2

Overdose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Kris , " called Wu Chang Min looked at Kris new look this morning , " You always look fresh every day . "

Kris grinned wide enough to face then arrogantly replied , "Every day I always can not wait to meet with a girl that I like. Did not I should always look handsome every time and everywhere She meet me? "

Wu Chang Min smiled and said , "Every morning you always say that to us , " he glanced at his wife, who also was smiling as she put food on the table , " When are you going to introduce a girl that you like it to us ? "

" I do not know , " said Kris lightly and sat in his chair , joined at the breakfast table with his parents . " I just do not know when we can be together again . "

Wu Chang Min's wife , Wu Hyo Min laughed softly then looked at Kris with a soft smile , " My husband, your son pride was previously dating a girl who was his favorite to date . " She sat upon completion put food on the table . " Your son is a fool for playing cast the word ' break' just the girl , " she said and then chuckled softly .

" Appa , once she was easy to cry . Even when the date was , she did not hesitate to hug me in front of many people . It makes me uncomfortable and embarrassing . At that time I was thinking , if I was much more in need of a natural lover and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter