In which Leo thought his group were supposed to be the less loud ones

A boring trip with nothing much happens

Hongbin is the designated driver for the first team. After Hyuk and Hongbin banter between themselves, with Leo just checking his phone for maps quietly on the side, they decide to go with "the manliest team." With Leo's body, Hongbin's manly speaking tone, and Hyuk somewhere in between the two of them, their team name is a no brainer.

Leo's sighs and stares outside the window. He can't fall asleep like he normally does in the car. His senses are too much on high alert. Not that he doesn't trust Hongbin's driving skill but Hyuk keeps pointing the camera at stores and signs he finds interesting and make loud comments about them. It won't be good if Hongbin gets distracted. He himself should really study for the driver license just like Hakyeon does.

"Hyuk-ah, can you stay quiet in the car. I don't want Hongbin to get distracted."

Hyuk instantly swivels around and turns the camera on him. He smiles brightly with his eyes almost close. "Ah Leo-hyung, he speaks. Promise to buy me meat and I won't talk in the car ... much."

The manipulative brat. Leo resigns and nods.

"What's that? Leo-hyung agrees to buy me meat. Now let's do a pinky promise." Hyuk shoves his finger to Taekwoon's face while still making sure the camera is recording his hyung's red face.

Taekwoon can't help but smiles but no way in hell will Hyuk forces him to do the embarrassing act again. He knocks Hyuk's head and turns back to his window, enjoying the nice breeze.

The remaining car ride is blissfully silent except for a bored Hyuk who sometimes turns on the camera and points at his face just for fun. After he tries to unsuccessfully scares Hyuk with his silent staring for a whole minute, he mouths "meat." Hyuk laughs out loud, pokes him in the cheek with no sense of danger and turns off the camera.

...

They stop by a family restaurant to eat. While waiting for their grill to get set up and their food to arrived, Honbin takes over the camera and zooms in on Hyuk.

He keeps calling out "Hyuk-ah" over and over again while Hyuk laughs and make different smiling facial expressions. Taekwoon just stares at the two youngest in silence. They sure have so much energy. He can't remember if he ever had that much energy even when he was younger except for when he was playing football. He wants food now. His stomach chooses that moment to rumble.

"Ah our Taekwoonnie-hyung is hungry," Hongbin's camera shakes at he laughs hysterically. His whole body practically vibrates. Taekwoon just puts his head down on the table to hide his burning face. He can feel Hyuk, who was sitting on his side, leaning his body and pressing down on him. The devil maknae probably making a V sign over his head.

...

It's good that they go with Taekwoon-hyung for he just naturally takes over the task of grilling for the three of them. If they go with Hakyeon-hyung, he probably just sits there and orders them to do it.

"I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I'm hungry." He gets an elbow from the oldest for his complaince.

"No you should eat less, you are already the tallest." Hongbin grins widely. He takes out his precious camera and starts snapping some shots of a hungry Hyuk and Taekwoon grilling their meat.

Taekwoon-hyung cuts a cooked piece of meat into smaller bite size. He blows on a piece to cool it off and feeds to Hongbin.

"Hey me too," Hyuk complains. His hyung just smiles and also feeds Hyuk a piece. That keeps them quiet for a bit. That and the fact that Taekwoon-hyung starts piling the cooked pieces onto the plate. Nothing keep VIXX quiet and happier than giving them food.

Hyuk wraps some cooked meat with lettuce and offers it to his hyung because he's nice like that. The oldest one does cooked the meat after all. "Taekwoon hyung-ah." His hyung opens his mouth wide and gobbles the whole wrap into his mouth, almost biting Hyuk's fingers in the process. He must be very hungry.

When all the meat is cooked, the hyung sits down and starts to eat too. He looks over at Hyuk and rearranges Hyuk's napkin on his lap.

Hyuk curls his lips in annoying. "I'm not a baby." His hyung just ignores his words and keeps fixing his napkin to his satisfaction. He's a 20 years old man darn it.

.....

They walk slowly in leisure pace after their stomachs are filled with food. Hongbin takes out his camera and starts taking pictures of all the beautiful flowers and plants. They now have entered a botanical garden.

"Hongbin-hyung, you should upload some of your picture onto twitter. Our fans want to see them." Hyuk comments while recording him.

"Maybe," Hongbin just smiles. "Pose, I'll take your pictures."

The oldest takes over holding the camera for him. "Is that the first time you ever hold a camera?" Hyuk teases the oldest.

"No."

"Liar."

Taekwoon-hyung glares at him while Hongbin cackles, "you are calling your hyung a liar."

"In MyDol, I had to follow Jaehwan and Haykeon around with a camera."

"Ah." Hongbin nods at the answer and bends his body down to focus on Hyuk.

"Wait," Taekwoon-hyung leans down to fix Hyuk's pants with one hand while his other hand still holding onto the camera. Hongbin thinks the camera is just shooting dirt.

Hyuk smiles and moves his feet back and forth. "My pants are fine." He whines.

"Leo-hyung is my assistance for today."

Afterward to extract his revenge, Hyuk forces the oldest to have Hongbin take their pictures doing cute poses together. He will upload those pictures online. Or maybe not since he wants to continue living. Maybe it's a better idea to let Hakyeon-hyung does it.

Speaking of Hakyeon-hyung, Takewoon-hyung is currently on the phone reassuring the other elder that "no I did not ditch the two youngest and went off somewhere by myself. And no I will not bring back any present."

"Cheapskates," Hyuk mutters under his breath to Hongbin who is on the phone with Jaehwan-hyung and Wonshik-hyung. The other side of the line must have caught his words since their laughter can be heard loud and clear through the phone's speaker.

Hyuk's and Hongbin's giggles catch his ear and Taekwoon looks back at them. The other two's laughter only gets louder with him staring. He gives up trying to understand them. "I should have just gone with Wonshik and Jaehwan. At least they will be less loud and not laugh at me.

"Ah our Takewoonnie. My teammates will be so happy to hear you say that." Hakyeon practically coos on the other line. Maybe he will even skip over and tell the other two right away.

If he was talking to anyone else and not his friend, he would hang up already. Why didn't Hakyeon just text him. "Are we done updating?"

"Yah. Have fun."

"Okay."

"Be safe."

"Okay. You too"

"I'll see you three at home."

"Okay."

...

The sun is currently half way down. Its brilliantly rays colour the air and their surrounding in glorious different shades of red and orange. Hongbin takes as many photos as he can like crazy. Taekwoon even smiles indulgently too in one of the shots. The sun glare is getting too much making him blinks repeatedly. He can't shield his eyes while taking photo with just one hand. Dilemas dilemas.

"Hongbin-ah," Hongbin turns his head at his name and next thing he knows, a pair of sunglasses is put onto his face. Hongbin snaps another shot to show his appreciation. His hyung doesn't appreciate his show of gratitude though and walks away.

"Hyuk-ah, take a photo of me with Taekwoon-hyung." Hongbin runs after the older one and hops onto his broad back. The man is like a wall. He simply grunts, adjusts his balance and carries the extra weight on his back like a tree.

In the end, Hyuk has more cute photos of the older hyung to show Hakyeon-hyung once he gets home.

---------------------

The end.

The idea and their interactions were better in my head.