I

Helter Skelter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I : Death

Ahri frowned as she looked over the dead bodies'. For the past three month's, Helter Skelter Member's had been turning up dead on her door-step. She wasn't one hundred percent who was doing it, But she had a clue.

But for the moment she wasn't worried about that. Why? In front of her were the last four member's left. The last four member's of Helter Skelter. Growling slightly she slammed her door closed and looked over to the wall's. There were picture's of her member's everywhere with massive red cross's through their face's. Walking up to the last picture's she picked up a red marker and put cross's on them.

Looking at the last picture she growled slightly. It was a picture of herself. She was the last one left. Growling once more she ripped the picture off the wall and tore it to shred's.

Oh, She was angry. More than angry, Her blood was boiling. Over 100 people were dead. 100 People. 100 People. Suddenly she screamed at the top of her lung's as she ripped every picture off the wall's surrounding her.

Everything she had built in the last couple of year's was taken from her. The people she had come to care for. The gang member's she had saved from death and trained to become stronger. They were all gone.

Storming t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter