Minzy's Diary

Dear Diary...

                                                                                                                            February 23, 2014

Dear Diary,

 

Today is just like any other day, we had to wake up early because we had to rehearse for our world tour next month. I had my usual breakfast which is milk and cereal, after finishing my breakfast i took a quick shower since Chaerin unnie is telling us that we need to be early in the practice room since YG sajangnim (president) will be monitoring us today. I didn't have time to blow-dry my hair so i jsut went out of dorm when my hair is still dripping. I got scolded my the manager since i slept late last night and that's the reason why i woke up late, but i can't help it because last night he was in my thoughts again. I couldn't sleep because I can't stop thinking about him and my thoughts were all about him. It's like I'm stuck in this realm where he's too perfect for me and I'm just another girl who wants to be with him. Well anyway, back to how my day went, when we reached the practice room, it was a releif that sajangnim wasn't there yet. We had time to practice and make our choreography more sharp and sajangnim was impressed to us and he keeps telling us that we improved a lot and it my day started as a really good day but my story doesn't end there since today was the longest day of my life.

 

After the rehearsal we went to a cafe to buy some coffee since the four of us are really exhausted and coffee helps us to energize. It was a small a cafe and as we're waiting for our order, the song "Growl" played inside the cafe. I was in daydreaming again because everytime I hear their song it just reminds me of him. It make me feel happy and sad at the same time, happy because it reminds me of how he perfectly dances when they perform that  song. It makes my heart beat fast every time I remember him say "E-X-O". There might be 12 of them but I've got my eyes on him all the time. It makes me sad because I know that he'll never look at a girl like me and it hurts to know that there's a girl that would be a perfect match for him. When our orders came, we stood up and when we went back to our van, I saw this tall and slim figure walking towards me. My heart started beating fast and I didn't know what to do. My unnies tried to tease and it made it even worse because he's just a few feet away from me now. And there he is flashing his angelic smile at me, he bowed but he didn't say a word. There are a lot of cafe here in Seoul and in this small cafe our paths crossed. I don't know if he knows my but I know him "Oh Sehun", the guy that made my heart raise, the guy who doesn't know that he owns my heart. 

 

I was still in daze when we went back to YG building. It was my first time seeing him that close since I've only seen him in music shows. We had our meeting for our world tour while we were having lunch. I'm really excited for our world tour because we will be able to meet our fans worldwide.

 

We went to this salon to get ourselves prepared for our interview in MNET WIDE. We always go there to get our hair and make-up done. I was the first one to be finished and i head to this small lounge where there's TV and I waited for my unnies. And guess what, EXO Showtime was on, it aired the episode where Sehun bought gifts for his older member since it was his birthday and i just can't help but smile everytime it showed him. I saw a different side of him and thought to myself "ah he has this funny side too" and it made me fall for him even more.

 

During the MNET WIde interview there was part of the show where we will draw the members ideal types and Bom unnie drew mine. I told them that my ideal guy has thick eyebrows, has long nose, cherry-like lips, and also v-line. When were at the backstage, the unnies teased me again and told me that I made it too obvious that my ideal type is Sehun, but he is and I can't stop thinking about him during the interview.

 

So yeah that's how my day went and i could say that today was a really good day. 

 

I guess I should probably sleep now but I just can't. He's in my thoughts again. My diary is full of stories about him and the things that I wanted to say to him but I'll never will because the two of us are just different people and a guy like him will never be in love with a girl like me.

Today is the day that i miss you the most....

 

                                                                                                                           XOXO,

                                                                                                                              Minji

 


so here's the first chapter and it Minzy's Diary.

did you guys like it? leave some comments and tell me what you think.

the next chapter will be Sehun's Diary. are guys excited? kk

i'll try to post it tomorrow!

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS

Thank you for reading :)