Chapter 8: Luhan's heart break again

Rejection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai still hugging Luhan. Sehun feel he gonna explode. Sehun walk really fast and now he is infront of Luhan and Kai.When Kai see Sehun infront of him he stop hugging Luhan.They can see Sehun face.. it's really unreadable. "Sehun.." Kai said..

"You just got a kiss from me then now you are flirting with Kai.. You really are a ! " Sehun shouted. All people around tell look at Sehun. Luhan's begin to cry. "I'm not a !" Luhan shouted as a replay .. again all the people around them now looking at them.. "Yes.. You are.. You just got your first kiss from me. Now i know what you want from Kai. You just his in to your ..." Sehun said.. Luhan widen his eyes.. because of what he heard at his FIRST LOVE mouth. "HEY! What did you just said?? ha!" Suho said while running toward them.. " Oh.. Just like what i said your Big brother got a kiss from me now he is flirting.. because he is a ! " Sehun said and look at Suho.. Suho is now going to punch him but again Luhan hug his little brother.. "Hyung! You stoping me again.. last time he said you are a bother now he called you a .. Its still OK to you!" Suho said .He take Luhan's hand and drad him somewhere..

Suho drag Luhan in a place where there is no one to interfere."You lied to me Hyung!" Suho said .. Luhan can't look at Suho.. He know this is all his fault.. "LOOK AT ME HYUNG!" Suho shout. Luhan surprise a little and he look at Suho. "Why did you lie to me ?? " Suho asked.. "I.. I .. thought if i say Sehun kiss me you will punch him.. i don't want you to be hurt.." Luhan said with a shaking voice.. scared of Suho.. "Really Hyung.. but what i feel now is that you just don't want Sehun to get hurt not me.. Like earlier you just stop me.. Hyung it's feels llike i dont know you..I cared for you but your not.. " Suho said with a teary eyes.. "I'm really worried about you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter