2

My Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-how can you be my kitten?" Taehyung still can't believe it. 

"Didn't you wish for it?" Kookie just sat there in the floor

"Yeah, but I didn't really expected that it would come true" Taehyung was still shock.

"S-so y-you don't l-like Kookie an-anymore?" His little Kookie is now sobbing

"N-no no...I  of course like you, I like you more now I mean you're cuter than ever an--" He was trying to calm the little Kitten but was interrupted when Kookie pinned him down on the floor and hugged him.

"I like Master Taehyung too, that's why I tried finding your house again and came back" Kookie wrapped his hands to Taehyung's waist and put his head in the crook Taehyung's neck and smelled Taehyung's alluring scent. Taehyung blushed in their situation now but can't help to love the now half human and half cat. His wish came true and now he won't feel lonely again. But then remembered that his Kookie wasn't really wearing anything and just a long sleeve shirt that was only covering his upper body and until his thighs only. Taehyung blushed again and tried to get Kookie off him.

"Uhh..Kookie..I-I think y-you should take a bath first and I'll give you proper clothing. Kookie sat up but not leaving Taehyung so he was mostly sitting in Taehyung's lower part. Taehyung felt his self heating up and can't stop his dirty thoughts.

"Jungkook..." Kookie gave him a serious face.

"W-what?" 

"My name is Jungkook" 

"O-okay Jungkook, please get off me and take a bath first" Taehyung tried calmed his self.

"Okay" Jungkook smiled and got off of Taehyung. Taehyung stood up and guided Jungkook to the bathroom.

 

 

 

"Bath me!!" Jungkook looked up at him with innocent eyes and ears twitching while sitting in the bathtub, his upper body showing while his lower body was covered by the water.

"W-why??" Taehyung was always stuttering and blushing

"I don't know how to take a bath by myself, remember I'm just a kitten" Jungkook shyly confessed.

"Okay, okay" Taehyung sighed and reached for the shampoo, he put some right amount in his palms and carefully washed Jungkook's hair. After that he grabbed the soap and was hesitating to go further.

"I might get sick if we don't finish early" Jungkook pouted but also blushed.

"Okay okay, I-I'll wash y-your b-body now" Taehyung closed his eyes and took some air. At last now the soap came in contact wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter