Chapter 3

NCIS IN LOVE!

A/N: looks like it is going to be a four shot after all i'm sorry i could not update in the said deadline since i wasn't feeling well and could not find my inspiration "sighs" i hope you will like this chapter. well one of my subscribers and friends : ruksha requested me for some HUNHAN i hope you will like it thought it is only some teeasing and not the real :P yah ic an't tell you more read it for you to know hehe. well i hope you will like this chapter. am not really okay wiht it for my part i think i could have done better btu i don't know where my muse went i need to find need please do commen... i will try to update very soon. if anyone was to request some for the other couples feel free to ask. so here you go:

Chapter 3

“Ahhhh… Luhan… It feels so good…”Sehun whispered as he looked at Luhan. The latter lifted his head and smile. “I love pleasing you Sehunnie…” Luhan whispered back before taking Sehun’s hard in his mouth again. He it slowly. Then he bobbed the head earning moans from Sehun. Luhan continued to bob the head for a while. He then pulled the hard member out of his mouth. He caressed in in an up and down movement with his hand. At the same time he the length on the hard member. Sehun’s fingers found their way to Luhan’s hair and were entangled. The feeling of Sehun’s fingers gently scratching Luhan’s hand made the latter grow even harder. He soon started ing Sehun while palming himself. He swallowed the whole of Sehun’s length. To Sehun’s surprise, Luhan did not even gag. Luhan’s tongue twirled around Sehun’s caressing it softly. Sehun threw his head back in sheer pleasure and moans Luhan’s name. They both were nearing their . “Oh…. Luhan…” Sehun moaned. The called boy hummed in response still having the in his mouth. The vibration sent Sehun to cloud nine. Sehun accelerated the rhythm. While Luhan’s mouth was working on Sehun’s member, his hand was pumping his own painfully hard in his boxer. They were both sweaty and panting. “Lu…I will… I will very soon…” Sehun said panting heavily. Luhan pulled out the hard member and looked innocently at Sehun. He smiled and said, “Do it…inside…” his cheeks were slightly pink. He was shy but he knew there was no place for shyness in the situation in which they were right now. Luhan then proceeded to continue what he was doing. He bobbed the head faster than before till he heard a groan escaped Sehun’s mouth. Seconds after Sehun was hard inside Luhan’s mouth. Luhan swallowed the release and the tip of the member taking care to clean every drop that had not reach him with his tongue. He was still hard and had not yet. Sehun knelt down to be at his level. He kissed his precious Luhan deeply and softly before pulling Luhan’s hand out of his boxer. He gently pushed Luhan down on the floor and removed the boy’s boxer revealing a straight hard member. Sehun trailed kisses down Luhan’s neck and collar bone leaving small hickeys at some places. His hand moved to the hard and started to pump it gently rubbing the pre from the tip with his thumb from time to time. Luhan swiftly place his hands on his mouth. He was embarrassed. He was not sure if he could allow himself to moan in front of Sehun. Sehun smirked and stopped kissing and pumping his. He reach out for Luhan’s hands and removed it from his mouth. He kissed the plump lips and murmured gently, “Please… I want to know if what am doing is good or not…” Luhan blushed but smiled. Sehun slid downward leaving kisses once again on Luhan’s soft skin. His hand once again began pumping the deer boy’s hard member. “Ahhhh… Se… Hun…” Luhan moaned out loud causing Sehun to smirk on his skin. Sehun slowly took Luhan’s left in his mouth and it gently. Luhan gasped at this delicious pleasure and let his fingers rest on Sehun’s shoulder. His nail was digging in Sehun’s skin. Yet this only increased Sehun’s pleasure. He started tracing circles with the tip of his tongue on the hard before slowly grazing it with his teeth. After sometime he left it earning a whimper from Luhan. However the latter did not have time to complain as Sehun had proceeded to do the same with the right . Sehun then went downward again kissing Luhan’s white skin. He soon reached the level of Luhan’s hard member. Luhan steadied himself on this elbow and looked down to see what Sehun was doing. The latter smiled to him before blowing on the tip of the hard member causing Luhan to shiver in pleasure. However Sehun decided to tease the boy a little more. He spread Luhan’s legs and pushed it a bit to his chest. He started kissing Luhan’s thigh and left a love bite. He murmured against the white skin, “You are only mine Xiao Lu…” Luhan was now a mess. He wanted to touch himself so badly but Sehun was not allowing him to. He was painfully hard and had to . “Please…Sehun… I need… I need to ….” Luhan almost begged while panting heavily. Sehun this time acknowledged his request and slowly Luhan’s length. He bobbed the head and finally took in fully in his mouth. His tongue played with Luhan’s length, twirling ad releasing it. He pulled it out and it gently. Luhan moaned and arched his back. Sehun took the opportunity to go upward and nuzzled Luhan’s neck. The latter whimpered at the loss of Sehun soft wet tongue against his hard . But Sehun calmed him down quickly as he grabbed the firmly between one of his hands and pumped the faster.  He used his other hand to tease the hard of Luhan. He took it between his thumb and index and pinched it, made it swirl and caressed it. Meanwhile his tongue was working wonders in Luhan’s mouth. They were sloppily kissing each other. Luhan moaned in the kiss. He had the urge to hug Sehun but he could not else they would fall down. Hence he gave up and enjoyed each touch of Sehun. It did not take long before he cummed hard. Long white strips of his release flowed down Sehun’s fingers. Luhan let himself lied back on the floor with his eyes opened as he fixed Sehun. The latter his fingers and smirked. Luhan blushed and turned away from his eyes. Sehun slowly came above him and forced him to look at him in the eyes. He slowly and gently kissed Luhan and whispered against his lips, “You are the sweetest Lu…I love you…”

RING RING RING….

Sehun opened his eyes bewildered. He was hard. He looked around only to find himself alone in bed. It was all just a dream. He rubbed the back of his neck. RING….RING…RING…. “ who is it so early in the morning?” He possibly could let anyone see him like this, with an . He sighed as he got out of bed, and wrapped his lower part in a large towel. He had only his boxer on. he quickly went to the door. He was feeling strange and a bit dizzy. He opened the door only to be face to face with a blushing Luhan.

“Lu…Luhan…”Sehun said stammering and with big eyes. He cleared his throat and continued, “What.. What are you doing here?” Luhan blinked and looked at him fixedly before speaking, “Well… it is nearly ten. We are supposed to be at work at eight… but I had told you I would be late since I need to do some research first. Then this morning at eight thirty the others phoned to tell that you were not at the office yet and were not answering your phone and asked if I could check on you. I told them that you will probably come a bit late. Yet fifteen minutes ago they phoned again to tell that you were not there yet. Therefore I came here quickly. It seems that you were still asleep. Hmm… can I come in?” It was Sehun’s turn to blink at the speed at which Luhan had spoken. Sehun smiled and shook his head before letting Luhan in. the closed the door behind him and rested his back against the door. His head was spinning.  He quickly shook the feeling away on seeing Luhan’s worried eyes fixed on him. He led the boy to the kitchen and offered him a glass of juice. “I will just call them right away. I was actually working till quite late last night. Maybe that is why I overslept…” Sehun said while dialing Lay’s number. Luhan nodded but he was still worried. He said,”You should not overwork yourself Boss… you will be sick…” Sehun smiled and ruffled Luhan’s hair and replied, “Don’t worry I will be fine…” Lay finally picked up the phone. “Lay, I’m sorry tell the others too. I actually overslept… I will be coming in one hour with Luhan okay?” As Sehun talked through the phone he had gone to fetch his laptop and brought it back to the kitchen. He placed it on the counter and switch it on. Lay replied positively and they hung up. Luhan had been looking attentively at Sehun. This made the latter feel a bit uncomfortable. “Lu…Luhan what happened?” Sehun asked. Luhan shook his head and murmured, “Nothing! Sehun… I was just thinking about that mole which is revealing all our information to Salazar do you doubt anyone Boss? I mean would you doubt anyone of the EXO and spy on us like the other group leaders did?” Sehun looked at him with wide eyes. Could Luhan had found out about the cameras that he had ordered to be placed in everyone’s place? That could not have been the case right? That spy was a professional. Luhan could not have found out. He replied, “No… never…I… I trust you all” Suddenly a pain shot in his head. He was having an atrocious head ache. Sehun groaned as he knelt down. The pain was intense. Luhan hurried to his side and asked him what happened. Sehun was in too much pain to reply. He collapsed in Luhan’s arms. Luhan tried to shake him to wake him up but in vain. He placed his hand on Sehun’s forehead only to see that he was burning with fever. Luhan managed to carry Sehun back to his bedroom and helped him to lie down on the bed. He quickly rushed back to the kitchen and got a bowl filling it with water and ice and he went back to the bedroom. He frantically searched for a small towel in the bathroom drawer and started to apply compresses on Sehun’s forehead. He was not among the persons who would panic easily but when it concerned Sehun he had not control over his emotions. Silent tears fell down his cheeks. He could not stand to see Sehun in pain. He searched for a thermometer in the room and finally got one. He placed it inside Sehun’s mouth for some minutes. Meanwhile he dialed Suho’s number. The latter answered pretty quickly. “Su…Suho please come to Sehun’s house… He … He is having a fever… Please hurry…”Luhan said sobbing. Suho tried to calm him down but in vain. He finally simply said that he will be reaching soon and hung up. Luhan sat by Sehun’s bed silently applying compresses and praying for Suho to be here quickly.

 

30 Minutes later…

Suho finally arrived. The ice compress had decrease the fever but Sehun was still in a bad shape. He was sweating and had some difficulty to breath. Suho had done his best to reach there as quickly as possible breaking almost all the red signals and speed limit. Lay had come with him. Suho hugged a sobbing Luhan while Lay phoned a doctor. The latter reached within 15 minutes only and examined Sehun under the worried eyes of Luhan. He gave him an injection and told the others to let Sehun rest. The three friends decided to go to the kitchen and let Sehun sleep in peace. The doctor gave Lay some prescription and he left along with the doctor to fetch the medicines. Luhan was calmer than earlier. Suho rubbed his back slowly and smiled to him. Luhan managed to smile weakly as he said, “I’m sorry Hyung… I don’t know why I panicked so much… I…” before he could continue Suho completed his sentence, “You are just worried about him because you love him. I would have been in the same state if something had happened to Lay…” Luhan lowered his eyes and thought, “Yes, I do love him…” he then looked up at Suho and asked him, “Did you say Lay? Is he the one?” Suho nodded blushing a bit. Luhan smiled. “So I was wrong… Sehun and Lay were not together. Does that mean I still have a chance?” Luhan thought. He then remembered the small camera that he had found in his room. He furrowed his eyebrows. He had thought about Sehun installing it just to have a look on everyone and reassuring the Big Boss that the mole was not among the EXO. When he had thought about this, Luhan could not help feeling uncomfortable at Sehun witnessing him ing last night. That was the reason why he had asked Sehun if he had anything to tell him. Yet the latter said nothing. Luhan believed that Sehun was not the one but he was perplexed. He trusted every words that Sehun would say. He knew that Sehun was not among those who invade the privacies of his friends or who would spy on them. Luhan was feeling guilty for thinking that Sehun could have been the one placing the camera and could have lied to him. Then this meant that it could have been Salazar who was spying on them. He could have talked about it with Suho but he did not know if it was really a good idea. He wanted to discuss it with Sehun first.  He sighed.

Suho had started preparing some soup for Sehun. Luhan took Sehun’s laptop. His own laptop was at home. He decided to continue his research a bit to stop worrying. Suddenly he noticed something in Sehun’s documents, “Luhan: May 6” He did not like to look into others private documents. But having his name there was intriguing. It was a video. “Sehun… did you lie to me? Did you spy on us? Do you not trust us? Do you trust me? Aren’t we your friends? You would not doubt us, you would not doubt me would you? After all we trust you and do everything according to what you tell us. You would never do that will you?” All these questions rushed through Luhan’s mind. He finally clicked on the icon. The video started. Luhan’s eyes were fixed on the images of what he did last night. Suho hearing the sound turned around and saw Luhan’s eyes glued on the screen. He came up behind Luhan and saw the clip. Silent tears rolled down Luhan’s cheeks. The clip ended. So Sehun did break his trust. He did doubt Luhan. He did spy on him. Most importantly he did lie to him… Anger filled up Luhan’s heart. He could forgive Sehun for everything but he could not tolerate lies. He could not understand how Sehun could have doubted them. They who shared everything with him. They who had trusted him with their life thought he was the youngest. Suho looked through the documents and saw that there was the clip for each and every of them. He was more mature and decided to calm down. Yet Luhan could not understand. What he hated the most was that Sehun lied to him!

Luhan silently got up and walked up the stairs. He could not hear Suho calling out for him, telling him to calm down. He slammed Sehun’s door opened and shouted, “I hate you OH Sehun for being a liar!” Of course Sehun could not hear anything of it since he had been given sedatives. Luhan rushed out of the house and ran away. Suho tried to catch him but in vain. Luhan was too fast and Suho could not leave Sehun alone. He sighed and thought that maybe Luhan needed to be alone. He was himself a bit angry because Sehun had not been sincere to them. He had not trusted them. He had not hesitated to invade their privacy. Yet he was more mature and calmed himself down and decided to talk to Sehun first about it. For Luhan it was different. He loved Sehun. He trusted him more than anybody. It was normal for him to be so hurt by Sehun’s lack of trust in him.

Luhan ran and ran till he reached the garden. He went and sat on the swing. Wiping away his tears he looked down at his hands. He had loved Sehun since the beginning when they were still in training. Though Sehun had never noticed him because at that time he was chubby and did not have the physic required, he never gave up. He had kept hoping and working harder and harder till finally he became who he was now. He knew that it would be hopeless to wish for Sehun’s love since Sehun had lay. He was grateful that at least he had his trust and friendship. Yet now it all seemed to have been a façade the “I trust you guys”, “you are my friends” and “we are now a family” that Sehun had said again and again. Because you are sincere to your friends. You trust you family. You do not lie to the one you trust. You tell them the truth hoping they will understand. But Sehun lied, he doubted him. Luhan felt like he had lost everything. After the death of his parents EXO had been like a family to him. Yet now he did not know anymore whose words to trust. The man he had trusted the most was the man who had hurt him the most. Luhan broke down in cries hiding his face in his hand.