Chapter 14 – Meet again.

The letters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 14 – Meet again.

 

KIM POV.

 

“I need to go to Phuket, Yam. I have so many works that pending.” I told her. I want to meet Pie, I miss her like crazy. Yam is better now, she came home and being well. But she doesn’t let me go.

 

“Can I come with you?” Yam asked me. I want to say No,

 

“You are not really well, I will come back soon.”

 

“But I want to come with you, I wouldn’t let you go without me.” Yam hugged my arms. “we flight to Phuket tomorrow.” She continued. How can I refuse her? She will get mad and do the stupid things again.

 

 

I didn’t text Pie to tell her that I came with Yam. She won’t text me back though. We arrived in the afternoon and went straight to the resort. I was on my way to my room, and I saw Pie walked with Van. I approached them. What did this bastard do here? With Pie?

 

Pie looked at me, she is surprised.

 

“Kim..” She called my name, but her eyes looking to Yam beside me. Yam hold my hand.

 

“Pie,” I nodded. But I can’t stop looking to Van. I want to hit him on his face, That stupid smile, what is in his mind? He hurt Pie and now he came back?

 

“You came..” Pie said, her voice is low, I can see the sadness in her eyes, but she remain to show her poker face.

 

“Kim wanted to finish his job here. We are getting marry soon.” Yam said beside me. I never said I will marry her soon. Why did she talk like this.  I glared to Pie, she remain her poker face.

 

“Good luck for you two.” She smiled. “excused us, we need to go.” She walked toward me, but didn’t look at me. I really wanted to call her and explained everything to her, but I can’t. I let her go with Van.

 

“What are you talking, Yam? We won’t marry soon.” I said to her and let her hand go off my arms.

 

“Kim! We are going to marry. You knew our plan before.” She said. “Don’t leave me again, Kim.” She said.

 

PIE POV.

 

He went away for 1 month, and come back just to let me know that he will get marry with yam soon. I can’t say anything, my heart is hurt. I can’t hold my tears and Van asked me why. I said that I feel touched that they are getting marry. Actually I feel broke and I am die inside. No more Pie and Kim. We are over just like this.

 

I told Van I got headache and I went back to my room. I cried hard and fall a sleep. I must let him go, he is not belong to me anymore.

 

Someone knock the door, and woke me up. I opened the door, Kim is st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter