Chapter 1: Fresh Start

Rejection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you know someone confess at Sehun at the hallway." Sunny said. "Yeah.. I heard about that. They said it's a new student from China." Tiffany said .. They stop talking when they heard their teacher went in.

"Class there's a new student be kind to him. Come In" Teacher said. A boy with a deer eyes, angelic face and a innocent look..

"Im Luhan." Luhan said and bow. "His the one." Someone shout and they look at Sehun. Sehun is just reading a book then he glare all of them coldly. They look away.

"Wah.. Sehun is my classmate.." Luhan said happily and look at Sehun who reading his book. They find Luhan cute. 

"UNLUCKY" Sehun said stiil a eyes on his book. Luhan didn't care of what Sehun said but still it hurts a little in Luhan's heart. 

"Your unlucky but im lucky . I LOVE YOU deal with it" Luhan said and seat at the empty seat right next to the eyeliner boy. It has a awkward atmosphere.. 

"Hmm.. Class let's start the classes.." Teacher said..

 

LUNCH :)

"You got some nice chick.." Kai said and tap his bestfriend shoulder. Sehun just glare at him "Get Lost"

"Woah... Sehun is angry.. scary.. " Chanyeol said with a goffy face.. 

"You two get lost." Sehun said with a serious face. 

"Why you have to reject that kid. He has a beautiful face, nice and a angelic face. its perfect." Kai said and pointed at Luhan. They all look at Luhan who is talking at Baekhyun and DO. Then suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter