Goodbye...I love you

NCIS IN LOVE!

It is not everyone who gets a happy ending. Lucky are the persons who get it. Lucky are those whose first love is a success. Yet most of the time life is no fairy tale. Sehun now knew it better than anyone else. His first love will remain incomplete. He did not take the opportunity to confess to him. Now he will never have the chance again to even share their friendship. Sehun remained still, kneeling down beside the coffin. No tears was running down his cheeks. He was simply staring at the cover of the coffin. They had it close because the body was entirely burnt. There was no one for the funeral. It did not surprised Sehun. He knew that his love was an orphan and all the other members of NCIS, except Kai, was at the hospital. Sehun slowly got up and went away. He walked down the stairs. He could not hear the priest shouting for him. Kai stopped the Priest from following Sehun and asked him to leave Sehun alone for sometimes. Sehun walked around the church to the backyard. Anger, guilt, pain, sadness overpowered him. He let out a loud cry and punched the trunk of the big cherry tree several time causing some blooming flowers to fall down on him. Sehun knelt down and screamed looking at the sky. “WHY??? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??”

 

Okay guys i know it has been long since i updated this story. please don't unsubscribe it will break my poor little heart. "sigh" sorry i shouldnot be blackmailing you emotionally "bows" here is a part of the upcoming update (can we say upcoming update? ) Nya Anyway it is still early in the morning here i just got up and felt like writing all over again (yup after all that i've gone through for the last months i lost my desire to write, i still don't have it much but today got the inspiration i guess) so please forgive my lateness and if it is not to your taste or if i make you cry... Love you all and i hope you enjoy it do leave a comment and do chat with me if you have any request okay?

 

Special Message to Ruksha : Now you don't need to hide you tears you can cry as much as you want and just tell everyone it is because of this chapter okay baby?