1

Overdose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris, it seemed only a handsome man paused at the table that often occupy from the first visit to the restaurant, where its presence is now, at the corner table next to the window which makes it freely circulate view in all directions. There cup of hot coffee in front of him.

Waiters come and go, take orders and trying to ignore the visitor who looks like they are the lovers, because it seems some of the men who were holding a couple's hand on the table. And, it makes the waiters also visitors without couple envy when glanced at the couples.

Sounding bells tolling ~

A pretty girl with two her girl friends looks just entered the restaurant.

Kris thin smile gently arching toward a beautiful girl who just arrived at the restaurant it. Now he could see a pretty girl and two girl friends were already seated at a table not far from his position.

Kris felt as many butterflies floating in his stomach every time looking at the pretty girl. A feeling that is so thrilling, made he want to jump and scream bloody murder at the sight of the beautiful girl smiling with her eyes, her smile sweet gentle arch too. She was really very pretty, he thought.

"You look really miss her, Kris," said an equally handsome man who was with him, had been eating at the restaurant. And, the man just chuckled annoyed when Kris ignore him. Call it, he called Kim Jeon Myeon. He preferred to be called Suho.

Kris did not escape the eye of a pretty girl's figure, almost all the time every time he catches a beautiful figure who was laughing with the two girl's friends.

Sigh ~ If it's like this, there will be many more words were said by Suho. He believes, no matter what it will never be taken by Kris.

Suho always hated moments like this. In addition to feeling neglected, he feels that Kris was a man losers. He knows that Kris was still very fond of pretty girls being noticed now. But, he too loser to re-ask the pretty girl with him again.

The beautiful girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter