Chapter 1

NCIS IN LOVE!

A/N: Well i first thought of writing it as a one shot but well it seem to become a two or three shot but not more for sure. i hope you will enjoy it. this first chapter is more concentrated on how Luhan thought and Sehun's feeling.

Luhan glanced at the mirror he was holding. Sehun was leaning against the window of his office. Since he was the leader, his office was situated on the first floor. It was a circular one surrounded with transparent panes allowing him to keep a look on every other members. It had been quite a while since Sehun was looking in the same direction. Luhan gulped down. He peaked over his computer and saw Lay. The latter was concentrating on his model. It was supposed to represent the den of Salazar very minutely so that they could plan for an entry but more importantly for their exit. Salazar was a very strong opponent. He wanted to destroy the EXO but also the city completely and to rule the world. EXO had to eliminate him very quickly. Sehun on his part had taken this battle very personally. Salazar was the one who murdered his parents in front of his eyes. Yet this was only what Lay had told Luhan. Luhan did not know any other detail and was quite piss about not knowing it.

Luhan sighed again. “It is normal for Lay to know such detail. Sehun and him always work together on the infiltration and on the exit plans. They spend so much time together. There are many times when they even stayed till very late at night in the office while all of us are gone.” Luhan thought staring at Lay. He finally turned his attention back to the mirror and the reflection in it. He sighed for the nth time of the day. “Ahhhh… He is looking at him so tenderly and hungrily. He is almost drooling over Lay. I can understand. Lay is so cute and hot at the same time. He is as magical as a baby unicorn. He is also very dedicated to his work which make him a very serious man. This type of people are also very serious when in a relationship. When he is concentrating on this model with the tip of his tongue appearing outside of his lips he is cute and attractive. It is not like Oh Sehun would like a ert like me with all my fantasies about him and me. I may not be as forgetful as Lay but even then am not as cute as he is with his lost expression or innocent questions.” Luhan thought and took a sip of his coffee. He placed the mirror back on the table and stared at the book in front of him.

The EXO had found this book in one of the suspects and acolytes of Salazar. There was a note stick on it: “841 767 2(856) 480 1771 1044 140214” Neither nor Luhan had been able to crack it yet. The book on which it was stuck was a simple dictionary. They had examined it thoroughly but in vain. Luhan placed his forehead on the book and closed his eyes. He had not been sleeping well due to it for the last few days. He knew he would not be able to sleep until this was solved. Yet he also knew that this was not the only reason behind his lack of sleep. Sehun and his fantasies were the main cause. Thinking about this brought Luhan to remember what had happened last night. While trying to solve the mystery and tracking Salazar through his new invention which consist of tracking his phone number first on which he was still working he had fell asleep. He remembered the dream. He was dressed in a maid outfit with Sehun sitting on his bed signaling him to come closer. “YAAAAAAAAH!” Luhan shouted as these images ran back to him. However carried by his emotions he had slammed his hands on the table and had gotten up from his seat. Luhan opened his eyes to find every one staring at him. Sehun was staring at him and was raising an eyebrow questioningly.

Luhan blushed and sat down quietly placing his head in his hands. “Luhan, get a grip already this is not the time. Think Luhan! Think of this code! Think!” Luhan felt a hand on his shoulder. He raised his head to find Suho smiling warmly to him. “Don’t overwork yourself Luhannie. We will crack it together.” Suho told him. Luhan smiled at him and nodded. He was grateful that no one knew the reason behind his sudden outburst. He got back to his thinking and research on the net while Suho went back to his desk to also work on it. Luhan sighed as he saw Lay hopped to Sehun’s office with the model. However what he did not know that there was someone boiling in jealousy…

Sehun threw a small punch at the window. He was angry. He was mad with jealousy. Seeing Suho smiling and cheering Luhan like this was too much for him. “What does he have to do with Luhan? Can’t he just let him alone? Oh…Xiao Lu how can you do this to me? Well what am I thinking? Of course he can do that he does not even know how I feel about him. Well I, myself, don’t know how I feel. I mean love is not something for me but what I feel for him is more than admiration or even lust. Then what it is?” Sehun thought. He sighed contently when he saw Suho leaving Luhan alone. A small smile appeared on Sehun’s lips. “He is just so cute concentrating like this. Oh… Xiao Lu…how can you be so ing adorable?” Sehun thought. Suddenly he heard four people sighing beside him. He turned around to see… Chanyeol, Chen, Kai and Kris drooling beside him. He cleared his throat catching their attention. They turned to face him grinning widely. “What you guys are doing here? Do you have something to say?” Sehun asked them firmly. Kai frowned and answered, “Well it is unfair that only you can drool over your boy.” He showed his tongue before turning back to the scene outside the window along withal the other. Sehun sighs shaking his head in defeat. He turned back to the window and placed his palm on the pane and smirked scoffing, “My boy huh?” Just at that moment they heard a knock on the door. “Come in!” Sehun answered reluctantly turning his back to the window. Suho slid inside the office and looked at Sehun questioningly. “What happened? Why are you looking at me like this, boss?” Suho questioned. Sehun shrugged and answered nonchalantly, “Well you are disturbing me.” Suho furrowed his brow. “I am disturbing you guys only because you are scaring us! You five looks like wolves watching their meat and waiting to jump on it!” Suho replied sharply. He never understood why Sehun was always so disturbed by him. It seemed like Sehun hated him. The four other guys could not denied what Suho was saying. They knew that they might be scaring the others so they left reluctantly but without any fuss.

Sehun was looking squinting his eyes at Suho and asked quite harshly, “Do you want anything else?” Suho sighed, shook his head and went out only to collide with Lay carrying his model. A fade shade of pink grew on Suho’s cheeks as he murmurs an apology and rushed away. Lay just came inside the office without even knocking all excited to show his model and to discuss the plans. Sehun cocked an eyebrow and smiled seeing Lay’s work. “How can you work so fast Lay?” Sehun asked in admiration. Lay only cleared his throat and placed the work on the table. “You should not show so much admiration Hun or your boy might get jealous!” Sehun sighed and lowered his head, “It does not matter to him what I do with other girls or guys. He seems just not interested. And he is NOT my boy. I am NOT in love with him!” Sehun muttered emphasing on the “NOT” Lay giggled at Sehun’s reaction before speaking again, “By the way what happened to Suho? He was blushing right now.” Sehun looked at him questioningly and answered quite bitterly, “Maybe he was thinking about Luhan. Just forget about this and let’s get to work already Lay. Enough of talking.” Sehun said firmly.

After 3 hours…

Luhan sighed as he picked up the dictionary and note and place it in his bag. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kris, Tao, Kai, D.O, Xiumin and Chen had already left two hours ago. It was nearly 11 p.m. He looked towards Sehun’s office and sighed. Lay and Sehun were still in the office. Luhan went up and knocked. He could hear giggles coming out of the office. Since it was taking too long, he opened the door… He found Sehun holding Lay by the waist and they were both laughing. Sehun turned his head to Luhan and his mouth formed an “o”. He quickly let go off Lay’s waist. Luhan sighed and pretended to be indifferent at he whispered, “I’m going home!” however just as he was reaching the door, Sehun spoke. “Wait, Luhan, I will drop you.” Luhan looked at him fixed then glanced at Lay. The latter understanding said, “Don’t worry. My brother is waiting for me downstairs…” Luhan nodded and replied, “Okay.” Lay soon left leaving the two alone. Sehun grabbed his bag and smiled to Luhan. The latter followed him to the car and took seat in the passenger seat in front. Sehun took place in the driver’s seat and they started driving home. Luhan gripped his bag placed on his lap. He bit his lower lips nervously. “Calm down Luhan! He is not going to eat you! Don’t get excited! Don’t get excited! Look at him. He is so calm…” Luhan thought. However he did not know that Sehun was as nervous as himself and for the same reason….

Luhan was not at all comfortable with Sehun by his side he could not help but to get excited. “So Luhan…” Sehun started making Luhan grow hard by using this honey-like voice when suddenly his phone rang. Sehun cursed before answering. A man spoke: “The job is done Boss…”