Chapter 2

A boring trip with nothing much happens

Sorry I promised to write a continuation awhile ago but lost my inspiration to write much until now.

===============

When both team gets back to their dorm, everyone updates each other on what they did for the day. The hours that they recorded probably would get cut down to half an hour for each team by the time the video get uploaded onto youtube. Just as the company can record them for 2 hours but only show 5 minutes worth of total edited footage for VIXX TV.

"And look this is me and Wonshik eating cream puff together." Hakyeon shows a picture on his phone. He flips the screen with his finger to skip to the next picture. "And this is Jaehwan singing to his ice cream." Everyone laughs or smiles in response.

Hongbin and Hyuk also take out their cameras and phones to share the pictures they have taken. Taekwoon hasn't taken any pictures at all.

"These are very nice and beautiful Hongbin." They give appreciated compliments making him grinning from ear to ear.

"Wow Taekwoonie hyung. Very cute. Very cute." Jaehwan's cooing voice lifts Taekwoon's head up from Hongbin's camera. Jaehwan and Hakyeon are currently giggling while looking at Hyuk's pictures. He can guess what they are looking at to make them behave like that. The manipulative brat made him pose for a lot of embarrassing cutesy photos today. The maknae kept throwing out random compliments to embarrass him, or surprised Taekwoon by suddenly jumping next to him, or throwing leaves at him to get a reaction out of him. Hongbin chose to be Hyuk's partner in crime as per usual and kept snapping pictures whenever Taekwoon was startled or fluster.

His cheeks reddens. He comes over and makes a grab for Hyuk's phone or at least Hyuk himself. Everyone scatters out of his way except for Hakyeon who grabs around his waist to hold him off. "No no you can't kill him. He's part of VIXX."

He tries to pry Hakyeon's arms off but the guy sticks to him like glue. Hakyeon may not have flashy abs like 4 out 6 members but he's no weak person. They all require to exercise.

After awhile he gives up from trying to escape Hakyeon's hold. "Fine. Fine. Let me go." Hakyeon still doesn't release him. "Come on. Let me gooo." Only when he can't help that his voice comes out whinny that his leader finally lets him go with a smile.

He throws Hyuk a warning glare and leaves the room to prepare for bed.

Unbeknownst to him, that night Hakyeon uploads some of Hyuk's pictures to twitter giving his fans lots of reason to spazz. There are captions to go with these pictures such as "Taekwoonie giving Kongie a piggy back ride", "Taekwoonie with Hyukie", "Taekwoon is actually the easiest to get surprise by loud noise."

Taekwoon wakes up to Starlights' tweets thanking him for the early Anniversary presents. He drops his phone and storms out his room.

"I DIDN'T DO IT." Hyuk screams when Taekwoon's eyes zoom to him. Hakyeon ends up tackling Taekwoon onto the floor to save Hyuk's lives. A sleepy Jaehwan decides to join in on the fun and drops down on the both of them too. Taekwoon gives him a swift kick to the leg for his involvement.

It's a noisy morning in VIXX's dorm.