1

My Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was one of the luckiest teenager in his years, he had anything. He already graduated in a prestigious school, he was smart, rich, has his own house and car. He had anything he could want, he was spoiled by his parents, but he thinks something is still missing.

When he woke up the whole house was quiet, living alone he sometimes felt lonely. To get out of that lonely place, Taehyung decided to take a walk in the park. But a walk in a park, he only felt more lonely as he see many couples in the park having a date, picnic, cuddling and kissing. He checked his phone and realized that it was Valentine's Day, he couldn't stand the scenery so he decided to go home and just sleep for the whole day.

 

 

 

Locking his self at home and no one to spend time with, he really wished to have a special someone too. Before he can even close his eyes, the doorbell rang, who could that be? Because of curiosity he quickly got out of the bed and reached for the door. As he opened the door, no one was really there but then again something was left in front of the door. It was a basket with a pink blanket covering it and a letter, before he can even grabbed the basket, something moved and then a little kitten appeared from the blanket. It was a cute little kitten with a black and white fur, the kitten jumped out of the basket and came closer to Taehyung's feet, the kitten is rubbing his head in Taehyung's legs and walking around Taehyung's legs. Taehyung smiled and for somehow he didn't felt lonely now, by now he grabbed the kitten and the basket and went inside. He sat in the couch and put the basket on the coffee table in front of him and took the letter.

The letter said:

I hope this little furball could give you happiness and love like what he gave to me.

While reading the letter the little kitten was Taehung's cheeks which made him giggle.

"Oh! Are you hungry little guy?" Taehyung quickly stood up and went to the kitchen to find something edible, but for his luck he o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter