Extra

Crybaby

GLANCES

-EXTRA STORY-

CHARACTERS : SUZY AND KRIS

 

My best friend, Sulli, has already dating someone. He was the person she likes and also the person who was her first love. Ever since the day Sulli started dating him, she became happy and she always smiles everytime she told me the stories about Tao. She was so cute.

But, one person seemed so desperate after hearing that Sulli and Tao were dating. It's Kris. 

Kris liked Sulli ever since they started to be friends. Kris has already confessed to Sulli once but she said "I'm sorry". 

And now, look at what he does after Sulli and Tao dates each other. He didn't even talk to Sulli very often like usual. He was only talking with his friends and avoided her each time they pass by. But, Sulli was also an idiot not to notice his glance when the both of them pass each other. 

And, since then, I have been the one glancing at him. Every time I glances at him, I could see his sadness in his eyes. His handsome face also turned into a sad face that lies behind his happy mask. 

---------

"I knew it. You're the one who's been stealing glances at me, right ?"

"Huh ? Who did ?", I asked.

"You", Kris said.

"Me ? Nope"

"Liar. You always turned back every time I noticed your glance and you would have looked the other way. Right ?"

"I'm not !"

"Okay. Fine. Lets see then"

 

And okay. I admit it. I'm too noticeable by him. And my face would turn red each time he noticed me. 

Since that day, Kris always teased me everytime he noticed my glance and my respond was too slow. He would smirk at me as if he was saying "Look here. You said you didn't stealing glance on me but you did now".

He did that everytime.

I would always blush everytime he smirked at me. This is so embarassing !

Stealing glances at him, getting noticed by him, and my heart beats liike crazy. What is this ? Why was I happy each time he smirk at me although it was annoying ? Am I getting crazier right now ? I am. 

Did I started to like him ? I did.

Well, love always makes its way, right ? 

♥♥♥♥♥