7 Weeks

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

7 weeks was all I had left, in order to find you.
 
 

Foreword

7 Weeks
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To: Haeyeon
 
Our time together has brought so many wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. Being able to be around you for the past 3 years has brought me so much joy and I wanted to say thank you. I am writing to you now because there is something that I've been wanting to tell you. Haeyeon, to the beautiful bright Haeyeon, I think you are AMAZING! Cho Haeyeon, I like you~ 
 
From: Yours Truly aka Your SECRET ADMIRER 
 
You left me with only this letter and a paper crane with the number 49. 49 days, 7 weeks was all I had left, in order to find you.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Author's Note:
Hi hi to all my lovely readers. I am back with another Got7 one shot and here comes Yugyeomie's hehehehehehe I hope you all will like this one ~  <3  Please don't forget to comment, subsribe and upvote to this story and check out my other stories if you haven't already <33333 LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READY, ENJOY MY LOVES~!! :)

GOT7 ONE SHOT SERIES

7 Seconds (Jackson)"7 Seconds, was all it took."  (COMPLETED)

7 Minutes (BamBam) "SEVEN minutes in HEAVEN."   (COMPLETED) 

7 Hours (JB)  "All I needed was 7 hours with you."  (COMPLETED)

7 Days (Jr.) "For the past 7 days, my mind has been filled with you."  (COMPLETED)

BTS ONE SHOT SERIES

Sweet like Suga?  "Pure sweet Suga? You are so wrong... " (COMPLETED)

OTHER STORIES : 

(Prequel) Mark Tuan? Sounds familiar...  (COMPLETED)

"Even though there are billions and trillions of people in the world, somehow it was a smaller world than you had imagined.."

(Sequel) Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~  (COMPLETED)

"You know even though we just met. I feel like I've known you for forever."

My Prince of DESTRUCTION (BTS)  (OM GOING)

"A fairy-tale rewritten; about a clueless Prince, his Princess Snow White and me, Park Soyun. Snow White's younger sister."