Picture of you

Come into our world

Eun Bin P.O.V 

Wow! Another day, ugh! my back! That happens when I fall asleep on the couch. Anyways, the first thing I did was check my cellphone to see the time.

What on heavens?! 10:00p.m! Jesus! I am late! The boss is so going to reprend me.

I was on my way to the shop when I received a text 

Dear Eun Bin:

I'm sorry for not telling this before but today something came up, my mom got sick so I have to take care of her.

Please make sure everything is clean in the shop before you leave and lock it, alright? I trust you.

*sigh* Too late boss -.-'' I'm already in front of the shop, well I'll just clean it and lock it, that's all. 

After doing what my boss had indicated me to do, I think what was I going to do for today.

I'll just stroll around the streets, listening to some random song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7xsVF_XTEs)

Suddenly I hear a sweet melody, I turned around to see a guy on the bench playing the guitar.

Well being honest he is quite attractive

(A/N: I know that this was when Lunafly was in Peru but I need a picture of Yun on his own n.n)

I sat down near a bench that was close to the crowd, and suddenly a light bulb pop up in my head; well he would not notice at all,right? 

From my bag, I took out my drawing notebook , some color pencils and started sketching him.

It went nice n.n I must take it home later, cof I mean the drawing not the guy 

When I lift up my gaze, the crowd dissapeared and so did the guy.

Eh? That's weird, he dissapeared quite fast.

Hmm...it's quite nice, I like it.

I froze at the sudden deep voice who wake me up from my daze, I look from the corner of my eye to see the guy who was playing the guitar smiling at me

Uncounsciouly I bowed and run away from my spot as fast as I could.

That was so close......wait! Aish! I left my drawing D: 

Yun P.O.V

Yun, we're ready to leave! 

ah? Oh! Ok! I'm coming! 

Wohoho! I did not know you had such drawing skills Yun.- said Teo hyung with a playful gaze 

Mwo? Oh! This! No, I didn't draw it

So? asked Sam hyung with an eyebrow raised 

Some random girl draw it.- I explained it 

Wow! Another fangirl that has fall for Yun charms.- said Teo hyung while putting an arm around my shoulder 

That is the weird thing hyungs! If she was a fangirl she would at least look up and say can you sign my drawing? or it's nice to meet you Yun ssi don't you think? I said 

She just stood still and afterwards run away like I was some kind of monster.- I said

That's interesting, I've saw that kind of person before.- said Sam who reminiscence the memory of the delivery girl with sunglasses and a mask on.

Well let's go later on you'll find your Cinderella Yun.- said Teo 

Cinderella?

Yes, because she leave before we came and when she ran away was 12 o' clock.

And instead of a glass slipper, she left a drawing.- explained Sam 

You're right! Well let's go inside the van, I'm hungry! whined Teo hyung 

Alright! Let's go! said Sam hyung 

(A/N: You guys know about the news of Teo leaving Lunafly right? It cause me a major heartbreak D'':, ok too dramatic, but it was really sad. Even though my bias is Sam, he was the mood maker in the group not saying that Sam and Yun can't be funny, but he has a bright happy-virus-like personality. Now if you guys thought, the story was going to be deleted because of this, then let me say you that......................

 

NO! 

Of course I won't do that, I'll still consider him as part of Lunafly in this story and in my Lukie heart :P so I hope you guys can enjoy this update, hope it won't be lame :)  )