Waking Up

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORA'S P.O.V

KANG HOTEL: LOBBY 2PM

 

Today was like the third officially worst day of my life, from the moment i woke up, I instantly regretted it, now I’m here standing side by side with my soon-to-be-husband by my side all giggly when really I just want to strangle him and see the satisfaction of him motionless body no but I can't do that now can I with the entire world watching our little 'date' on live TV, if i do it here I’ll probably go to jail. Uggg life I so unfair.

You know what's worst, you know that mosquito bite I talked about and just wanted to get rid of, lucky for me it's gone, nowhere in sight but the unlucky thing is, I have five more just like that; one on my neck, collarbone, on above my navel and one each on my inner thigh, and now for the most unlucky thing they weren't even mosquito bites, they were freaking hickeys.FREAKING.GOD.FORSAKEN.LOVE BITES.....

 

"Okay were rolling in five....four....three....two...one"

PAUSE

 

 

NOW REWIND

 

@@@@@

 

NO ONES P.O.V

KANG HOTEL: PENTHOUSE 10AM

Laying on the bed were two figures cuddling one another, Sora’s right was plastered on top of woo bin's right leg as her head lead rested on top of his chest making her look as if half her body was on top of his, whereas woo bin was fully rested on his back with his right hand covering his eyes as his left hand were held tightly around Sora’s waist as if not wanting her to leave, Sora's sleeping figure slowly but sleepily twisted her body.

Sora continued to groan and turn in her sleepy state due to the uncomfortable surge she was getting in her lower region, why the hell does down there hurt, and why does my pillow feel so rock hard and why does my pillow breathing.......and has a heartbeat and......

"Can you stop moving, it’s disturbing me, I’m still tired from last night" a husky voice whispered in Sora’s ear as he pulled her closer

"Okay" sora mumble before tightening her grip around his waist and nuzzling her head more on his chest. no...Wait a minute.

Sora loosen her grip around woo bin's waist and brought her left hand to rub her eyes and she looked up. And there it was a face that can make any girl's drop in two minutes top, but sora, sora just had to be the one to.......

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Sora screamed as she pushed herself off of woo bin and off of the bed  and ran into the bathroom without anything to cover herself.

Fifteen minutes since she ran towards the bathroom sora finally decided to get up out of the hot water in the tub which was now cold, uncurling herself from the position she had placed herself as she sat in the tub, still completely sora found herself in front of the mirror with opened wide as she saw more 'mosquito bites' on her neck, collarbone and above her navel, checking for more she found two more on her inner thigh where it still hurts, those red purplish marks. Upon seeing those she took a towel from the upper shelf and headed back to the bedroom where she found woo bin the same exact position he was in but with less sheeting’s covering him and sora unknowingly blushed. Hard.

"What are these?" Asked sora pointing at her marks

"Mosquito bites, according to you" woo bin answered without even looking her direction to see what she was talking about with a snicker

"It's not funny, ; how the hell did mosquitoes get in between my legs!" Sora shouted but looked to the floors after hearing what she herself said

"Well that’s one experienced mosquito" woo bin answered

”Stop the bullcrap an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter