[1]

Wait... Luhan is a BOY?!

Chapter 1

 

And This is the beginning of How the trouble started.

 

China, 1:00 AM

 

"Come on, Luhan, faster!" "I'm trying!" Luhan said exhaustedly

Xiumin jumped the steel gate and luhan followed after. They are running as fast as they could while a group of blacksuited man, armed with complete weapon and sunglasses are chasing after them like those action movies.

BANG! BANG! One of the men shot them but fortunately missed

BANG! BANG! Xiumin avenge them with his gun. With his skill, He got 2 man down. Indeed, the strongest man of exo.

BANG BANG! Another men shot his gun. Unfortunately, it hit xiumin's leg successfully.

"Xiumin!" Luhan screamed in horror, seeing Xiumin's shirt covered with blood

"Ah i knew this would happen..." Xiumin handed luhan the backpack that he had been carrying this whole time

"Take this and run. I'll lure them as long as i could. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself..."

"But Xiumin...you're bleeding..."

"RUN" Xiumin shot luhan a burning glare, mixed with the pain of his wound

"Please be save xiumin..." Luhan shed a tear as he said his last goodbye and before he left.

"I'm sorry Luhan... but i have to do this..." Xiumin said in his head

"Look it's them boss! One of them is running away!" A men shouted

"Then what are you waiting for? KILL HIM"  the boss snarled

With his legs covered by blood, xiumin finally stood up, holding guns on both of his hand

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BROTHER!!!" Xiumin shot his gun in all his might and run.

 


 

"Boss we lost them..." the men reported 

"WHAT? The one with no eyelids or the one with droopy eyes?!" the fury boss asked in angry tone

"... both of them"

"IDIOTS!!!"

 


 

Luhan was running as fast as he could to the place Xiumin directed him

"Keep running. When you found the third alley, go left. There's a helicopter waiting for you" Luhan mumbled as he recall Xiumin's word in his head. As soon as Luhan entered the helicopter, they flew immidiately.

"Sir, Young master has entrust me this letter. He said to give it to you when you arrived" the pilot hand him an envelope. Luhan tear the envelope and pull out the letter

 

'Dear Luhan, Hey, how are you? When you read this , we don't know but i might already dead. But please , PLEASE pray that i'm still alive. However don't you ever, EVER shed a tear for this stupid brother of yours! Remember when you we were child, when you cry, mom always blame for not taking care of you? But now i proved to her, hehehe.

About what happened, why there are groups of black suited guy chasing us, how did i know this would happen, you will know it as soon as you arrived. Then person you will meet an old friend of mine. You have to trust her, and she'll take care of you.

By the way, in that bag i've prepared your new life. Your new identity, the property, your new school, even your pocket money. Please endure it, okay?

I'm sorry it have to be ended up this way. Live you life to the fullest, and always be happy, cause if you don't, that means you're wasting your umin brother's sacrifice. If you're happy, then i will be happy. Take care of your self, Luhan, since i won't be by your side starting from now on. Remember that I will always love you no matter what.

Love, Xiumin'

 

Luhan wiped his tears with his palm and started to rummaging the backpack Xiumin gave. And guess what? Every 'thing' that he pulled out, each of them gave him a thunderstruck.

A cute green hoodie dress, heels, wig, a set of make up, bra, and 2 oranges.

DID HE JUST DEMAND ME TO BE A GIRL?! Luhan facepalmed himself.

"I knows i'm pretty but this is too much!" he curse in his head

"At least he brought me food" Luhan mumbles. He's about to strip the oranges when he notice a sticky note on the orange

'Please don't eat it. Use it to feel your bra'

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!" Luhan curse as he throw the orange back to it's place. He glare at the pilot who is holding his laughter as hard as he could.

"Mr Pilot... where are we going exactly?" Luhan asks

 

The pilot smirked.

There is a gap moment of silence that time before finally the pilot replied

 

 

'Korea, Sir. We're going to Korea.'