7 Weels

7 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeyeon's Story

 

"Congradulations, CLASS OF 2014~!"

Change, we live our lives going through so many different stages and phases, in order to find our true identities as individuals. 

As we stand here together for the last time, the memories of us growing together for the past 3 years slowly replay like a cinema movie before my very eyes. Change, we all cease to see that our lives have been on repeat, day after day. We wake up every morning and end up at the end of the day doing the same routines over and over again. Change, the one word that many of us want and need in our lives in order to grow; but why am I so afraid? I am so scared of this change, not being able to see everyone here, not being able to see you anymore is something I am truly afraid of. 

"Haeyeon ah, you still haven't found your mystery guy yet?" I snapped back to reality, realizing that the graduation ceremony had come to an end. 

*GRIP* As much as I wanted to respond, I just couldn't. I was running out of time to get to you, holding tightly to the 48th clue that you had given me yesterday. The 48th paper crane, "Meet me in homeroom after GRADUATION~"

"Haeyeon ah~" 

"Haeyeon, where are you..."

*RUN* Running past my family, my friends, my teachers; who were endlessly calling after me but I didn't have a care in the world. All I wanted was to find you. You left me with only a letter and a paper crane with the number 49 on it, on that very first day. The first day that started the 49 days, the 49 paper cranes with. 7 weeks time was all I had, in order to find you.

*RUN*

To think that our 49 days have come to an end and I still have yet to know who you are. I want to know who you are, I need to know who you are. 

*RUN* 

As I ran past everyone, passing the hallways, running endlessly pass the classrooms, pass the things that have become a part of my life, I started to realize why I was so afraid. I was scared, scared of leaving the things I knew. The things I was so used to doing, the people that I was so used to seeing. I was so afraid to leave it all behind.

*STOP RUNNING*

*PANT*

Everything at that moment came crashing to a stand still. My heavy breathing, my warm sweat dripping gently down my flushed face; as I looked at the classroom that has been engraved in my mind for the past 3 years. Will I finally find you, my secret admirer? Will you be there, when I open this door for the very last time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Haeyeon
 
Our time together has brought so many wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. Being able to be around you for the past 3 years has brought me so much joy and I wanted to say thank you. I am writing to you now because there is something that I've been wanting to tell you. Haeyeon, to the beautiful bright Haeyeon, I think you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter