The transfer student~

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzXPw1j-H28

I was listening to this song while I was writing hope it help^^v

--------------------------------------------------

You happily skipped into school, feeling so much better since everything went back to normal. But, something changed. The relationship between you and Junsu got much better. You will hang out with him more often when Hoya was not free, you joked around with him and you will tell him the silly stuffs you did with Hoya. He wouldn’t mind at all, Junsu will just sit there and listen to you. Sometimes, he will give you advice too.

Today, “morning!” You high five with him. “Morning!” He high five back you. “Want to eat after school? I found a shop which sells lots of yummy cakes you like and their main dishes are good too.” Junsu said. “Awesome!” You beam. Both of you enter the class together laughing like mad people. “Well well, did the both of you patch back together?” Jae scoffed. “Nope, somehow it’s better this way.” You answer and walk back to your seat next to your best friend Nina. That answer you replied to Jae hurt Junsu, he still have feelings for you. But, you only treat him like a best friend or even just a family.

“Settle down.” The teacher enters the class. “We have good news!” The male teacher clasped his hand together and beam like he strike lottery. “We have a new transfer student, from Busan and she is really pretty. So, everyone let’s clap for her.” The teacher signal her to come in, boys are amaze by her beauty and girls just sat there feeling Jealous. But, you find her really familiar. “I don’t like her.” Nina makes a face. But, you wouldn’t listen to her just wondering where you saw this girl before.

“Introduce yourself.” The teacher told her. “Annyeonghasyo, Yoon Woori himinda. Please take care of me well.” She bow and give everyone her sweet smile. *Woori…?* you furrowed your eyebrow as you shut your eyes to recall where you heard this name. “Anyone wants to ask Woori any question?” The teacher asks. A male student raises his hand, “how close your ideal guy look like?” He asks and every male student except Junsu was interested.

“I don’t have an ideal type. But, I like Hoya from Infinite.” She smiles. Then, your eyes enlarge a bit. Now, you remember where you heard this name from Hoya. *Could it be?* you wondered. “You alright…?” Junsu concern. “Ne…” You stuttered a bit. *It’s her!* your jaws dropped, you remember her face at the restaurant she went with Hoya. *Good…you must be kidding me…* you thought.

5 minutes later, lesson went back normal. But, you have this weird feeling that someone is staring at you. You turn and took a small peek. Woori smile back at you, making you shiver in fear. *She doesn’t know right? She didn’t saw me before right….?* you thought. Your hand shake a little and you can’t even write properly. *Why am I shaking?! I have this bad feeling from her…* you wipe away the cold sweat from your forehead.

RECESS TIME

“____, are you hungry?” Nina asks. “Nope, it’s okay.” You smile. “You sure? Don’t you want anything?” Junsu join in. “Really, I am not hungry I had a heavy breakfast before I came to school.” You explain. “Fine then if you want anything calls me.” Junsu put his pinkie under don’t want to go to the cafeteria so you don’t need to see Woori and you let out a sigh.

“Why so sad?” A voice pop out, you lid your head and jump a bit. “Am I that scary?” Woori grin. “No…” You stuttered. “Relax, I come with no harm. I just want to be friends.” She smile and you back away. *Really she comes with no harm?* you wonder as you scan her up and down.

“I see you and Junsu-si are really close, are both of you in any relationship?” She questions you. “Junsu and I are best friend that’s all.” You answer. “Oh really? I heard that both of you are ex-lovers.” She smirk. “How do you know? Anyways, it’s the past. Couples can be friends too even they break up.” You answer. “You don’t need to know how I know about it, I know just like Hoya and I.” She laughed.

“_____-si, I have something to tell you.” Woori lean in and whisper to your ear. “I am Hoya’s first love.” She smirk. “I know.” You answer calmly. Woori look left and right, checking if there are any student around. “Since there is no one around, let’s be frank with each other.” She cross her arm. “I am still in love with Hoya and I want him back. The reason I choose to attend this school because you study here and I want a fair match with you.” She spit out everything. Your eyes widen, *what’s dose she mean by that?!* You thought.

“Why must I have a fair match with you? I am already Hoya’s girlfriend now, Woori-si don’t you have any shame.” You furrowed your eyebrow. Just at that time the bell of the next class ring, “I am just here to warm you, get ready.” She patted your shoulder and walk back to her seat. You sat there dumbfounded, *what?!* You thought.

----------------------------------------------

A short update here, kekekes forgive me for being such a slow updater. ^^'''

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics!

KAMSAHAMINDA! ^^