Xin and Beliano

EXO in Hogwarts the All-Boys Magic Academy

"Yah, wake up." Minseok heard someone say above him, a not so pleased voice unlike the last voice he vaguely remembers. Where was he? Who was trying to wake him? Minseok's eyes slowly open to the sun beaming brightly into the Infirmary. Or at least now that his headache was completely gone he finally took in his surroundings even though the room was so obviously a part of an infirmary with all the off-white beds that were lined up in 2 rows.

Slowly getting up he sees a new person sitting at his right, yet another person he did not know.

"Ah, you're awake!" The person said, and the voice was different, which confused him, before he turned to see a familiar face at last to his left.

"I was looking all over for you!" The very bright young boy, possiby the same age as him said. Minseok continued to look confused so he continued, "Ah..right right, allow me to introduce myself formally, my name is Suho, Suho McGonagall, I'm the lead prefect for house Gryffindor for the students in our year. Which is why I was looking for you this morning! I was going to give you a tour." Minseok just nodded and replied with a polite "is that so" when the other boy who was standing at his other side coughed purposefully, getting Minseok and Suho's attention.

"Ah, right right, shall we go then?" Suho said taking a quick glance at the other boy and quickly getting up. "I assume you're all better, the nurse who was here earlier said you should be able to run a marathon now if you wanted!" Minseok got up, and yes, he did feel perfectly fit so he followed the 2 out, only taking a quick glance to perhaps see Lay, but Lay was nowhere to be seen.


 





After a little gap of silence, Minseok asked, "So..where are we going? And how did you find me exactly?" Suho was walking only a little in front of Minseok, and the familiar face finally registered in his mind, it was his roomate! Even though he couldn't remember his name at the moment..he decided to ask again later, if he had the chance or maybe Suho or someone else will call his name. One thing is for sure, his roommate looked like he was in a rush to get somewhere.

"Oh, well, there aren't too many places a person could be, and we got a messenger saying someone from our house was at the infirmary, but you were the only person unaccounted for so we pieced things together." Suho said and he and Minseok sped up their pace to match Minseok's roommate.

"Oh..is that so."


 




As they walked through certain halls and rooms, Suho talked and talked and talked, pointing out what was what and where to find which classes. But it was all too much for Minseok so he kinda zoned Suho out, he was still listening but he found himself paying more attention to the moving paintings and odd sparkles of light in the air giving him an odd feeling. The castle was really amazingly grand.

When finally, Minseok, Suho and his roommate arrive at what looked like a balcony, quite high, that looked over the field to one side of the castle. Minseok was puzzled, not knowing why they were at such an odd place, he thought they were going back to the dorm.

"Come Xin" Minseok heard his roomate say and he looked around wondering who he could be talking to before a blur in the distance catches his eye and seconds later a silver-toned broom lay hovering right beneath his roomates hand.

Minseok looked increduosly at the hovering room and Suho chuckled to himself before patting Minseok reassuringly. "Actually, today is a bit special, so we're going to take a ride on our brooms to go somewhere first if you don't mind, do you know how to ride? or do you want to pair up with one of us, we don't mind." Suho said smiling as he quickly looked at his watch. 

"Uh.. where are we going exactly?"

"The Try-outs for the Gryffindor Quidditch team! Suho hurry up and call your broom, I'm not waiting up!" His roomate answered for him before pushing off of the balcony rail and nose diving downwards, causing Minseok to almost jump from worry before he appeared in view again speeding to wherever the Try-outs were being held.

"I guess we have no choice, Come Beliano!" Suho said quickly and in minutes his broom arrived, a dark aok with fine details in gold and silver.

Minseok sat behind Suho hesitantly, but he actually really wanted to go to the try-outs so he had no choice. If only he had a broom too! His trusty Firebird unfortunately met with an accident so he decided to leave it at home for repairs.

Suho lent Minseok an extra pair of flying glasses before yelling as the took off. "Alright! Let's go!!"