Chapter 3 - Annyeong

Remember Me?

3rd Person POV

 

Starting that day, Sooyoung and Siwon started to go on 'go see the world dates'. Sometimes, they go to the movies or just stay inside Sooyoung's or Siwon's house and play stuffs that is for teens their age. 

Siwon's POV

 

Having my first friend is great. Sooyoung is very bubbly, glutton (like the author for crying out loud XD ), funny and pretty. Yeah, she is pretty. I said it ok.

 

Ok. So we were friends for almost a year now (A/N: you really computed it did you?) -_- yes. She is my first and only friend since I don't have siblings. (Do you like her?) I don't know. (Ok bye~)

 

Right now, I am on my way to her place because she has something to tell me.

 

I arrived and I headed to their living room. I waited for her. Moments later she arrived.

 

"Omo! Sorry to keep you waiting Siwon." She said. Her eyes are swollen. Maybe from crying? Maybe not bother asking her.
"It's ok Sooyoungie. What do you want to tell me?" I asked her.
"I'll tell you later. But first, follow me." She told me and grabbed my wrist. 

 

We are on our way outside their farm and we arrived by a cliff with wooden fences on the edge and a carpenter's bench by the fence. We sat on the fence. It has am amazing view here. You can see the city in here and the perfect view of the afternoon sky.

 

"What is this place?" I asked her.
"Aside from our garden, this is my favorite place." She replied.
"This place is beautiful." I said.
"They said this place is haunted but I haven't seen a thing here." She said
"Too perfect to be true." I told her.
"De" She said.
"What do you want to talk about?" I asked her.
"Can I tell you at sundown? I brought some food to keep us company throughout the day." She said.
"Ok." I agreed.
I really want her to tell me already. I can't wait till sundown. But I don't have any choice.

 

We spent the day eating amd talking about random things. We talk about our frieds at school, our enemies, teachers, and other things.

 

"You know Miss Sora?" She asked me.
"Yeah. The teacher who is always cursing?" I said.
"De. She even cursed in my face even if I did nothing and I told her 'Ya! Old woman! Why would you curse me even if I did nothing?' with that she became angry and told all of us to get out so we got out. She is totally funny. Hahahahaha" Sooyoung said. That time we were always laughing at each other's story to tell. 

 

 

*@Sundown*

 

"Guess it's time. *sigh*" Sooyoung said while standing up in front of me. She sat in the grass in front of me.
"What do you want to tell me?" I asked while looking at her straight in the eyes.
"Ok. Here goes nothing. *sigh* I'll be studying in London this upcoming school year." She said. I was so shocked. I froze for a moment. I saw her held back her tears. It also caused me to held back my own tears.
"W-what?" I said. I can only see blur because my tears.
"I don't know what. It's just that they decided all of the sudden to let me study there. And.. and I didn't know what to do so I said yes." She said and with that, she burst in tears. She cried in front of me. It's my first time seeing her cry. I can tell that she is having a hard time right . Now, all I can do is comfort her. Me still holding back my tears, embraced her with comfort. I let her cry on my shoulders for a while.

 

When she was a little calm, I let her sit. I asked her, " When will you leave?"
"Tomorrow." She said shortly. I gave up and spat, "Why did you tell me now? At sundown? In the day before? Why?"
"I- I was just afraid to tell you this morning. And I just knew last night. They told me just last night. I- I had nothing else to do." She said that while holding back her bead-like tears.
"When will you comeback?" I asked.
"I don't know." She replied. 
"But you'll comeback right?" I asked her. 
"De. I will comeback to matter what it takes." She told me. I can really feel that my tears are flowing. She suddenly held my face and said, "I promise I will comeback and I will find you. Someday." With that, she hugged me very tight. It is a warm hug that made my sadness go away and it made me feel happy all of the sudden.
"I will believe with that promise. I will remember it. Please don't forget me." I said and smiled. She chuckled and said, "Are you serious? I will never forget you. You know you are already here *points at her heart*." "Really?" "Always."

 

We went home. I hope she knows how I feel. I hope she will remember me as Choi Siwon. I hope she will comeback. I hope so.


  -------------------
Sooyoung's POV

 

I went home holding back my tears. All I said was true and we are all going tomorrow. My family is going to grow our wine business there.

 

While I was in my room, a knock came over. "Come in." I said. My mother came over with a concerned look on her face.
"I know it's hard for you dear." My mother said. She is the only one who can completely understand me.
"Umma, it will be completely hard for me to adjust there. I don't have any friends." I told her.
"Is that the only thing bothering you right now? I can see more burden in your eyes." She said as she sat on my bed. I faced her.
"Umma, do you have that kind of feeling when that person so dear in your heart will eventually be left by you? Umma. Its completely hard for me. I know it's kind of mature to have this feeling for my young age but umma, I can't just leave him and maybe promise him something I can't even do. Umma." I said. It's really hard for me. I loved him. He is the only one who made me feel special even if we are only friends. Yes. I'm in love with Choi Siwon and I feel bad leaving him waiting for my return. I didn't notice that I was crying so hard. Mother embraced me. The kind of embrace which only mothers can do to their children which makes your worries disappear.
"I understand you dear. Who is this boy you are saying?" My mother asked. Should I tell he or not? Maybe it's just right to tell her.
"Choi Siwon." I said calmy and a little akward.
"You will comeback for him." My mother smiled.
"Umma, after middleschool, I will definately comeback for him. And I will make sure of that no matter what it takes." I said with confidence but in a funny way while my tears are freely flowing in my face.
"You will." My mother said and kissed my forehead. She exited my room. I curled in my bed ready to sleep.

 

I tried sleeping but nothing happens. I just can't sleep thinking of what will happen in London, what will happen to Siwon. These thoughts kept me awake. Maybe I should think of what will happen in London.

 

 

Zzzzzzzz

 

I woke up and get ready for our departure.

 

We arrived in London. This place is absolutely amazing. Now, we will wait for the car that will get us. I am so excited.

 

The car arrived and we hopped in. 

 

We are on our way to our house when we heard a screeching noise going louder amd louder and then we bumped into a tree and then the car spun to a cliff. I am now shocked of the happenings. My mother was shouting and I joined her. We are falling on a cliff and I saw mother who hit her head on the front part of the car.


"Umma!!! " I shouted.
She just swayed unconciously in the front seat. I grabbed my brother and covered his head. My father covered his head crying for help. The car rolled and rolled and I can feel roaring pain in my body but I kept on covering my brother's head. And then all of the sudden, an object hit my head and all things went blur and I out.


 -----
Choi Siwon's POV

 

I was studying in the living room the night Sooyoung left for London and I think by now they arrived. The telephone suddenly rang and I answered it.


"Yoboseyo?"
"Ne. Where is Mrs. Choi? Can I talk to her for  minute?" A female voice answered and it is speaking very fast.
"I'll call her." I called mother and went back to te couch.


I heard that my mother was so shocked by hearing what the lady told her. And now, she was crying so hard. After the call, I approached her.
"Umma, what happened?"
"U-uh. Nothing dear. Nothing. Just recieved some bad news." She answered.
"What is it? What bad news umma?" I asked.
"Uhm. You don't need to know. You just go back in studying." She told me without concentration.
Well maybe my mother's friend just died or something. Maybe its something I should not know.

------------------------------------

What do you think happened to the Chois? Wait for the next update :D Thank you for reading this chapter :D

 

Yey! Another short chapter. Sorry it's not long as what I had promised. But I assure you this will be a nice story. Wait for my next update :D