Chapter 5 :Spin the Bottle

Rejection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan went to his room with an empty bottle on his hand. They are going to use that on their game.

"Game!" Sehun said and sit at the floor and Luhan sit infront of Sehun. They look at each other eyes. Luhan spin the bottle. The bottle point at Sehun. 

"Truth or Dare?" Luhan asked

" Truth" 

"Who called you earlier?"  Luhan asked. Sehun look at him with a serious face..." I'm..sorry..Im.." Luhan was interupted by Sehun's word. "It's my Dad.."

"You look so sad that time ... Why?" Luhan asked.. He didn't really want to know but he can't help himself to ask Sehun.. Luhan want to know more about Sehun's life.. Because he love Sehun..

"One by one.." Sehun said and smile at Luhan. Luhan notice Sehun force his self to smile and it was obvious. Sehun is smiling it means he is sensitive about his family.. Sehun is a rude guy. There's really a meaning to that smile i want to support him.. Luhan thought.

"Truth or Dare?" Sehun asked Luhan jump a little. Sehun already spin the bottle...

"Truth.." Luhan said with an uneasy face.. What if he asked me if im really aunty's child....Luhan thought..

"Hmmm.. Why do you love me..?" Sehun asked and look at Luhan's face.. Luhan is blushing right now...

"I don't know the reason why... I think it was love at first sight.. You know when i look at you, I want to stand next to you and support you with all my might.." Luhan said not looking at the eyes of Sehun. Cause he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter