II

Helter Skelter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter II : Block B

After a long drive, Ahri finally pulled up infront of the house she had been looking for. Surrounding the place were guard's dressed in black, All clearly flashing thier gun's and other array of weaponary. Sighing slightly, She grabbed her phone and got out of the car. After locking it she made her way over to the house only to be stopped by one of the massive, Bulky guard's.

"What do you want miss? I doubt highly you have any business here." The man smirked. Ahri had to hold herself from pukin on his overly shinny shoe's. Smiling as sweetly as she could she looked down at the shorter male.

"I'm Here to see Zico. Can't I go in?"

"Sorry. There is no Zico here. I think you have the wrong place."

Stopping herself from rolling her eye's she dialed Zico's number and put the phone to her ear. After exchanging a few word's with the male on the other side she smirked at the man in front of her before hanging up.

"Zico said to get my bag's from the car and to help me inside... And the password is Hello Kitty. Of course." She rolled her eye's and pointed to her car. "I would get it if I were you." The male sighed and helped unload her luggage before helping her inside. Once she reached the door she rang the door bell once, Before it opened and she was pulled into the arm's of P.O.

"NOONA!" He beamed, Ahri chuckled and patted his back. The man from before gaping at the sight in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter