Mischievous Older Brother.

The Adopted Little Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I take a huge gulp from the glass of water at my bedside. 

 

I take a real deep breath. ‘Okay…okay…okay… okay.’

 

“Um…Ahjussi…I’m sorry but…how exactly are you my older brother? As you can imagine I’m a little shaken up right now. I mean the last thing I remember was the whole bus incident and now you’re here… Ahjussi… ”

 

He places his hand on mine,

 

“No need to be so formal…and besides…do I really look that old for you to call me Ahjussi?  Oppa seems like a more appropriate term don’t you think?” he winks at me and my cheeks just blush scarlet red.

 

“A….aniyo…I didn’t mean to call you old Ahju….I mean”

 

I put my head down, “O…oppa.”

 

I hear him let out a small sigh, “Does my presence make you feel that uncomfortable?”

 

Tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear, I can feel his skin against mine, and it leaves behind a tingling sensation. I stay completely still the entire time.

 

‘You have no idea.’

 

He leans back to his seat, “I know this may be a bit of a shock to you…”

 

‘A bit of a shock? More like an eruption.’

 

“But I think the situation will be clearer to you once we get home.”

 

My face shoots up in an instance at his words.

 

“Home?” I look at him with confusion.

 

“Our Home,” He gives me another breathtaking smile.

 

“I have… a home?”

 

‘Is this really happening?’

 

He wraps his hands around mine, “Just wait here for a few minutes, I just have to sign some papers so that we can discharge you.”

 

“…and take me…home?” I say with eagerness, my eyes just b with anticipation.

 

“Yes.”

 

---

 

“Is that our ride?” I say in disbelief.

 

‘A limo?!?’

 

Seunghyun-oppa looks down at me, “You’ve never ridden in one before?”

 

I shake my head, “Never, I’ve only seen them on reality TV shows. This is the first time I’ve actually ever seen one in real life.”

 

He smiles fondly at me, “Well, I’m glad I can be the first person you can share this experience with. Shall we?” he gestures me to enter.

 

I nod.

 

 

The space inside the limo is so big, even bigger than the bathroom we had back in the orphanage. Then it suddenly hit me, ‘Miss Gummy!’ I haven’t contacted her yet, she’s probably worried to death by now. I bite my lip at the sudden revelation.

 

“Is something the matter Bom?” Seunghyun-oppa looks at me with concern.

 

“I forgot that I was supposed to make contact with someone, she’s probably really worried about me right now.”

 

“If you’re referring to the orphanage owner, I’ve already contacted her days ago. She’s aware of the situation and I made sure to inform her you were in good hands.”

 

‘Days ago?’

 

“Um…you said days ago…how long was I unconscious?”

 

“About five days.”

 

My eyes widen, “Five days?!?”

 

He nods, “Yes…father was quite worried that you wouldn’t wake up but the doctors said you just needed more rest and that your condition wasn’t that critical.”

 

“Father? Your father?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter