Explain and my past.

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

The next day, you woke up and not knowing where you are. You look around the messy room and flash back popped into your mind. You lay back down, sharing the pillow as him and a smile just form on your face. You turn and look at the handsome face beside you, sleeping soundly with a pouting lip. You let out a small giggles as you poke his cheeks. “Mmmm….” He groaned and grabs your hand putting it on his chest. Then, his eyes slightly open to see your angelic face.

“Morning baby girl.” He smile and caresses your fist that was on his chest. “Morning.” You smile as a return. “No nickname?” He pouts. “Nope.” You answer still having that smile on you. “Why are you so happy baby?” He hugs you closer as he shut his eyes for awhile. “Nothing, I just feel like smiling.” You use your finger and draw circle on his board chest. “I know the reason why it’s because of me right?” He praised himself. “Maybe…” You reply then it went to silent. “You know you still owe me something…” You pull away from him.

He lean in and kiss you lip. “No, not this.” You furrowed your eyebrow. “Oh, what is it?” He looks at you. “Aish, think harder.” You nudge him. Hoya thinks really hard. But, he can’t remember at all. “Sorry babe… I can’t remember at all…” He scratches his cheek feeling sorry. You pull away his hand which was wrapped around your waist; you sat up and adjust your shirt. “I am going home.” You answer in vex. “No! Sorry baby just tell me.” Hoya blocks your way out.

“What’s the reason we fought within this few days?” You cross your arm and puffed your cheeks. After that he remember the reason, he pull you down and you sat on his lap with your back facing him. “Don’t be angry, it’s my fault for being so forgetful.” He snakes his arm around your waist and snuggles his face into your neck. *Stupid Hoya.* you thought as you are waiting for him to explain.

 “Her name is call Woori, my first love and the fact was I fall in love with her within first sight.” He started. “We broke up 4 years ago; we have no choice back then… It’s was either I choose my career or I continue my relationship with her. I don’t know what to do that time; I couldn’t open my mouth and tell her everything. But, she chooses the route for me. Woori left me and ended up with another man. She told me because I was too focusing on my training and I neglect her… The day before, when I was on my way to find you. Woori was standing in front of me and she called my name. Therefore, we ended up having dinner together.” He ended his explanation and you daze out to space.

“Let’s go back to sleep.” He lay you down beside him. You don’t know how you feel right now… Question one by one just flow in and out of your mind. *Does Hoya still love her? I didn’t saw him laughed so happily when I was with him… Am I just a replacement for her?* you thought. Somehow, you felt jealous that she was able to make him laugh like that. Disappointment slowly moves into your heart too, you didn’t make him anything special too.

You move his hand away, “what’s wrong baby?” Hoya looks at you in worry. “I am going to make breakfast for everyone.” You gave him a weak smile. “Don’t care about them.” Hoya hugs you from the back. “I can’t…” You shook your head and leave the room.

You went to the kitchen and saw Woohyun flipping the kimchi pancakes. “Morning.” Woohyun greet. “Morning.” You smile. Finishing your routines, you approach Woohyun. “Let me help you.” You said. “It’s fine. I am finishing it.” Woohyun give you a wink. “But, if you don’t mind. Can you help me to set up the table?” He nodded at the plates. “Sure!” You carried the plates and others.

Out of nowhere, a pair of arms took half of it for you. “Thanks.” You said. “Hyung really doesn’t know how to be people’s boyfriend.” Myungsoo nagged and you giggle. Woohyun brought the rest of the pancake to the living room; he saw your scar on your left wrist. “____-ah, mind if oppa ask you a question?” Woohyun ask. “Nope.” You reply with a little joy and place the plates on the table. “How did you get the scar on your wrist?” He blurted out and your eyes widen. Then, you found out that you did not cover the scar.

To tell the truth, you told no one about your past including Hoya. Myungsoo didn’t say anything. But, he just looks at you. “Long story I guess…” You hide your hand behind your back and smile sheepishly. “Come on tell me, I don’t mind~ I have the whole day for you.” Woohyun do some aegyo and Myungsoo nudge him shaking his head with a death stare, *its okay to tell right? It’s the past…* you thought.

“It’s a scar that I gave it to myself… Reminding myself not to repeat the same mistake again.” You hung your head low. “What’s the mistake?” Woohyun continue. “For believing in someone too easily.” You force a smile out. “By who?” Woohyun wanted to know more. “HYUNG!” Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrow. “It’s okay.” You smile and Myungsoo’s eyes soften. “I cut myself when I broke up with my ex-boyfriend.” You laugh softly. “Stupid right?” You look away.

“How did you and he break up?” Myungsoo spoke and now it’s Woohyun’s turn to stop him. “I caught him red-handed, making out with another girl in his room and dramas happen one by one.” You continue giving them your fake smile. “That .” Myungsoo slammed his fist on the table and you flinch a little bit. “____-ah, forgot about that guy! He is no good for you and don’t do silly things again.” Woohyun told you firmly.

A warm feeling hug you from the back, “you foolish girl. Why did you do this thing to hurt yourself?” He tightens the hug. You lower your head, “sorry…” Feeling guilty. Then, someone did some fake coughs. “The food is getting cold, let’s eat!” Woohyun tries to lighten up the mood. After that, the rest of the members join in for breakfast.

“Yah, Lee Howon. We are still here stop doing those lovely dovey stuffs and she have hands to eat.” Sungyu said feeling disgusted. You pick up your chopsticks, but Hoya stopped you. “Hyung, you are just envious that I have someone to feed and you don’t have.” Hoya answer as he continues feed you. “Who said so?! Woohyun say ah!” Sungyu place the food in front of his mouth. “No thanks.” He push away and everyone laugh.

After the meals, you starts to stack the plates and was about to wash it. “What are you doing?” Myungsoo question. “Dishes?” You answer him. “We know.” They answer in unison. “But, that’s not how we do it. We do it with the infinite’s way.” Dongwoo wriggles his eyebrow. 8 of you were playing rock, paper and scissor. “I can’t believe I lost!” Sungyu yelled. “er.” Woohyun laughed.

It ended up with Sungyu, Dongwoo and SungYeol doing the dishes. As Sungyu was cleaning, complains was all over the house. “Yah! Lee SungJong can’t you eat properly?!” The living hall left you and Hoya as the rest were arguing in the kitchen. Hoya shifted himself nearer to you and now you are in between his legs. He holds your left arm and turn in over tracing the mark you cut with a broken glass years back. “Does it hurt?” Hoya asks. “It does at first, ended up in the hospital for a week. But, it doesn’t anymore.” You play with his big hand.

“Never, I mean it. If you do this again, I am going to do something to you.” He whispers to you. “What?” You don’t dare to face him. “Something we should do after both of us married and it produce out another human…” He laughs and you blushed. “Why are your hands so big?” You change the subject. “Did you hear me?” Hoya asks. “Yes…” You reply and he kisses your cheek. “Good.” He wraps his arm around your waist. “Gross!” The rest of the member shouted and rubbed their shoulders.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey an update here ^^v

I wrote this last night in the midnight, so if it wasnt alright please forgive me!

I kinda blushed, at the end of the story....kekeks ^^

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!