tell me what you guys think kk

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS

THANK YOU :)