1/1

Yoongi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This isn't really editted - just like everything else I post - because I'm so in' lazy I just can't even bother with it.   Also, I have no clue what this even is - It essentially wrote itself in like under 15 minutes.  To be honest I really didn't try very hard on this at all, but I'm still surprisingly happy/proud of the results. 

Leave A Comment ~

 

The studio door opens and Yoongi knows who it is without even turning around - because it’s always the same person every time he’s alone and pouring over lyrics and beats and melodies that won’t come together.  Jimin is always the scapegoat for all the other members, the lamb sent to slaughter as the boy skips and hops and smiles his way into the studio completely clueless time and time again. 

The others don’t realize that, or maybe they have which is why they send the boy, that Jimin is the only one that Yoongi can never bring himself to yell at for disturbing him.  But he does ignore him. 

“Hyungg~” Jimin is still whining minutes later, pulling obnoxiously on the back of Yoongi’s chair making it rock back and forth as Yoongi attempts to write.  He sighs to himself, quiet enough Jimin missing it but loud enough to make himself feel better about the whole situation. 

“Hyung, seriouslyyyyyy-“ Jimin drags the word out so obnoxiously long that Yoongi almost breaks, almost turns around and glares at the boy until he withers and leaves him in peace.  But the thing about Jimin is that he really doesn’t scare that easily.  Yoongi thinks it has to due with the fact that Jimin is just sort of dumb and oblivious, but the why of his behavior isn’t really overly important. 

“Yah! Don’t ignore me,” Jimin’s voice starts strong, bordering on annoyed before it dips quietly and rolls out of his mouth in another whine that sounds almost self-conscious.  Yoongi hides a smirk into the curve of his elbow as he lays his head down and continues to scrawl out now meaningless words because he’s been distracted from actual progress since Jimin walked through the door 10 minutes ago.  He tries not to laugh at the aggrivated sound that tumbles from Jimin's mouth and he almost fails, just managing to swallow it down at the last second. 

Jimin pokes at the back of Yoongi’s head startling him enough that his hand freezes for a minute before he starts to write again.  Jimin does it again, and again, and then again.  Yoongi is seconds away from turning around and grabbing the boy's finger, maybe dislocating it from the joint for good measure.  His leg twitches seconds away from twisting around in the chair when Jimin yells, quite loudly and quite close to Yoongi's head. 

“Yoongi!"

Yoongi is so surprised his head shoots up, chair spinning around so quickly that Jimin trips over himself to get out of the way.  He stares up at the younger boy,  watches as his face falls slowly and he goes a little pale. Realization sets in a he starts looking at Yoongi like he thinks he’s about to either get punched or yelled at - maybe both. Yoongi almost wants to laugh again, and he feels like he might for a second humour bubbling in the back of his throat before it fizzles out just as quickly as it came.

And maybe, in a completely other life Yoongi may have hit the boy for being disrespectful, probably would have definitely yelled if it was Taehyung or Jungkook that slipped up. But in reality Jimin is anything but disrespectful, in fact the younger boy is cautious and courtesy that it's almost annoying enough that Yoongi might him for being too respectful one of these da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter