Tell me why ?

Come into our world

 

 

 

 

 

May 1,  2014

Dear Diary:

Well this time I refer to you as dear, you're becoming special to me.

Let's see up until now it has been 3 months since you came into my life and also since that band called LUNAFLY became my neighbour.

I'm still wondering why me? Out of all people in this country and out of all buildings.

I guess oomyeong want me to live here; yes I'm adding korean words to my vocabulary.

Oomyeong means destiny, interesting right?

I know I told you my private tutor taught me the language before I came here but I still have to practice my handwriting

And well yep I like the songs from this band, also they do rehearseals and I can hear them next door when I don't feel like going out.

Even though I'm their neighbour, we haven't met yet, why? well because our schedules don't seem to match and also as you can tell I don't go out that much.

So now it's 10:00p.m and it's time to take out the garbage.

I put my long hair into a ponytail, some gloves and a mask then carefully went out with the garbage bag.

After I came back, relieved that I've done all my chores and got rid of those gloves, but when I was taking my mask off...

The doorknob from my neighbour opened so I quickly went into my appartment.

Phew! Don't misunderstand me, I have nothing against LUNAFLY neither am I a fan who is trying to muffle her screams or controlling her hormones because she has 3 hotties living next door, yes I saw them through the peep hole that day and on TV , they are really good looking.

Have you seen that korean drama Flower Boy Next Door? No, it's about a girl who goes through a similar situation and well my life is somewhat except for the fact that Dok Mi could still mumble or talk in a really low voice and she used to spy his neighbour whereas me I can't talk and I hide from my neighbours.

 

For now it's time to go to bed.

*OUTSIDE HER APPARTMENT*

Hyung! Why isn't the neighbour coming out? said Teo who try to open the door that was just locked by Eun Bin 

Shh! Stop Teo! he must be busy I guess said Sam while shrugging his shoulders 

But we haven't see him since our manager told us when we moved next door said Yun 

Wait! Is the neighbour a he or a she? asked Teo

We won't know until he or she comes out said Yun while kicking a small pebble

Well he or she dropped something said Sam who bent down on his knees to pick something.

A face mask? hmm weird...