My Luck ?

Come into our world

February 26, 2014

Dear Diary

It's the first time I'm talking, well communicating with a stranger, although it's not a living being.

Hello, I'm Park Eun Bin I'm a 19 year old girl; yeah I know that is not my birth name but it's the name I was given by a friend who was so into South Korean culture.

 

My favourite colors are purple and red and what's my style? Well casual and sometimes a little bit fancy

You're lucky to know what I'm thinking or feeling right now, well that's because my pyschologist suggest me to write my thoughts here.

You may ask why I don't just say it out loud? I'm not able to.

Mom and dad has been worried for me as I was the only one who wasn't able to talk when our family came to our house or to my classmates who at school call me the loner, *sigh* I know I had awesome classmates don't you think so? 

And just like that they took me to a pyschologist who said I have selective mutism 

My parent's world crumbled for a while but they still keep hope that I would be able to talk to people like a normal girl.

But then, I know it's not their fault and they were doing it for my own good, I had to move to South Korea , alone.

Which mean no people I've known to talk to and if it wasn't enough that I was not able to speak out loud my native language well imagine Korean?! 

Actually now I live in a comfy appartment not too big or too small, at least it's quite good for me.

Oh! And how do I do my shopping or other stuff? Simple, I write in sticky notes, yes I did learn how to write in Korean letters. I had a private tutor back home that taught me all I need to know, not only about the language but also about the culture

How I wish that life would be easier to me!